Hello to everyone, first message here. :)

Thanks a lot for this mod compilation, it helped me a lot (after hours and hours of tries with other mods) to get what I wanted. Installation is very simple and illustrations are great.

I had a question : are given CBBE bodies supposed to work with hands and arms collisions ? I'm 100% sure I selected "CBBE HDT with collisions" body type during installation, I tried four times to do a clean install but hands and arms collisions doesn't seem to work. I'm using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59048/? as my idle animation which is supposed to offer pretty cool breasts & stuff interactions, but it doesn't work ; breasts don't interact with hands and arms at all.

Just for science, I tried with UNP body type during installation and collisions work perfectly... Unfortunately all my other mods are based on CBBE bodies and it does weird things with outfits etc, so yeah, even if this body type is pretty cool too, I don't want to reinstall everything, for now at least. :P

Anyway, just wanted to know if CBBE collisions between breasts, hands and arms are supposed to work ; if yes, I'll try to figure where the problem is.

Thanks a lot again for the good work. :)

Edit : oh yeah and just another question, not a problem at all but just for science (again), is there an actual reason why CBBE and UNP vaginas don't look the same ? Authors' tastes I guess ?

@tj3n123 : 

If the vagina is not open or close is because of the incorrect or missing plugins in SKSE. Open the NMM, copy the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
  Folder and extract it to a drive where you have space. Locate the data you need and replace them.

Google Translate

the data can be found in the following folders

post-282039-0-82876200-1472997648_thumb.png

Thanks a lot for this mod compilation, it helped me a lot (after hours and hours of tries with other mods) to get what I wanted. Installation is very simple and illustrations are great.

I had a question : are given CBBE bodies supposed to work with hands and arms collisions ? I'm 100% sure I selected "CBBE HDT with collisions" body type during installation, I tried four times to do a clean install but hands and arms collisions doesn't seem to work. I'm using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59048/? as my idle animation which is supposed to offer pretty cool breasts & stuff interactions, but it doesn't work ; breasts don't interact with hands and arms at all.

Just for science, I tried with UNP body type during installation and collisions work perfectly... Unfortunately all my other mods are based on CBBE bodies and it does weird things with outfits etc, so yeah, even if this body type is pretty cool too, I don't want to reinstall everything, for now at least. :P

Anyway, just wanted to know if CBBE collisions between breasts, hands and arms are supposed to work ; if yes, I'll try to figure where the problem is.

Edit : oh yeah and just another question, not a problem at all but just for science (again), is there an actual reason why CBBE and UNP vaginas don't look the same ? Authors' tastes I guess ?

I have not used CBBE enough or understand XML enough to answer the first question, but the latter one in the edit I can; CBBE is using "Clams of Skyrim" and actually has a clam, with individual bits like lips, clit and interior spots that can be manipulated in Bodyslide to customize your vag however you want, it's pretty cool actually and a good reaason to use that if you mainly do sex (there are however a lot more outfits available for UUNP Bodyslide). UNP on the other hand all women have the same vag, which is just the lips opening and that's it essentially, any other parts of that are provided by individual body textures, not the meshes of the body itself.

I have not used CBBE enough or understand XML enough to answer the first question, but the latter one in the edit I can; CBBE is using "Clams of Skyrim" and actually has a clam, with individual bits like lips, clit and interior spots that can be manipulated in Bodyslide to customize your vag however you want, it's pretty cool actually and a good reaason to use that if you mainly do sex (there are however a lot more outfits available for UUNP Bodyslide). UNP on the other hand all women have the same vag, which is just the lips opening and that's it essentially, any other parts of that are provided by individual body textures, not the meshes of the body itself.

Thanks for the answer ! :)

It's true that CBBE vagina looks "better" (or at least realistic) than UNP one. I didn't know that it was editable with BodySlide, gonna try this !

Because I'm (way too) stubborn and I want to know why, I cleaned some outdated collisions mods (which I installed in the past for tests but All-in-One HDT pussy pack overwritten all of them so I thought that wasn't a problem), reinstalled UNP pack and, for some reasons, collisions with hands and arms sometimes work, and sometimes don't. Gonna try to look for what causes this problem (maybe just script lag or outfit not compatible ?), and reply here if I find something interesting.

Actually I choosed CBBE at the beginning of my current playthrough because I thought there was way more CBBE outfits than UNP :P looks like I was wrong, but some (not all) of them are offering an alternate CBBE mesh. I'll think again when beginning my next character. :P

Edit : another question, I'm using all Bijins mods (NPCs, followers and wifes, they're so pretty !) and when I install this pack (CBBE or UNP), all Bijins NPCs have the exact same body. Is it supposed to happen ?

Thanks for the answer ! :)

It's true that CBBE vagina looks "better" (or at least realistic) than UNP one. I didn't know that it was editable with BodySlide, gonna try this !

Because I'm (way too) stubborn and I want to know why, I cleaned some outdated collisions mods (which I installed in the past for tests but All-in-One HDT pussy pack overwritten all of them so I thought that wasn't a problem), reinstalled UNP pack and, for some reasons, collisions with hands and arms sometimes work, and sometimes don't. Gonna try to look for what causes this problem (maybe just script lag or outfit not compatible ?), and reply here if I find something interesting.

Actually I choosed CBBE at the beginning of my current playthrough because I thought there was way more CBBE outfits than UNP :P looks like I was wrong, but some (not all) of them are offering an alternate CBBE mesh. I'll think again when beginning my next character. :P

Edit : another question, I'm using all Bijins mods (NPCs, followers and wifes, they're so pretty !) and when I install this pack (CBBE or UNP), all Bijins NPCs have the exact same body. Is it supposed to happen ?

Oh, you did not mention that you were wearing outfits at the time.

Yeah that is because of the UUNP benefit; more outfits for UNP and HDT; in this game you are what you wear, if you have a HDT body but you are wearing a non-HDT outfit, you no longer have a HDT body while wearing that outfit. It's that simple, if you want this to work you are going to have to use exclusively HDT outfits, or be naked all the time. Moreover if you want your hand to affect your boobs you can't have anything wearing the hand, because that will disable the HDT node, this includes all kinds of gloves and gauntlets and certain type of nails (Kaws Claws for example).

For Bijin, be aware that the latest versions of Bijin (except for NPCs) are incompatible with this mod; the mods (Warmaidens, Wives, Toccata and Vivace) have been updated since this mod was updated, with skin textures changing in the process. If you want to avoid ugly seams and don't want to figure out how to patch them yourself (I wrote a guide how but it's lost like 10+ pages back in this thread and frankly I don't want to rewrite it now :P) then I suggest only going with the previous versions on those mods.

However textures and the vag is all that this mod is touching, they are still using the same body meshes that the mod came with when you installed it, if you installed CBBE meshes for them when you installed Bijin Warmaidens, they still have CBBE meshes with no real changes. If you want to change that you will have to go into folders and change their bodies to that your other NPCs are using (because Bijin use exclusive folders for their bodies, skin, hair, eyes etc to be standalone they are not affected by any other mods not specifically for them that you install). The folder structure is meshes/actors/characters then the specific Bijin like "BIjin Warmaidens" or "Serana", while the meshes that everyone else is using is in the character assets folder, so just copy and paste files from that to replace files in Bijin folders. This 100 % easier to do if you are using Mod Organizer, if you are not and you are not very experienced with this, I suggest you leave them alone.

Quick update.

Note that I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing. Personnal method is try and fail and retry and refail and etc :D so if I'm trying stupid things, please forgive my ignorance (and my french-english also).

While looking for the collision issue, I noticed that my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file was smaller (~83kb) while previous hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml files I had (when hands collisions worked) was more like 100kb. So I tried to use the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml located in 0C_MAIN_CBBE_C1_Reduced\SKSE\plugins mod directory, and yeah, hands and breasts collisions now works fine. Breasts and arms doesn't work for now and my belly is moving for no reasons while standing still, but I'll maybe find why, someday. Now I just want to play. :D

So I'm not sure it's the problem or if I understood well what install options are supposed to do, but I checked the fomod XML description file and noticed that "SetupBCBBE" flag (which is appearently the flag setted when selecting "blahblah HDT collisions blahblah" during installation) selects "0C_MAIN_CBBE_Dsomething" as source directory while it's supposed to select "0C_MAIN_CBBE_Csomething", I guess. Problem comes from here maybe ?

Also I tried to add hdt.xml file (which can be found in UNP directories but not CBBE ones) into Plugins folder too, but it doesn't change anything. What is this file supposed to do ?

Yeah that is because of the UUNP benefit; more outfits for UNP and HDT; in this game you are what you wear, if you have a HDT body but you are wearing a non-HDT outfit, you no longer have a HDT body while wearing that outfit. It's that simple, if you want this to work you are going to have to use exclusively HDT outfits, or be naked all the time. Moreover if you want your hand to affect your boobs you can't have anything wearing the hand, because that will disable the HDT node, this includes all kinds of gloves and gauntlets and certain type of nails (Kaws Claws for example).

Actually if I see it doesn't work, I always try again when naked before closing the game to review my installed things. Maybe I was tired this time. ;)

For Bijin, be aware that the latest versions of Bijin (except for NPCs) are incompatible with this mod; the mods (Warmaidens, Wives, Toccata and Vivace) have been updated since this mod was updated, with skin textures changing in the process. If you want to avoid ugly seams and don't want to figure out how to patch them yourself (I wrote a guide how but it's lost like 10+ pages back in this thread and frankly I don't want to rewrite it now :P) then I suggest only going with the previous versions on those mods.

Hmm, interesting. I'll try with other bijins versions, hoping it doesn't break my current save. Thanks for the tip.

However textures and the vag is all that this mod is touching, they are still using the same body meshes that the mod came with when you installed it, if you installed CBBE meshes for them when you installed Bijin Warmaidens, they still have CBBE meshes with no real changes. If you want to change that you will have to go into folders and change their bodies to that your other NPCs are using (because Bijin use exclusive folders for their bodies, skin, hair, eyes etc to be standalone they are not affected by any other mods not specifically for them that you install). The folder structure is meshes/actors/characters then the specific Bijin like "BIjin Warmaidens" or "Serana", while the meshes that everyone else is using is in the character assets folder, so just copy and paste files from that to replace files in Bijin folders. This 100 % easier to do if you are using Mod Organizer, if you are not and you are not very experienced with this, I suggest you leave them alone.

Well my warmaidens (didn't check NPCs and wives yet) have correct working vaginas, just them boobies seems way smaller ( :'( ) than before.

I've seen that in MO "over-writing" AIO with HD Teeth and High Res Female Makeup don't cause any issues I can see. And even though I've heard the assertion that AIO doesn't work with the new version of Toccata (post-MCM menu addition) that hasn't been my experience.

This mod is great. Thank you

I dont know if im just too stupid or i missed something, but how the hell do you install this for uunp ? i dont get the sliders for the vag and there also comes no xml files from running bodyslide.

When you run bodyslide, chose uunp special. And there are no sliders for vagina.

Hello i'm having a little problem here... when i use the Naturalistic Very or Slightly options from the physics any boots that i equip makes the collisions to stop working, but the other armor parts without boots seems ok. :huh:

Maybe the bodyslide -Batch Build- can be the problem? i'm using  Unified UNP Special.

so can anyone help me?

srry for my english...

This is working as intended. When you wear boots, collisions stop because the HDT node that controls collisions are in the feet meshes, and when you are wearing boots only the meshs of the boots work; you are what you wear. If you want collisions to work while wearing boots you need to manually attach the HDT nodes to each single pair of boots you ever want to wear with it, I did that for a few high heels I like to wear during sex or have girls wear.

Bodyslide Batch Build builds only the outfits, if you want to build a new body make sure it's set to Unified UNP Special then hit Build, not Batch Build, but this is not required if you intend to use one of the bodies the mod comes with, like Zeroed Sliders or Sevenbase, in that case you just need to Batch Build outfits for that body.

I dont know if im just too stupid or i missed something, but how the hell do you install this for uunp ? i dont get the sliders for the vag and there also comes no xml files from running bodyslide.

You choose UUNP during install and your body of choice, you have to do that part, you can't skip it if you are installing the mod for the first time, even if you already have a UUNP body or intend to build one. There is no vag slider in UUNP, only Clams of Skyrim, UUNP only has a gash that opens and closes depending on HDT activators presence (like that this mod puts in hands and dicks), all the rest is handled by textures alone, where with Clams of Skyrim it's actual meshes for clit, and inner and outer lips.

I've seen that in MO "over-writing" AIO with HD Teeth and High Res Female Makeup don't cause any issues I can see. And even though I've heard the assertion that AIO doesn't work with the new version of Toccata (post-MCM menu addition) that hasn't been my experience.

True, I am using both of those. It's only the head mesh itself you can't overwrite, the rest like eyes, teeth and hair are fine.

Toccata I have not actually tried, I was only going by what the author of Toccata (rxkx) said on the Nexus in a PM, he said that the patch would likely have to be rebuilt for her and Vivace after their updates. He may not have changed them significantly after all.

Hello i'm having a little problem here... when i use the Naturalistic Very or Slightly options from the physics any boots that i equip makes the collisions to stop working, but the other armor parts without boots seems ok. :huh:

Maybe the bodyslide -Batch Build- can be the problem? i'm using  Unified UNP Special.

so can anyone help me?

srry for my english...

This is working as intended. When you wear boots, collisions stop because the HDT node that controls collisions are in the feet meshes, and when you are wearing boots only the meshs of the boots work; you are what you wear. If you want collisions to work while wearing boots you need to manually attach the HDT nodes to each single pair of boots you ever want to wear with it, I did that for a few high heels I like to wear during sex or have girls wear.

Bodyslide Batch Build builds only the outfits, if you want to build a new body make sure it's set to Unified UNP Special then hit Build, not Batch Build, but this is not required if you intend to use one of the bodies the mod comes with, like Zeroed Sliders or Sevenbase, in that case you just need to Batch Build outfits for that body.

You choose UUNP during install and your body of choice, you have to do that part, you can't skip it if you are installing the mod for the first time, even if you already have a UUNP body or intend to build one. There is no vag slider in UUNP, only Clams of Skyrim, UUNP only has a gash that opens and closes depending on HDT activators presence (like that this mod puts in hands and dicks), all the rest is handled by textures alone, where with Clams of Skyrim it's actual meshes for clit, and inner and outer lips.

True, I am using both of those. It's only the head mesh itself you can't overwrite, the rest like eyes, teeth and hair are fine.

Toccata I have not actually tried, I was only going by what the author of Toccata (rxkx) said on the Nexus in a PM, he said that the patch would likely have to be rebuilt for her and Vivace after their updates. He may not have changed them significantly after all.

I updated my BodySlide and now somehow its working :)

but thanks for the instructions ^^

I am sure I am doing something really easy and dumb. But I can't get this to work. I have CBBE (UPN does REALLY creepy things when I installed it. Like seriously creep stretched out to the ground boobs and butts during sex, and smacking in the forehead jumping.) I have HDT physics extensions, HDT Breast and Butt Physics - TBBP BBP supported, SOS full, this product, (along with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended). I tried to download Clams of Skryim but I don't understand the files. The download files for that seem to be a texture files, an ad of for creatures, and addon for SAM. I have 80 mods. If you need the load order I will get it for you. 

Please help. This is driving me mad. 

why there is sexlab scripts in this mod ?? it asks to overwrite it from sexlab mod.

Beause you picked one of the Sexlab specific options when you installed this presumably, like scripts for collisons during beast sex, or strapons.

In my install the only 2 files from Sexlab Framework that gets overwritten by this mod are the strapon nifs. That's it. If it's overwriting something more in your install, then it's because you picked those options.

I am sure I am doing something really easy and dumb. But I can't get this to work. I have CBBE (UPN does REALLY creepy things when I installed it. Like seriously creep stretched out to the ground boobs and butts during sex, and smacking in the forehead jumping.) I have HDT physics extensions, HDT Breast and Butt Physics - TBBP BBP supported, SOS full, this product, (along with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended). I tried to download Clams of Skryim but I don't understand the files. The download files for that seem to be a texture files, an ad of for creatures, and addon for SAM. I have 80 mods. If you need the load order I will get it for you. 

This is not that complicated. This is called ALL IN ONE for a very good reason; it has everything you need. Or rather it has everything except male body meshes and textures, Bodyslide and the sex framework itself and any clothes you would wnat to wear, otherwise this mod is the only one you need. You do not need to download clams of skyrim specifically, you just need this mod. You do not need the skeleton, you just need this mod. You do not need new XML files, you just need this mod. All of your problems are from overwriting files from this mod, or installing it wrong.

why there is sexlab scripts in this mod ?? it asks to overwrite it from sexlab mod.

Beause you picked one of the Sexlab specific options when you installed this presumably, like scripts for collisons during beast sex, or strapons.

In my install the only 2 files from Sexlab Framework that gets overwritten by this mod are the strapon nifs. That's it. If it's overwriting something more in your install, then it's because you picked those options.

This is not that complicated. This is called ALL IN ONE for a very good reason; it has everything you need. Or rather it has everything except male body meshes and textures, Bodyslide and the sex framework itself and any clothes you would wnat to wear, otherwise this mod is the only one you need. You do not need to download clams of skyrim specifically, you just need this mod. You do not need the skeleton, you just need this mod. You do not need new XML files, you just need this mod. All of your problems are from overwriting files from this mod, or installing it wrong.

Okay well, I had the other stuff installed first. When I got this I installed this yesterday. I let it over write everything it asked about. I can't uninstall the skeleton as I have other mods with dependencies on it. I am not sure what I should be clicking to make it work right while installing it if I am installing it wrong. (Also as for XML files, no worries there. I am pretty much feeling like an idiot and have no idea even what those are, let alone intending on mucking about in them without SERIOUS hand holding. 

MOkay, now I have big crashes issues, especially when approaching Whiterun. I'm suspecting some skeletons being the issue (crashdumps indicate crash at NiNode related memory address).

Not saying these come from this mod, but just to be sure, are we supposed to overwritte XP32 extended when installing ? And More Nasty Critters skeletons ?

@Sacremas : have been so bored about these crashes I decided to start a new game with a (almost) fresh install, and I'll choose a UNP oriented game this time. :P

Edit : uninstalled some mods and reinstalled all skeletons related mods (without overwritting XP32 skeletons) and it seems to work well now. I can stress the game as long as I want (with Skyrim Flora Overall adviced stress test, see Nexus page FAQ if interested) and it doesn't crash. Gonna reactivate every mods now to see what was happening.

Edit 2 : reinstalled everything and still works... Corrupted file or something maybe.