Umm, I ran into a problem, i'm not sure if its a bug or what, I have alternate start mod been playing the game finally went to cave to pick up on story line, and the two guys in the cave has the dark face bug I guess what I quickly googled, and a hole where the penis is supposed to be. I have not ran into a problem on any npcs up until going into the cave picking up on live another life as far as any mismatched textures or hole where penis is supposed to be. Is this a problem with live another life?

Just wanted to echo the two others.  I LOVE this mod.  I have always used the UNP body since first booting up Skyrim.  This is my first foray into physics.  I'd considered the BBP physics when they came out, but they seemed complicated to install and something for the teen gamer.  I saw this when I decided I wanted to  make my game play more realistic (in addition to all my survival/immersion mods) by adding relationships/sex into the mix.  Wow is all I can say, talk about an immersive experience and simulated real life interactions.

I'm a senior citizen and computer game play is my recreation, stress relief, and escape from reality.  Thanks for the mod, and great work!

fyi xpmse has been updated to 3.6 so might want to add that if they get ctd to make sure to update the skeleton.

also next update can u add a option to have both the bijin and the jh mods install. i use both bijin and jh long as bijin i sbefore jh in load order it works fine.

Is body weight in version 2 still 0=1?

Installing mods in order that you mentioned in original post is not reallly good and can cause bent shlong during animations issue.

it should be:

-Dual sheth redux

1.SOS

2.This mod

3. XPMSE

so that nothing overwrites XPMSE and that XPMSE is always latest version.

Everything seems to have installed fine except I have this weird thing going on. When far away from female characters their skin texture is completely black, but as you get closer it goes back to normal.

PzKOIau.jpg

fesfbfh.jpg

Sorry if this is something that has been asked on the previous site.

Everything seems to have installed fine except I have this weird thing going on. When far away from female characters their skin texture is completely black, but as you get closer it goes back to normal.

PzKOIau.jpg

fesfbfh.jpg

Sorry if this is something that has been asked on the previous site.

This is GPU problem, game goes out of VRAM, try to change textures to 2K.

I decided to try to bite the bullet and just install this and see how bad the clothing mismatches really were. So I backed up my Data folder, then uninstalled 3-4 body mesh/textures mods, installed the Brawl Bugs Compatibility mod since it's required, opened NMM and told it to "Get mod from file," then pointed it to the downloaded 7z archive. NMM obediently started "unpacking."

I re-read the installation instructions, and noticed that it first tells me to uninstall "any skeletons" and the in the next section it says XPMSE is required, meaning it has to be installed first before installing this mod. This is very confusing since I already have XPMSE installed. Is it really necessary to uninstall XPMSE and then turn right around and install XPMSE? :huh:

Anyway, at around 50% of unpacking, NMM gave up and showed this error (lower right corner of the screen):

post-378788-0-79086600-1449815205_thumb.png

As info, I have over 73GB free space on the game disk and 1.18TB free space on the disk NMM is unpacking to, so disk space is not the problem.

I closed NMM, reopened it and tried again- same result. So I manually extracted it using 7Zip, and it extracted fine, meaning that the file I downloaded is probably not corrupt. So I decided to install it manually since NMM can't even unpack it. However, when I started rummaging through the various subfolders, I quickly realized that without a FOMOD installer, the folder structure and names are such that no human being could hope to manually install this correctly.

So now, not only is my pussy broken  :P but my entire Skyrim installation is unplayable since I have removed all the body mods as instructed. :wacko:

Any advice?

EDIT to add: Got it to work. I re-downloaded the entire file from Mega, removed the previous file from NMM, imported the new one into NMM using "Get mod from file" and the FOMOD installation ran me through all the options and completed successfully.

However, I got overwrite warnings on XPMSE (I'm pretty sure it was skeleton_female.hkx), which now leaves me more confused than ever about skeletons and this mod- as I mentioned above, I already had XPMSE installed, so I didn't uninstall it as directed then immediately re-install it (as implied since it's a requirement) since that seemed pointless. Now, however, I don't know what to do since apparently this mod includes its own skeleton. I did let this mod overwrite XPMSE, so I'll try to get in-game now and see if I can load a save... I know that having the "wrong" skeleton installed will cause an immediate CTD.

First off OP, I'm going to have to double up on my thanks, I was still downloading when I posted before. This is a really really fantastic piece of work, great put together with the FOMOD and all the options I could want. Only thing I'd miss is something like a NInghiem or other custom race in the installer, and that would just be the unecessary but tasty cherry on top.

Umm, I ran into a problem, i'm not sure if its a bug or what, I have alternate start mod been playing the game finally went to cave to pick up on story line, and the two guys in the cave has the dark face bug I guess what I quickly googled, and a hole where the penis is supposed to be. I have not ran into a problem on any npcs up until going into the cave picking up on live another life as far as any mismatched textures or hole where penis is supposed to be. Is this a problem with live another life?

The penis hole is because SOS is not recognizing them as being the correct race, is not installed, or doesn't run properly. Make sure that you install SoS; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/Install Light version with SOS Race Menu if you play male characters and do not care about how the NPCs look, or if you're interested in how male NPCs look naked (you play female or gay male characters) install the full version.

For the gray face bug that's because multiple mods want to edit the same NPC. Make a merge patch;

Any advice?

Yes but you are almost certainly not going to like it; install Mod Organizer instead. You just ran into a classic NMM problem with big and complicated mods needing to do a lot of separate changes (something like Falskaar or another single 2+ GB mod is fine, a 100 MB mod altering a hundred different things you have already installed is not) at which point NMM have a very high chance to outright fail with that exact message, while MO won't (especially MO 2 at 64 bit instead of 32, but note that's only in Beta for now). Moreover if you had done this via MO on a different profile (including copying your save folder into the profile) if it failed you could have just swapped back to your old profile and none of the changes would have occured.

Any advice?

Yes but you are almost certainly not going to like it; install Mod Organizer instead. You just ran into a classic NMM problem with big and complicated mods needing to do a lot of separate changes (something like Falskaar or another single 2+ GB mod is fine, a 100 MB mod altering a hundred different things you have already installed is not) at which point NMM have a very high chance to outright fail with that exact message, while MO won't (especially MO 2 at 64 bit instead of 32, but note that's only in Beta for now). Moreover if you had done this via MO on a different profile (including copying your save folder into the profile) if it failed you could have just swapped back to your old profile and none of the changes would have occured.

Thanks, but apparently the issue was a bad download. I re-downloaded the file from Mega and it worked fine with NMM, other than some confusion on my part regarding seemingly-conflicting instructions on XPMSE and then this mod overwriting XPMSE, which was unexpected. I just edited my post above as followup.

i'm sorry if this is off topic. but can any one help me add a HDT vagina to the Touched By Dibella body?? i ask it here beacause this is one of the best out there. im a novice in this kind of stuff so any help would be appeiciated.

p.s - if any one can give a tutorial i would like to doing it myself.

Thank you

Dear HeroedeLeyenda:

I installed the mod, and then this happened:

:heart:

post-378788-0-62299200-1449825052_thumb.jpg

...and this....

:heart: :heart:

post-378788-0-41950700-1449825054_thumb.jpg

...and a Happy Ending:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

post-378788-0-08195400-1449825056_thumb.jpg

You are amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now I have three jobs to do:

1. Fix my boobs. This body has odd-looking (to me) boobs- they're kind of long and skinny insteasd of full and perky-boob-shaped. I've played with the UUNP MORPHS sliders but they're cryptically labeled and don't work as I expected them to... moving them to the left does NOT shorten my boobs or change their odd shape.
  2. Fix (some of) my clothes. Using this body, my NHH Stockings (by Newmiller) clip through my legs when I take off my clothes. With my skirt or top on, they don't clip because the skirt or top is changing my entire body shape to correspond with the body the clothes were designed for- UNPB-TBBP. So I am going to have to find a way to make the clothes fit my new body.
  3. Find a way to apply this mod and SoS to my Ningheim character and followers. As it is now, the male Ningheims have a hole where their schlong should be and the females do not have this amazing vagina- just the static one from whatever body is included with the Ningheim race. I installed the Ningheim SoS Patch, but it didn't "take" on the male Ningheim followers. It may have been designed only for a male Ningheim PC, and I don't have one of those.

Anyway, thanks again for this amazing work. You are my Heroe, deLeyenda!