[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Yeap, congrats on pinning the thread and thanks for working on the new animations..... can't wait to use them in my game ;)

Congrats on getting pinned thread and I love your work thank you for all you bring to the game

What's great is that some lesbian animations work great with male and female sims. Your animations are fantastic Mike24! Looking forward to the new ones.

Thanks to all!! 

Double dildo lesbians!! (GIF)

Double_Dildo_02.jpg

Yeap, congrats on pinning the thread and thanks for working on the new animations..... can't wait to use them in my game ;)

Congrats on getting pinned thread and I love your work thank you for all you bring to the game

What's great is that some lesbian animations work great with male and female sims. Your animations are fantastic Mike24! Looking forward to the new ones.

Thanks to all!! 

Double_Dildo_02.jpg

just the ticket brill looking forward to this one

Oh man I'm gonna need to repopulate my world with Bi/Gay girls again! Finally they're getting the love they deserve thanks to Mikey here! <3 :')

well that and pets. >.>

Psst! When is the next public release?

The next public update will be ready for this month (later for the lasts days) but I have a problem with the XML for animated wohoo, i dont know how to move objects and i dont know if is possible work with the dildo package of KW. I have smoe animations maybe dont work correctly in Animated Woohoo.

Thanks to all!! 

Double_Dildo_02.jpg

just the ticket brill looking forward to this one

Im working in more double dildo animations

Thanks to all!! 

Double_Dildo_02.jpg

giphy.gif

the new passion seems to be ok though. I have not tested it and do not intend to as i don`t even get to test kw as often as i`d like these days. But people have different playstyles and opinions. I think it is good there is alternatives if Kw is not working for them in one way or another.

I love your animations because you keep it simple and smooth. You bring differen't animations to the table.. Nothing against the way anyone else does there's but I'm glad you do regular animations and don't have sims tongues sticking out or making weird face. If I use your animations during sequence you wouldn't even be able to tell it's on repeat so I like that a lot.

Animated Woohoo sucks and is incapable of many things, Kinky World is the superior version of a sex mod for The Sims 3. Why anyone chooses to support the limitations of AW is beyond comprehension. You won't go far with it.

Yes KinkyMod have more to offer, but for those who want stable and smoth gameplay AW (Passion now) is better. Both mods are good.

Animated Woohoo sucks and is incapable of many things, Kinky World is the superior version of a sex mod for The Sims 3. Why anyone chooses to support the limitations of AW is beyond comprehension. You won't go far with it.

I no longer use kinky, I use passions.  I realize Kinky had too many bugs and glitches

Hia Mike24 ;)  :heart:   I have just started using passion and the creator is working on making the kinkywoorld animations useable with passion. The big dogs can already participate in passion but before the animation is useable by them, they just stay streched and just make some sounds that is truly funny :lol: Love what you tease us with and look forward to the release  :D

Shine the light and give some love :heart:  to Lady666 as she is under attack by trolls :angry:

Hia Mike24 ;)  :heart:   I have just started using passion and the creator is working on making the kinkywoorld animations useable with passion. The big dogs can already participate in passion but before the animation is useable by them, they just stay streched and just make some sounds that is truly funny :lol: Love what you tease us with and look forward to the release  :D

Shine the light and give some love :heart:  to Lady666 as she is under attack by trolls :angry:

I dont know how use the XML of passion if anyone give me a short tutorial, is the same that AW?? I need help too with move objects for AW and I dont know if I can to use the dildo of Kinki World in AW, some animations depends of this object.

With respect to Lady666 I read the post and I sad because she helped me from the beginnin in this forum and she is a great animator and her work is awesome. I hope she solve her problems and stay with us.

I don't know how to help you sorry, but you could contact the creator Alfiechan at : http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/forum/464-passion-animated-woohoo/ He is still working on his mod and has unlocked alot of objects to play the animations (sidetables etz. :D )

I sure do hope the same about Lady666, it sure can hurt this kind of bullying :(  But it is usually jealousy that start this kind of behaviour, and you should laugh at their stupidity :D

Great work mike24 you still rock love the new animations can't wait to play with them...just heard what been going on with lady666 thats too sad she is very good at animations like your self....people can be idiots and mean to hard working people like you all...hope they stay away from you ...please don't let anyone get to you ..thank you again

Hi Mike24, Alfiechan is working on the next Passionversion and he has gotten the kinky-animations to play :D He didn't mention the animals but as i have found out the big dog can participate so it only needs the animations to play i guess (not sure if there is some other coding that is needed, not that comp savy:D ), he wrote that he rewrote the mod and got the animations to play, and was working to implement some objects(dildoes i guess)  so soon we'll see :P:lol: Can hardly wait  :D  big hug all  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Zele2015 i think maybe you need glasses as the frontpage cleary states that some animations are to be released soon. They have not been released yet, as he is still working on more animations to be added to the new release :D Be patient and soon you'll get the new animations that looks great :)

Mike24 im truly looking forward to the next release, and are enjoying the animations you have released before :D Take care :heart: :heart: :heart:

Zele2015 i think maybe you need glasses as the frontpage cleary states that some animations are to be released soon. They have not been released yet, as he is still working on more animations to be added to the new release :D Be patient and soon you'll get the new animations that looks great :)

Mike24 im truly looking forward to the next release, and are enjoying the animations you have released before :D Take care :heart: :heart: :heart:

I didn't know what new poses with dogs don't work, sorry)

I thought that I had some sort of mistake, because I have always not everything works as it should :D