[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Oh, I forgot to say, but outstanding work as usual Mike. Always looking forward to your updates!

Thanks Mike for the update and all your hard work, cant wait to try them :)

Thank you Mike24 for the updates.

great work mike24 looks great in game thank you.

I've been waiting for the classics, thanks mike

Thanks to all!

nevermind I completely forgot that Alfiechan made it possible to ass add kinkymods to passion.. :D thank you mike for update

I want to do for AW and Passions. For AW some animations maybe doesnt work or compatible with objects and dildo animations. For Passions I dont know how to implement in the mod or how to edit the XML. Need help or tutorial.

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the update. For some reason, the new Pet animations don't show up in game options... I start a new game, I load the new files as usual, via KW/Settings/Animation/Packages, but no new positions are present, only the old ones. Not even after deleting the cache files. kw_mike24_pets shows 16 positions available in game.

---

Edit: I use KW version 0.2.6.

---

Edit 2: Found them!.... I had to remove completely AW folder    :dodgy:

Thank you so much for the update :D  Alfiechan's Passion will soon be updated to play both aw and kw animations, but he's not sure about the pets :s  But you should chat with him, im sure any questions will be answered by you both :P  link:  http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/forum/464-passion-animated-woohoo/  

Just read for yourself about passion, and see if you understand his idea :)  Im sure you'll understand more than me anyway :lol:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Hi Mike i dont no where too put your files in the mod , ( whats files i dont no too have all animation you have 4 rar file )

cant you make install picture of your files or install log in your post plz.

thanks!! Mike dont give up you make great job !!  :shy:

Thank you so much for the update :D  Alfiechan's Passion will soon be updated to play both aw and kw animations, but he's not sure about the pets :s  But you should chat with him, im sure any questions will be answered by you both :P  link:  http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/forum/464-passion-animated-woohoo/  

Just read for yourself about passion, and see if you understand his idea :)  Im sure you'll understand more than me anyway :lol:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

When i have more time I look for passion, Need donwload and test because if you say KW are  compatible with passion then I will not to do anything. Thanks!! 

Hi Mike i dont no where too put your files in the mod , ( whats files i dont no too have all animation you have 4 rar file )

cant you make install picture of your files or install log in your post plz.

thanks!! Mike dont give up you make great job !!  :shy:

AW.rar is only for Animated Wohoo, but not update for this mod at the moment, there are older animations mines.

KW you have 3 mods, classic, lesbians and pets, you need read the readme that I put in the .rar. You need to put the packages files (into the carpet mod) and then register in game with "kw_mike24_pets", "kw_mike24_lesbians" and "kw_mike24_classics".

Thanks mike, the animations are terrific

Thanks!

Well Alfiechan the great has released Passion 2..2  :P  It plays both kw and aw animations so you don't need to transform the new animations :D  Alas no animal-animations yet, but who knows what will be in the future :D  Love the classics animations Brilliant wok :D  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Well Alfiechan the great has released Passion 2..2  :P  It plays both kw and aw animations so you don't need to transform the new animations :D  Alas no animal-animations yet, but who knows what will be in the future :D  Love the classics animations Brilliant wok :D  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Passion is ok but lagging in alot of content kinkyworld has ...animations and situations and possibility ...I prefer kinkyworld because of this ...but great work on both from all...thank you for it ...   Alfiechan and Onikikay ..

Passion is ok but lagging in alot of content kinkyworld has ...animations and situations and possibility ...I prefer kinkyworld because of this ...but great work on both from all...thank you for it ...   Alfiechan and Onikikay ..

It's the opposite for me, kinky mod lags my game but passions doesn't

Guest Senshidoragon

Hi Mike, thanks by your great job. I was playing with the last packs and just doing some tests, my sims are so much crazy with your whole work. I guess I did a great bullshit to think that my Kink World would possible read something wrong inside your packages. I had tried to install 'pets package' but always was showing a script error, something really wrong was happening and messing my mind, so I had cleaned all my cache files, error logs, restarted my game and nothing. So I stopped to thinking and what wrong I'm doing?

Hi Mike, thanks by your great job. I was playing with the last packs and just doing some tests, my sims are so much crazy with your whole work. I guess I did a great bullshit to think that my Kink World would possible read something wrong inside your packages. I had tried to install 'pets package' but always was showing a script error, something really wrong was happening and messing my mind, so I had cleaned all my cache files, error logs, restarted my game and nothing. So I stopped to thinking and what wrong I'm doing?

Script error for what ? can you upload the error ..it could be because kinky world the version 2.6 is in testing stage ...or could be conflict with other mod your using... 

Looks great!

I am unable to open and install the lesbian, pet and classic packages due to the password. I am using izip unarchiver to extract the files. I can download but they will not open. I cannot see anywhere to enter the provided password. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Отлично смотрится!

Я не могу открыть и установить лесбиянки, домашнее животное и классические пакеты из-за пароля. Я использую распаковщик izip для извлечения файлов. Я могу скачать но все они не откроются. Я не вижу в любом месте, чтобы ввести указанный пароль. У кого какие идеи?

Спасибо!

Пароль: mike24

Looks great!

I am unable to open and install the lesbian, pet and classic packages due to the password. I am using izip unarchiver to extract the files. I can download but they will not open. I cannot see anywhere to enter the provided password. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

the passwords mike24 you can download 7zip for free ...hope this helps

Thank You Mike24 :D

Yay, new update and new animations!

Thank you very much! :)

Love the classics, will their be more like classic blow job or doggystyle?

Sorry for my Bad English ^^

I Love your Mod, thanks to do that ^^

(I had a question: Can you make Animations for Mens and Female Dogs?)

Thanks to all

More classic incoming:

Doggy GIF: (double bed with movement)

Doggy_classic_1.jpg

Doggy GIF: (Single Bed withouth movement)

Doggy_classic_2.jpg

Looks great!

Thanks!

the passwords mike24 you can download 7zip for free ...hope this helps

I tried 7zip but all that did was put the zipped file into my mod folder. BTW I have a mac.