[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

sorry, but i don't understand, what do you mean register with the name "mike24_lesbian_bed" for animated wohoo and "kw_mike24_lesbian_bed" for kinky world ??

register?? i just copy files in the documents/electronic arts/ mods/ package

maybe its just my bad English? :D sorry for that, but help me pls

sorry, but i don't understand, what do you mean register with the name "mike24_lesbian_bed" for animated wohoo and "kw_mike24_lesbian_bed" for kinky world ??

You have to inform the KinkyWorld mod (or Animated WooHoo mod) that those animations actually exist, since it can't detect them automatically. You do that in KinkyWorld's settings (I don't know how in Animated WooHoo), by selecting the Animations menu, and then ”Add Animations Package”

You have to inform the KinkyWorld mod (or Animated WooHoo mod) that those animations actually exist, since it can't detect them automatically. You do that in KinkyWorld's settings (I don't know how in Animated WooHoo), by selecting the Animations menu, and then ”Add Animations Package”

so I'm supposed to write in the ”Add animation package” mike24_lesbian_bed 

right?

right?

kw_mike24_lesbian_bed and yes if your adding to AW aw_mike24_lesbian_bed

right?

kw_mike24_lesbian_bed

and with dogs OKW_mike24_pets.package    or     KW_mike24_pets.package? 

sorry, the first time I have been installing mods

Dalon44,

what is AW?

what is AW?

AW is short for ”Animated Woohoo”, which is a different mod that was developed a few years ago, with less functionality than KinkyWorld (there is a more modern successor as well, called Animated Woohoo+)

oh, ok, ty

but now I have a new problem, initialization error, the game is it does not start!!!!!  :@  :@  :@  reinstalling does not help

delete scriptcache file and any error files in your sims 3 folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 see if that helps don't worry cache files regenerate when you start the game

oh sorry, I wanted to install without a lot of the other official mods, because I got tired of the constant freezing, but he for some reason showed the error. I had to reinstall the full set of additions to the game, now the game runs, but damn, these friezes are very annoyingand the problem is not in the computer. the computer is quite good

and could just turn off in the settings menu kinkyworld in the game?

In the nrass settings when you put it in game and start game  click on sim you will see nrass click it and go to settings the two are in the list just click them and they will turn off

and could just turn off in the settings menu kinkyworld in the game?

In the nrass settings when you put it in game and start game  click on sim you will see nrass click it and go to settings the two are in the list just click them and they will turn off

okay I'll try, thank you very much for your help

no problem hope it works for you Nraas my spelling isn't great lol

so, I found another solution on the Internet I found the information that sims 3 by default uses only 2 GB of RAM, and I changed this value to 6GB, and all is working much better) but thanks anyway for the help

so, I found another solution on the Internet I found the information that sims 3 by default uses only 2 GB of RAM, and I changed this value to 6GB, and all is working much better) but thanks anyway for the help

Please elaborate.

Please elaborate.

need in the game folder find the file sims3 with the configuration settings in the folder The Sims 3\Game\Bin

then open it using Notepad, find the line

[ResourceSystem]

MemoryUsageLimit = 20000000

and change to the desired number, for example at 80000000 or more, depending on how much RAM you have

and even better to copy this file, just in case

sorry for my English, i use Google translate :D

use Nrass overwatch fix the freezes just remember to turn off clothes cleanup and check for stuck sims  in the settings menu both need to be off for kinkyworld to work right

I can't find where to download Nrass overwatch xD

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Overwatch its here download your version of the game put in your mods folder done easy to use

ok i download it, but how is work? i see settings, but how to activate the mod? or it works independently?

use Nrass overwatch fix the freezes just remember to turn off clothes cleanup and check for stuck sims  in the settings menu both need to be off for kinkyworld to work right

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Overwatch its here download your version of the game put in your mods folder done easy to use

ok i download it, but how is work? i see settings, but how to activate the mod? or it works independently?

it works on its own ...just turn off check clothes and check for struck sims it starts when game starts and runs in back ground

it works on its own ...just turn off check clothes and check for struck sims it starts when game starts and runs in back ground

all done, really helps, but the friezes is still there, although smaller, might be true with a computer that is not okay

all done, really helps, but the friezes is still there, although smaller, might be true with a computer that is not okay

if it didn't stop all freezes then its a mod conflict  maybe sorry thats the best I can do not knowing what mods your running if your running other nraas mods there are alot on that page i posted on the left of page ...master controller is good don't use karma sultra register mods or whoohooer they don't work well with kinkyworld you could try going into game options and setting flip rate higher and smoothing and graphics so game runs smoother