[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Looks great!

I am unable to open and install the lesbian, pet and classic packages due to the password. I am using izip unarchiver to extract the files. I can download but they will not open. I cannot see anywhere to enter the provided password. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

the passwords mike24 you can download 7zip for free ...hope this helps

I tried 7zip but all that did was put the zipped file into my mod folder. BTW I have a mac.

Mac makes a difference when you register the animations in kinkyworld settings in game does it say excepted ?

looks great mike24 can't hardly wait to gwet them ...thank you

Guest Senshidoragon

Hi Mike, thanks by your great job. I was playing with the last packs and just doing some tests, my sims are so much crazy with your whole work. I guess I did a great bullshit to think that my Kink World would possible read something wrong inside your packages. I had tried to install 'pets package' but always was showing a script error, something really wrong was happening and messing my mind, so I had cleaned all my cache files, error logs, restarted my game and nothing. So I stopped to thinking and what wrong I'm doing?

Script error for what ? can you upload the error ..it could be because kinky world the version 2.6 is in testing stage ...or could be conflict with other mod your using... 

Oh sorry, my mistake. I've tried to run the animation, but I had forgot the essential factor: Pets Patch.  You know, sometimes we commit some mistakes, you know. Always is better take a view in all that we are doing, avaliate the situation, make some tests, test some sims, take it calm, take a breath, and then, we find where we are wrong and find the right target. Decompose the sims and reinstall it. I just need to say, you are an artist, a stunning work. ;) 

^Up 

Looks great!

I am unable to open and install the lesbian, pet and classic packages due to the password. I am using izip unarchiver to extract the files. I can download but they will not open. I cannot see anywhere to enter the provided password. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

the passwords mike24 you can download 7zip for free ...hope this helps

I tried 7zip but all that did was put the zipped file into my mod folder. BTW I have a mac.

Mac makes a difference when you register the animations in kinkyworld settings in game does it say excepted ?

looks great mike24 can't hardly wait to gwet them ...thank you

I love your animations. They are very well done

Thank you so much for these update mike24 , perfect with kw ;)

Thank you so much for you amazing work, you are the best  ;)

Thanks to all!! Im working in more animations classics too!! (and lesbians... i love lesbians animations!!!  But dont worry zooLovers Im working too in new pets animations)

I only get oral options for dogs on couches. Any idea what I need to fix to enable vaginal?

I think you need more training for vaginal options or you can put in kinki settings - debug mode - always accept and them you can use any animation that you want.

Guest Senshidoragon

Thanks to all!! Im working in more animations classics too!! (and lesbians... i love lesbians animations!!!  But dont worry zooLovers Im working too in new pets animations)

Thank you. I really, really, really appreciate it.   
PS: Now my test is running on and I know how this is working ;)  Gambling* with sims is always a great time of fun.  :P

Hey Mike, you think something like this would be possible?

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/16385/the-best-of-two-worlds

That would be really really hot.

Hey Mike, you think something like this would be possible?

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/16385/the-best-of-two-worlds

That would be really really hot.

I approve :blush:

Yeah Its possible, i like it!! 

Bonjour à tous, 

J'espère qu'il y en a parmi vous qui parlez français parce que mon anglais est vraiment mauvais.

Déjà Merci d'avance pour ses merveilleux amélioration, je commençais sérieusement à m'ennuyé dans les sims 3 maintenant grâce à ses nouvelles possibilité, c'est devenus plus divertissant^^ 

J'aurais plusieurs questions à vous posez, merci à 'avance à ceux qui voudrons bien me répondre. 

Je n'arrive pas à accéder à plusieurs animations, quand je veux les enregistrer ans la liste es positions sur il disent qu'il a 0 position, pourtant je les écrits correctement et Ils sont bien présent dans le dossier. 

En particulier les animations de mike24 que j'ai vraiment envie d'utiliser. Vous auriez uns solution à mon problème s'il vous plaît? Merci à vous. 

Bonjour à tous, 

J'espère qu'il y en a parmi vous qui parlez français parce que mon anglais est vraiment mauvais.

Déjà Merci d'avance pour ses merveilleux amélioration, je commençais sérieusement à m'ennuyé dans les sims 3 maintenant grâce à ses nouvelles possibilité, c'est devenus plus divertissant^^ 

J'aurais plusieurs questions à vous posez, merci à 'avance à ceux qui voudrons bien me répondre. 

Je n'arrive pas à accéder à plusieurs animations, quand je veux les enregistrer ans la liste es positions sur il disent qu'il a 0 position, pourtant je les écrits correctement et Ils sont bien présent dans le dossier. 

En particulier les animations de mike24 que j'ai vraiment envie d'utiliser. Vous auriez uns solution à mon problème s'il vous plaît? Merci à vous. 

Vous devez supprimer le cache de fichiers dans foldere: C:\Users\Users Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

Supprimer: CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package, socialCache.package.

C'est ce que j'ai fait. Merci beaucoup. 

Les animations sont là, le seul problème c'est que le chien apparaît déformé et il reste immobile. 

Pouvez-vous poster un screenshot ? J'essaierai d'aider

J'ai résolut mon problème, merci beaucoup.

en faite je me trompais d'endroit au lieu de l'inscrire dans package j'essayais de l'ajouter dans position lol Normal que ça marchais pas XD.

Merci à toi, de m'avoir répondu et d'avoir essayer de m'aider :)

Hi mike you are a awesome creator ! I hope you keep up with the animal animations ! Do you also plan to make hard/rough/rape animations (dog rapes woman)? That would be great :D

Très bonne idée  :heart: ce serait génial, y compris d'autre poses, style la femme au dessus du chien, cul contre cul, le faire avec deux chien^^  :angel:

Why am I getting a message that the most recent files are encrypted? Both 7zip and winrar both tell me I need a password to decrypt the folder.

Never mind. Was being a dipshit and not reading.

Edited by Splatman55