[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

any chance posting gifs here or somewhere else? if I view yours they get shrunk down to a few inches and the screen is full of spam games :/

edit:

looked via the other links and site...

damn.. epic work man! getting that urge to install S3 again >.<

​good work~i think i need buy a horse~lol

Hey Mike, any chance we get to see any animation for a male sim on a female animal? I'd love to see some, but you seem to be the only animator contributing with pets animations for KW.

Oh, and great work so far, by the way!

any chance posting gifs here or somewhere else? if I view yours they get shrunk down to a few inches and the screen is full of spam games :/

edit:

Thanks!!

DOG - windows location 

Dog_Wvag_02.gif

DOG - COUCH LOCATION

Dog_Cvag_03.gif

Hey Mike, any chance we get to see any animation for a male sim on a female animal? I'd love to see some, but you seem to be the only animator contributing with pets animations for KW.

edit:

Thanks!!

DOG - windows location 

Dog_Wvag_02.gif

DOG - COUCH LOCATION

Dog_Cvag_03.gif

Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay! :heart:

edit:

Thanks!!

DOG - windows location 

Dog_Wvag_02.gif

DOG - COUCH LOCATION

Dog_Cvag_03.gif

Dogs are the best friends, i hope...  

Well mike24 I did it lol installed S3 BOUGHT pets addon because of your pets part :P  lol

Took a little while to get it all working, had the "refused" sex part >.<  but weirdly enough when random dogs come on my lot my girl   went over to them by herself and gave them bj's but still refused sex when I told her to do it lol,  doh! So had to use debug to get it all started and now it's working great!

so i wanted to ask about the current kw pets package?

Does it contain the dog licking the girl who sits on the couch? 

How do you activate the wall / bed / couch anims?  like a dope I cant get them working >.< 

Well mike24 I did it lol installed S3 BOUGHT pets addon because of your pets part :P  lol

Took a little while to get it all working, had the "refused" sex part >.<  but weirdly enough when random dogs come on my lot my girl   went over to them by herself and gave them bj's but still refused sex when I told her to do it lol,  doh! So had to use debug to get it all started and now it's working great!

How do you activate the wall / bed / couch anims?  like a dope I cant get them working >.< 

Those are in his next release he said that will come out in about 2 weeks or so from what I've seen on the forum so good luck with your sims. :D  

great work mike24 your the best 

Thanks Dalon!

Lol the horse in the second gif is like "WTF I go next".

Yeahh.. And yes, he will be the next!!

I don't have pets anymore do to lag

Maybe with a clean save or a new game you have less lag.

Die Hard!! Bruce Willys!

Hi Lady!!

LoL Only the best dogs has the better rewards!!   :P

for clarification, if i'm installing animations only for kinkyworld i don't need to download teh AW-mike24 pack?

Not, dont you need

for clarification, if i'm installing animations only for kinkyworld i don't need to download teh AW-mike24 pack?

No you don't have to download the animatedwoohoo one just lesbians,classics, and animals if you desire. :D

Theses animations not include at the moment. More later in another public release! Thanks!

great work mike24 your the best 

Thanks Dalon!

Lol the horse in the second gif is like "WTF I go next".

Yeahh.. And yes, he will be the next!!

I don't have pets anymore do to lag

Maybe with a clean save or a new game you have less lag.

Die Hard!! Bruce Willys!

Hi Lady!!

LoL Only the best dogs has the better rewards!!   :P

Not, dont you need

No you don't have to download the animatedwoohoo one just lesbians,classics, and animals if you desire. :D

Theses animations not include at the moment. More later in another public release! Thanks!

Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay......

ah ok I can wait (hopefully soon) :P but till then a couple of shots I found, not sure if they've been included or can be?

post-53106-0-31961400-1465674124_thumb.jpg

just an extra bug/glitch I got?

got my first double dogs anim lol weirdly enough if you install the kinky tv extra channels the dogs shag to the music!!! lol

anyway...

if you look at the screenshot even if I get mounted quickly dog [A] seems to finish a little to early leaving the poor dog  humping air >.<

not sure if you need to either increase dog [A] animation cycle or stop dog  at the same time?

post-53106-0-15002100-1465765486_thumb.jpg

got my first double dogs anim lol weirdly enough if you install the kinky tv extra channels the dogs shag to the music!!! lol

anyway...

if you look at the screenshot even if I get mounted quickly dog [A] seems to finish a little to early leaving the poor dog  humping air >.<

not sure if you need to either increase dog [A] animation cycle or stop dog  at the same time?

These animations are not mine. I think these animations are of Oniki. 

anyway...

These animations are not mine. I think these animations are of Oniki. 

Ah okay will ask in that thread, what about the previous post w/ the pic of possible extra anims?

New animations with pets doesn't work - no animations on the bed, couch etc. I have only 4-5 poses from previous version. How to fix? Deleted and installed it again already. :dodgy:

couch / bed are In the next version, if you read previous posts you'd know this.

There are alternate bed / couch anims out there for kw, use those till the new ones arrive.

i got a question. okay, so i got this really big dog in my game that i made with the help of mods, and while i love it, there's one problem. no animations suit it. however, yesterday i found these really sweet furry illustrations, which leads to the question i was gonna ask you: i don't know if you take requests/suggestions or not but would u consider making animations that are similar to the positions in the drawings i found?

here they are:

HumanxFurry%20040.jpg573f7afa29049341438b45b2.jpg573f7afe29049341438b45b3.jpg573f7b0229049313438b45c9.jpg

i could upload the dog for u in case u want to know what size it actually is.

if u don't got the time or skills, or if something else is hindering you from attempting to make these, please tell me so that i'm not left here getting my hopes up for nothing lmao

Can't seem to get it to work, when I try to enter it in kinkyworld settings it says error or something like that. Am I doing something wrong? :((

You have to type in kw_mike24_lesbian_bed, then type in kw_mike24_classics, and lastly kw_mike24_pets just mae sure you have downloaded pets,classics, and lesbians otherwise you will get an error saying they don't exist kay.Good luck and hope this helps oh yeah make sure its all lowercase. :D

Can't seem to get it to work, when I try to enter it in kinkyworld settings it says error or something like that. Am I doing something wrong? :((

You have to type in kw_mike24_lesbian_bed, then type in kw_mike24_classics, and lastly kw_mike24_pets just mae sure you have downloaded pets,classics, and lesbians otherwise you will get an error saying they don't exist kay.Good luck and hope this helps oh yeah make sure its all lowercase. :D

Thats right, only one thing, for lesbians you need write "kw_mike24_lesbians" withouth bed.