[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

great animations sofar no issues with it except the horses junk wen equiped the horse has a matching patch on its back like someone rolled his dick into a pizza crust and layed it on his back is this a common issue and is there any way to remove that spot

that's because its the saddle mesh that's used to make the tackle

No more animated Woohoo??? WTF??? WHY???

Because is older,the Kickers Animated Wohho mod cant download for new people, (all links are broken, I dont know was happend  with this mod) You have Kinki World is the same mod and better because you have more things. (In my opinion)

Because is older,the Kickers Animated Wohho mod cant download for new people, (all links are broken, I dont know was happend  with this mod) You have Kinki World is the same mod and better because you have more things. (In my opinion)

Actually still working, and being honest, I do not like the Kinki, is full of nonsense and things that slow the progress of my game, I like Kikers because it is simple, no nonsense and straightforward ...

And here is the link Kikers, working and tested!

Actually still working, and being honest, I do not like the Kinki, is full of nonsense and things that slow the progress of my game, I like Kikers because it is simple, no nonsense and straightforward ...

Thanks for the information, I will consider work again in AW.

GIFS

New lesbians animations incoming:

More classics animations:

Preview in machinima coming soon.

Love it, especially the first one.... Thanks.

Thanks for the information, I will consider work again in AW.

Thank you my friend, I would not want to miss any of your animation, thanks for the consideration!

There's a new animated woohoo called Passions which requires you to do sequences. You can pick which ever animations you want(Yours, Amra, and Lady), set the time, and put them on repeat. It also lets you use more objects.

GIFS

New lesbians animations incoming:

More classics animations:

Preview in machinima coming soon.

Love it, especially the first one.... Thanks.

Thanks!

GIF

V-Victory (lesbians) 

victory_2.jpg

Classics - Cowgirl 02

Classic_Cowgirl_02.jpg

Much respect to you Mike! To come out of nowere and carve out your own stable in animation is not a small feat.

U stand shoulder to shoulder with the greats of this site and the fact that u are constantly at work on new stuff, has earned u my respect and encouragement.

Keep up the work! 

Much respect to you Mike! To come out of nowere and carve out your own stable in animation is not a small feat.

U stand shoulder to shoulder with the greats of this site and the fact that u are constantly at work on new stuff, has earned u my respect and encouragement.

Keep up the work! 

Thanks anubis!!  :)

Mike24 - thanks for another 2 animations... and again, both are excellent but the first one is my favorite.

Yes, the faceSitting? is very morbid, eheheh

Keep up the work! 

Mike24 - thanks for another 2 animations... and again, both are excellent but the first one is my favorite.

Yeah and there is a rim job in the new animations :-)

If Mike add a new sim he can makes a Sim Centipede :D

Keep up the work! 

Yeah and there is a rim job in the new animations :-)

If Mike add a new sim he can makes a Sim Centipede :D

lol ahaha

Rimjob GIF: (Comiing soon)

Licking_ass.jpg

• 2 weeks later...