Thanks

nice one man

thanks

Thanks

Thanks Mike

Thanks 

Again pets... :s

When new lesbian animation?

Good things come to those who wait, besides Mike is the only animator for bestiality. Lady and Amra only make human Sim animations, some aimed at FF. You'll have your lez animations when the time is right. Animating is a painful, long stressful process.

Im working too in more animations lesbians in future updates!

During animations my dog has no genitalia, am I suppose to download something? What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this?

You can put in your dog the "cock" accesory in nude too in your dog edit with master controller.

Excellent job, thank you so much for your efforts Mike, keep it up  ^_^

THanks you!

Is it possible to have multiple animals with Sim?

Or a threesome with a woman/male dog/man?

That would be hot too!

Maybe I cand do it!

Thank you so much for the update, only wish i could get onikys mod to play nice in my game, but it refuses, Anyway i will get it to work one day and then i'll get well aquainted with the animals :lol:

Sorry, you can put the "allways accept"  in miscelaneus.

That would be hot too!

Yeah ! :P

Maybe i can do it!!

Mike, you're fucking awesome and so is your work! Keep it up!

THanks

You misunderstood me :D  I am unable to get the mod(Kinkyworld) to work properly in my game, It crashes when i try to save , and stutters and lags so much that i can't be botherd. No worries i'll get there one day, so keep making more animations :lol:  I'll just stick to Kickers mod for now ;)

Thanks to the author for your animation to the game The Sims 3! I like that the animals can have fun. Thank you for this!
Questions: In the game I must move in sync - but mostly I get the opposite - they do not move in sync, especially Horse and Simca. But then it seems to be OK - again right move after a while - it can be like that correct or not?
I'm in the game The Sims 3 are more fashion - different - maybe they interfere with the work of animation ....
Google Translate . If that excuse the translation.
In general, this mod with the animals I liked - many thanks!

Making more animations!! I want to do some animations with more variety of movements and with threesomes!!! Now with different stages and with "male role" can be female with strapons!! I doing to normal animations ( i want to make a classic missionary, cowgirl, doggy, etc..) Implement too move objects how "double bed" (only double bed at the moment)

I will post some gifs or videos in machinima!

Thanks to all for your interest!

CLASSIC MISSIONARY gif:

Classic_Missionary.jpg