[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Zele2015, i'm sorry i believed you meant the new aniamtions that are coming soon that you can see on the front page, but if it is the dog animations they are for Onikies Kinkyworld-mod and must be written in under settings for that mod to appear i the game as it states on the front page. It's the kw something or other, can't remember anything when im this tired ;) Good luck and happy simming :D

Zele2015, i'm sorry i believed you meant the new aniamtions that are coming soon that you can see on the front page, but if it is the dog animations they are for Onikies Kinkyworld-mod and must be written in under settings for that mod to appear i the game as it states on the front page. It's the kw something or other, can't remember anything when im this tired ;) Good luck and happy simming :D

i hate my bad english, i don't understand what you're saying xD it's hard for me to translate

the animation shown in that gif with the dogs, they are already added to the game or not?

they are added in the  LOVERSLAB PETS 2.0.rar  ..unpack them in mods folder/packages ...in your sims folder Documents /Electronic arts/sims 3 /mods /packages ....you can make a kinky folder like i did and put it in there ..then when game starts click on the active sim and chose kinky from menu then settings animations add animations ..type kw_mike24_pets if that dosen't fix it click on sim and go to debug find always except and turn it on ...works for me i've used all animations here now and they work..hope this helps

they are added in the  LOVERSLAB PETS 2.0.rar  ..unpack them in mods folder/packages ...in your sims folder Documents /Electronic arts/sims 3 /mods /packages ....you can make a kinky folder like i did and put it in there ..then when game starts click on the active sim and chose kinky from menu then settings animations add animations ..type kw_mike24_pets if that dosen't fix it click on sim and go to debug find always except and turn it on ...works for me i've used all animations here now and they work..hope this helps

not helped, on the couch still 2 poses...

must be 16 animations?

this position has already been added to the game?

post-1052708-0-07615600-1459293460_thumb.png

post-1052708-0-51920900-1459293666_thumb.png

must be 16 animations?

Just to ask, did you clear you cache files when you restarted your game?

must be 16 animations?

Just to ask, did you clear you cache files when you restarted your game?

the cache on pc? or the sims? 

i don't know whether it is possible to clear the cache from the sims :D

by the way, maybe that was the problem... in the Packages folder should be only the last 2 files from kw_mike and loverslabpets? or there must be old files that were in previous versions?

post-1052708-0-55237500-1459306417_thumb.png

yea older versions will conflict with the new ones ..remove those ..and you could also have the dog start the sex by having dog click on couch and selecting animation ...clearing cache files   in game folder Documents /Electronic arts/sims 3 there are 5 of those could help....i had the girl in mine try to start action and had only 2 options too licking and bj that is the only two there are at this time or that is listed on first page where you download it ...maybe those pics you had are for things coming in future

..but if she gives dog a bj while another dog is around the other one  joins in and doggy styles her ..alot of options when you just click on the dog .....all animations are listed on first page of this post ..hope this helps 

yea older versions will conflict with the new ones ..remove those ..and you could also have the dog start the sex by having dog click on couch and selecting animation ...clearing cache files   in game folder Documents /Electronic arts/sims 3 there are 5 of those could help....i had the girl in mine try to start action and had only 2 options too licking and bj that is the only two there are at this time or that is listed on first page where you download it ...maybe those pics you had are for things coming in future

..but if she gives dog a bj while another dog is around the other one  joins in and doggy styles her ..alot of options when you just click on the dog .....all animations are listed on first page of this post ..hope this helps 

by the way, also lost the position with 3 men?

3 mans 1 girl, this pose I had before, but then gone somewhere

He's never made poses/animations with three men and a girl, like the person above you said.

If you read the first post of this thread there is no mention of any men in his animations unless you count the male pets.

3 men and 1 girl is either here....http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/

Or here....http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58017-sims3wip-lady666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/ 

Or here...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46174-sims3wip-lady666s-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo/

Don't completely dismiss a persons post and keep reposting when they have told you the right way to go. I'm out.

That is Lady666 animation  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2676-sims3wip-lady666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/ ...< get it here  if i was you I'd delete all and redownload all animations and lady666's and arma72's and mike24's for kinky world that way you know all are up to date ...before starting game delete cache files CASPartCache,compositorCache,SimCompositorCache ,ScriptCache and socialCache found in Documents/Electronic arts /The Sims 3 folder see if that helps if not the problem is most likely in something else like conflict with another mod .Hope this helps

Oh man I'm gonna need to repopulate my world with Bi/Gay girls again! Finally they're getting the love they deserve thanks to Mikey here! <3 :')

well that and pets. >.>

Psst! When is the next public release?

The next public update will be ready for this month (later for the lasts days)

tumblr_inline_nab57sImQk1sy25sr.jpg

:P

That is Lady666 animation  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2676-sims3wip-lady666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/ ...< get it here  if i was you I'd delete all and redownload all animations and lady666's and arma72's and mike24's for kinky world that way you know all are up to date ...before starting game delete cache files CASPartCache,compositorCache,SimCompositorCache ,ScriptCache and socialCache found in Documents/Electronic arts /The Sims 3 folder see if that helps if not the problem is most likely in something else like conflict with another mod .Hope this helps

oh, ty veery much, i love you :D

Guest Lickmebitch777
Hi Mike,
I know how you should be busy in your patreon, and you just attend the animation requests of your patrons inside there. Totally sure that you are doing the right thing, but i have never saw a tribadism/Scissors on couch. If you could to implement this inside your animations, I'll be totally grateful.  :blush: 

post-645375-0-12779500-1459701971_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all!

UPDATE ALREADY!

Animations:

Lesbians:

_ Face Sitting (NEW)

_Licking V-victory (NEW)

_Licking Ass (NEW)

Classics:

_Missionary 01 (NEW)

_Cowgirl 01 (NEW)

_Cowgirl 02 (NEW)

_Missionary 02 (NEW)

Pets:

_Licking cock - Horse (NEW)

_Missionary - Horse (NEW)

More animations incoming!

ONLY AVIABLE FOR KINKI WORLD.... NEED TIME FOR AW or OTHER MODS. Some animations with objects and dildo not compatible with AW, for passion or other mods I dont know how to edit the XML, I dont know how to include my animations in "Passions"