[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

The issues with the animals not accepting happens with the latest version here which I believe is 2.5a.  Does it work with the latest Patron version?  There's a good chance it does but only a handful of the members here would be able to answer that.

As for the penis vanishing, my original workaround for whatever reason doesn't always get the job done but my new workaround does.

You need to have Nraas' Master Controller and probably Nraas integration and Nraas' dresser.  You then simply click on the animal, go to nraas, then go to master controller and then go to basic and then go to "remove outfit".  Once you select "remove outfit", with dogs it will show you everyday and naked and you'll want to remove naked.  Once you do that, the dogs penis will show up using Mike's animations without an issue and the settings will stick on the dogs on your lot.  When it comes to strays however, they at times respawn the naked outfit, think Nraas' overwatch is why that happens but playing TS3 without Overwatch is like using a PC without an anti virus program, pretty damn silly.  As for horses its pretty much the same thing, you click on the horse, go to nraas, go to master controller, go to basic, then go to "remove outfits".  The difference however is unlike dogs, you'll see everyday, naked, and a handful of other outfits possibly.  To be on the safe side I recommend removing all of the outfits except for everyday and if you do, the horses junk will stay when using Mike's animations.    Personally, I dislike the horses in the game so I have Nraas' register set to only allow 2, so I wasn't able to test the workaround as well on the horses as the dogs but it seems to work just as well based on the testing I was able to do.

Of course if Mike can merely recode his mod to not strip the animals, that would be preferable but in the meantime.. the workaround works pretty damn good.

As for using the animations and 2.5a having the animals refuse most, if not all, of the time.  You can turn auto accept on but that kills the gameplay value of KW since there's no need in sims having to work up their arousal levels, and that's half of the fun.  The best route to take to get the animals to do their thing is to have the sim start a solo teasing or hand animation, once the animation kicks in, just click on the animal and go to kinky and the join option.  Sometimes it takes 2-3 times to get the animal to join in, depends how far the animal is from the sim, but it works.

Hi Mike24

schade, das du nur Tier- und Lebische Animationen anbietest.Beides sind nicht so mein Ding. :-/

Ok,man kann es nicht allen Recht machen und so wie es aussieht,bist du wohl im Moment der einzige Schöpfer,

der Tier-Animationen erstellt! Ich finde es gut,das auch diese Gruppe jetzt mit guten Animationen versorgt wird.

Durch dich wurde die "KinkyWorld" komplett :exclamation:  Auch wenn ich deine Animationen nicht nutze,möchte ich mich

dafür bedanken.

Danke für dein Engagement.

mfg

They horse animations work fine for me and I'm not on the patreon version. I think the people who don't get the animations to work installed them wrong... I removed the old files, removed the animations from my game, put the new one in my mods folder (BOTH KW_mike24_pets AND OKW_mike24_pets, make sure you do that or else they won't work!), and added them again to my game. They work! And they are well made, thanks Mike24 ^^

On 12/18/2015 at 3:58 PM, PikAs2 said:

Hi Mike24

schade, das du nur Tier- und Lebische Animationen anbietest.Beides sind nicht so mein Ding. :-/

Ok,man kann es nicht allen Recht machen und so wie es aussieht,bist du wohl im Moment der einzige Schöpfer,

der Tier-Animationen erstellt! Ich finde es gut,das auch diese Gruppe jetzt mit guten Animationen versorgt wird.

Durch dich wurde die "KinkyWorld" komplett :exclamation:  Auch wenn ich deine Animationen nicht nutze,möchte ich mich

dafür bedanken.

Danke für dein Engagement.

mfg

Thanks for your coment, Pikas!!

On 12/18/2015 at 5:44 PM, Imagimary said:

They horse animations work fine for me and I'm not on the patreon version. I think the people who don't get the animations to work installed them wrong... I removed the old files, removed the animations from my game, put the new one in my mods folder (BOTH KW_mike24_pets AND OKW_mike24_pets, make sure you do that or else they won't work!), and added them again to my game. They work! And they are well made, thanks Mike24 ^^

Thanks Imaginary!

Thanks for your coment, Pikas!! I thinked so the Kinky World could be posibility sex with pets and I was sure some people buy the expansion for this cause (myself), and I wanted to complete this area with a little contribution but Im not to close for other animations.  (needed google translator   :P )

sorry Mike,I thought you would be German :blush:

mfg

I would like to point out that, if you use CCMagic, Mike's animation packages won't work. CCMagic will mess the names and think the lesbian and pet OKW packages are the same. Perhaps there is something odd with the way they were built, because I have never seen this before.

The solution is to not let CCMagic handle them (by adding them to the 'downloads' folder) and instead force CCMagic to treat them as legacy files (by adding them to the 'packages' folder directly).

Anyway, thank you for the animations, Mike!

Thanks for your coment, Pikas!! I thinked so the Kinky World could be posibility sex with pets and I was sure some people buy the expansion for this cause (myself), and I wanted to complete this area with a little contribution but Im not to close for other animations.  (needed google translator   :P )

sorry Mike,I thought you would be German :blush:

mfg

Dont worry about this, in any case the english is not my language, but understand better (but speak or write bad, sorry for my english)

I would like to point out that, if you use CCMagic, Mike's animation packages won't work. CCMagic will mess the names and think the lesbian and pet OKW packages are the same. Perhaps there is something odd with the way they were built, because I have never seen this before.

The solution is to not let CCMagic handle them (by adding them to the 'downloads' folder) and instead force CCMagic to treat them as legacy files (by adding them to the 'packages' folder directly).

Anyway, thank you for the animations, Mike!

Sorry, really Im not modder, Im animator and I havent any idea of programming logic, I need some help with this questions because I dont know. I will try to do better

Hey mike24,

thank you for your cool work!

Unfortunately, the pet animations don't work in my game. There is no pet interaction (beside the KW ones, I turned the pet option on). Any ideas?

Maybe you have an older version of Kinky World. You can try this: dont try with your dogs, use the vagabond dogs. Go to Kinky/settings/debug mode On, them, once again go to Kinky/debug/ Always accept ON. Now you the dogs not reject you.

It's not that the dogs are rejecting. The animation options just don't appear in the menu. I can add your animations through KW (which shows 8 Animations), but I can't make them work. The menu doesn't appear. Just the KW one. 

Sorry, really Im not modder, Im animator and I havent any idea of programming logic, I need some help with this questions because I dont know. I will try to do better

You don't need to worry Mike, I provided a working solution in my post for people that use CCMagic.

But if you are interested in solving the problem, you probably have an identical resource key somewhere for both the lesbian and pets package, which makes CCMagic think they are the same.

what is carpet mod

You have two .rar downloads: "kw_mike24"  for lesbians animations and "loverslab version" for dog and horse, and you need install in documents/electronic arts/ mods/ package. (its only for kinky world, animated wohoo only lesbian animations in archive .rar "aw_mike24".