I have a weird issue with the piercings not going on the nips. they just hang slightly above and dont move with the breasts.

I batch builded everything (the 3 sets) and I'm using 7bo preset that came with the all-in-one animated pussy UUNP BS2 files.

Sounds like your BSL files are not right or getting to the right directory.

Bodyslide it with UUNP-special (or UUNP-HDt) and the UUNP-7BO preset.

If still not, maybe there is no.tri (not right position) and no weights (not moving with breasts).

First step manually check where files should be and where they actually are.

When I used to use HDT, seems to remember all these all worked great.

OP did super- great job. 

nvm i figured it out.

I use all sex mods, outfits, and sexlab related stuff on a standalone follower i call Neisa, since I play as a male PC. I had to replace the body with a bodyslide linked body in her files which fixed teh issue. Namely the "femalebodyNever.nif" file which is really the nevernude file, i basically copied teh hdt animated pussy FemaleBody_1.nif file and renamed it to femalebodyNever.nif and replaced the original with my renamed one and it fixed all the issues on the follower.

• 4 months later...

I have a weird problem that hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread (unless I'm actually blind):

The AH1 and Newmiller piercings all work fine, but the SED7 will not even build in Bodyslide. 

And because of that they just display some bugged texture when I equip any SED7 piece.

Dont know whether it's an issue with the SED7 piercings or Bodyslide or maybe something else entirely,

so if anybody could point me in a direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

This is what it looks like in Bodyslide:

5fe0a44121.png

I have a weird problem that hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread (unless I'm actually blind):

The AH1 and Newmiller piercings all work fine, but the SED7 will not even build in Bodyslide. 

And because of that they just display some bugged texture when I equip any SED7 piece.

Dont know whether it's an issue with the SED7 piercings or Bodyslide or maybe something else entirely,

so if anybody could point me in a direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have had this with other bodyslide mods, I am using mo so what I do is work my way down all the bodyslide stuff deactivating it then reactive it starting with bodyslide, usually for me that sorts the problem out, if you use nmm you may need to reinstall them, you might get away with just reinstalling this mod, with me it was always a bit iffy just reinstalling the mod causing the errors, but doing all of them sorts it out, well for me anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 17/09/2017 at 11:13 PM, Geist said:

I got it to work, despite the first headscratcher at how splitting the archives up was a good idea at all. But now I have some lovely piercings for my characters, thanks! :classic_biggrin:

The splitting was done due the old 100MB upload limit...

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, galgat said:

I am really glad to see this, Thank you so Much!

Alright, since it's you: Tell me of any issues you might run across, and i'll take care of it (i don't suppose you'll spam me with random derps :D).

Also: Thanks for the thanks :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having an alignment problem with the piercings being just a little too far away from piercing the nipples.  Rebuilt the body mesh and piercings, along with other clothes/armors with zero-slider presets multiple times with the clothes/armors working fine but the nipple piercings keep coming short on being attached.  Using UUNP Leyenda body mesh.  I recall having similar problems on UUNP Special in the past as well.  I've checked the skeleton is sync'd for the game and bodyslide as well (the latest XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended). Thoughts?

I'm also having alignment problems with uunp Leyenda body mesh. The piercings kind of floats right above the nipple, but are not piercing it.  Any thoughts on this? I've batched built all the piercings with bodyslide and I've built the body, but the piercings are still not attached properly and sometimes disappears completely. 

7 hours ago, bernt92 said:

I'm also having alignment problems with uunp Leyenda body mesh. The piercings kind of floats right above the nipple, but are not piercing it.  Any thoughts on this? I've batched built all the piercings with bodyslide and I've built the body, but the piercings are still not attached properly and sometimes disappears completely. 

Pretty sure these only work with a specific bodyslide preset. If you start tweaking your preset or use a custom mesh like Leyenda, they won't work so great due to the weight painting and sensitive nature of these meshes.
Your best bet is to simply edit the meshes your self either via outfit studio or nifskope to line up with your built body mesh. Otherwise you'll get floating/deformed meshes for the piercings.

The conversions was done for what was oficially UUNP (included with OS/BS) at the time of creation. Especially mucking about with weights will have adverse effects. So as y'all noticed: it won't work with custom bodies/weights. This can easily be fixed and even automated with MeshRigger.

I'm only playing SkyrimVR now and use CBBE SE, so chances i'll ever revisit this mod are close to 0. Everybody is free to use this as a base for their own conversion. Word of advice, don't use split archives, ppl can't read for shit and claim your mod is broken... hue hue hue

• 8 months later...

everything works fine but the nif files for newmiller's piercings. they won't show up in-game and nifskope can't read them, nor do most of them show up in bodyslide's preview window.

EDIT: i figured out how to fix the bodyslide preview window, it was asking for the wrong maps and i sorted that part out. for now it's only the non-go files in the data/meshes/newmiller maps

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2019 at 4:12 PM, Urban420 said:

the 2nd file seems to be corputed as it wont open and 7zip wont pick it up and extract as per instructions for installing. is there an alternitive download for these files? or can some one provide none corupted files for download?

Download all three files.

Using 7zip unpack the .001 file, it will AUTOMATICALLY include the .002 file.  Then using 7zip construct a new 7z file that you can use to install in MO or Vortex.

It is up to you whether you want to unpack the patch into the unpacked files before you create the 7z file or if you want to install it separately.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Anyone knows if it's possible to make the labia piercings move with the UUNP special vagina mesh? I know someone mentioned it before, that it's not moving with the vagina.

It looks ok, but would be much better if they moved. 

Anyone looked into this? 

On 5/19/2018 at 12:54 AM, dishonoredx said:

Hello ! I'm having trouble finding a specific set of piercings that I believe, comes with your mod. The set is in the picture. Could you please enlighten me ? :smile:

90528-1525262579-1676348049.jpeg

You can get that piercing from C5Kev's Rose armor. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...