10 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Might it just be that they're for 100% body weight and you use less than that? Had that error a few times in the past.

It is, they only work at 100% weight because the weight scaling function for FEMALE is not set in the esp.

Under the Armor addon section the "weight slider" for female has to be set to "enabled". Then bodyslide morphs start to work.

11 hours ago, Mastarhymes said:

It is, they only work at 100% weight because the weight scaling function for FEMALE is not set in the esp.

Under the Armor addon section the "weight slider" for female has to be set to "enabled". Then bodyslide morphs start to work.

So...where and how do I do that?

On 12/30/2020 at 11:43 AM, Cornoholio said:

So...where and how do I do that?

Open the esp in SSEDIT/TESEDIT, under the armor addon section find the weight slider for female and set it to "enabled".

Of course you should have _0 and _1 nifs but since they can be bodyslided that shouldn't be an issue.

slider.png

I almost completely ported this to Skyrim SE for myself, all bodyslided for BHUNP, I had a hard time with some problems like this.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 4:08 PM, Mastarhymes said:

Open the esp in SSEDIT/TESEDIT, under the armor addon section find the weight slider for female and set it to "enabled".

Of course you should have _0 and _1 nifs but since they can be bodyslided that shouldn't be an issue.

slider.png

I almost completely ported this to Skyrim SE for myself, all bodyslided for BHUNP, I had a hard time with some problems like this.

nice catch! mind to share your conversion?

Right, so i quickly looked over the plugin and it's all kinds of messed up for the SED7 items. Can anyone try and verify the issues don't occur with the attached version?

edit: uploaded wrong version. check again the attached version in the next post.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:11 PM, t3h0th3r said:

nice catch! mind to share your conversion?

Sorry I read only now, I couldn't have shared it though because I didn't only convert, but I also heavily modified it for my tastes (changed slots, renamed things, deleted things I didn't like, stuff like that). Seems you already solved it, much better than any work I could have done. ?

On 2/3/2021 at 4:25 PM, Mastarhymes said:

Sorry I read only now, I couldn't have shared it though because I didn't only convert, but I also heavily modified it for my tastes (changed slots, renamed things, deleted things I didn't like, stuff like that). Seems you already solved it, much better than any work I could have done. ?

Well you pointed me in the right direction (after all these years). i'm really baffled what happened to that plugin, because when i checked the original, it didn't have all those issues (it's also possible that the original got fixed after i made my conversion off it). in any case using the original plugin nothing would show up.

As for your SSE version: i'd still be interested to have a look at it (just to see what adjustments you made, since the original had very inconsistent slot and armortype assignments). if you can be bothered to share it here or via PM.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/27/2021 at 11:40 AM, Poldamer said:

Hello, I'm looking for this specific nipplering. 90528-1566587455-115491746.jpeg

And was wondering, if you could give me some pointers.

Also other piercing showed on that UUNP preset are from your conversion, but for the love of everything I can't find only these.

Link to the preset: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90528?tab=description

These are part of Goma pero pero's accessories from his Mini Bikini mod.

https://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/171194330210/mini-bikini-mod-update-ビキニ職人の朝は早い

On 5/17/2022 at 12:04 PM, Heorlasgir said:

Btw do you know any BHUNP conversion of DD's nipple piercings? Mine never worked for BHUNP.

I don't really use them either.... But I use UUNP bodyslides for them if memory serves.  Also there is

here on LL

On 5/18/2022 at 2:09 PM, Shinobi7 said:

I don't really use them either.... But I use UUNP bodyslides for them if memory serves.  Also there is

here on LL

Thanks, I hadn't found this one. Does it work on SE?

Edited by Heorlasgir
  • 7 months later...