When I installed it, some of the folders were empty, and indeed, it seems that I am missing some pieces that were present in the original mod, such as Newmiller's breast piercings.

You did download both parts of the mod (.001 and .002)?

Yes. To be honest, I am only really interested in one item in this package, the necklace with piercings, which I can't seem to find. See photo. Actually, if anyone could perchance upload that set of items (with color variations) that by itself, I would be supremely grateful. 

• 2 weeks later...

These sets are great, t3h0th3r. Thank you very much for working on them.

I might possibly have found a problem with some of the SED7 nipple rings, though, assuming I didn't screw up somewhere. I rebuilt everything to check, and tried building for a couple of different bodies as well, but the result was the same. It seems that for all the items with the name beginning "NippleRing" the position will always be for a max weight body, which results in the rings floating in front of the nipples at lower weights.

Here are some pictures to show which rings I mean and what it looks like with the UUNP 7BO preset:

attachicon.gifrings1.jpgattachicon.gifrings_max.jpgattachicon.gifrings_min.jpg

It happens for all colour/gem varieties of those particular rings, although every other item fits perfectly. I think the mesh name for these specific silver ones are "SED7_CBBE3_fGNP_silver_0/1"

And yes, I know, min weight 7BO is still ridiculously huge.

I found the error, all those rings are missing the weight slider in the esp. Can you confirm that the issue doesn't appear anymore with the attached plugin?

HDT Piercingsets.7z

I've only given it thought a couple times :P. Tried doing a bodyslide conversion for UUNP HDT of the empire coat but totally out of my skillset with it's custom skirt bones.

Tell me about it, custom HDT bones are a major PITA :@

Anyways, i started working on that guide, I'll poke you when it's done. I'm also considering to rework the plugins so only one base mesh per color variation is needed, so the adjustments can be done for one slider for all meshes in one go (and to further decrease archive size).

Great work here, works perfect, even with HDT pussy. However only the NewMiller stuff (Heart piercings, spike piercings, etc) show up ingame for me, the SE7 ones are invisible from both crafting menu and ingame. I am playing male and putting these on my companions so changing weight to test is an issue.

I'm going to try to reinstall this for now since no one else has reported this.

Okay so what I had done was just try to add the part files to Mod Organizer, and it seemed to work, the resulting mod was the size it should be at 450 MB. When I manually extracted the archive(s) with 7z and copied and pasted it over however, another 71 files were added to the folder that did not get extracted by MO. Well that's distubring, I sure as hell hope that's just an issue with Part files.

Okay so what I had done was just try to add the part files to Mod Organizer, and it seemed to work, the resulting mod was the size it should be at 450 MB. When I manually extracted the archive(s) with 7z and copied and pasted it over however, another 71 files were added to the folder that did not get extracted by MO. Well that's distubring, I sure as hell hope that's just an issue with Part files.

The original post does have this:

Download both split archives then extract them with 7zip by opening the .001 it will extract the contents of both archives. You can also right click the .001: 7zip > "Extract to

It probably ought to also say that you need to repack the extracted contents into a single 7Z file to use with a mod manager.

Download both split archives then extract them with 7zip by opening the .001 it will extract the contents of both archives. You can also right click the .001: 7zip > "Extract to

It probably ought to also say that you need to repack the extracted contents into a single 7Z file to use with a mod manager.

Yes, i figured that's kind of obvious. But i wasn't aware that MO actually extracts a part file. Like i mentioned, I'm working on reducing the file size drastically, so this problem should disappear on it's own. In the meantime, I'll update the description so it's a bit more clear.

Yes, i figured that's kind of obvious. But i wasn't aware that MO actually extracts a part file. Like i mentioned, I'm working on reducing the file size drastically, so this problem should disappear on it's own. In the meantime, I'll update the description so it's a bit more clear.

BodySlide v3 or higher have the new .OSD format for the slider data, which uses 2 bytes for the vertex index instead of 4 bytes and is a merged file instead of tons of little .BSD pieces.

That means smaller files and less files.

To update your projects, load them in OS and simply "Save Project As" again to a new .osp file.

BodySlide v3 or higher have the new .OSD format for the slider data, which uses 2 bytes for the vertex index instead of 4 bytes and is a merged file instead of tons of little .BSD pieces.

That means smaller files and less files.

To update your projects, load them in OS and simply "Save Project As" again to a new .osp file.

Thanks for the heads up . I'm going even further, I'm modifying the .esp so that all color variants (4-6 per item)1 of a given item use the same mesh. This should drastically reduce the size.
  • 4 weeks later...

very bad conversion for UUNP . The author straighten hands

The author raises an eyebrow and wonders what "straighten hands" is supposed to mean...

I bet with your grasp of the language you failed to install the mod and/or build the required meshes as per the instructions. There's also nothing wrong to immediately jump to the conclusion that the mod(der) is somehow at fault when one isn't able to follow or understand said instructions. Obviously the few thousand downloaders before were just too whatever to notice how bad the conversions are...

If anyone has constructive critisism, and points out what needs fixing where, I'm inclined to see that it's fixed.

• 1 month later...

Beautiful set ^.^

I looked quickly through all of the piercings, with UUNP Special body, these are the only issues I found:

• AH1 Gem Sapphire (Nav) is slightly misaligned, causing the chain down from navel to disappear into belly.  All other AH1 Gem * (Nav) meshes are fine
  • HW neck * - basically all those 'neck' series, circle the neck very widely, some of them kind of float in the air because of this
  • All the Nipplering Gold/*, Nipplering Silver/* and NippleShield * jewelry are missing weight scaling and align with 'heavy' weight, making them detached on light weight
  • Labia piercings don't react to UUNP special HDT labia, so animations make them detached
  • Also, labia piercings don't react to belly sliders (tummy tuck, pregnancy belly etc) which sometimes missaligns them
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problems with the floating nipple rings and unfortunately I am a total newbie. But I did download correctly and I have CBBE nude mod...all other piercings...I limited myself to ears and belly -button to keep it AT LEAST...SOMEWHAT...lore-friendly. any advice what I did wrong?

Greatly appreciated.

This is for the UUNP body. If you have CBBE it will be misaligned.

Lol file type is 002 because the idiot author put that at the end of it... was anyone able to actually open these? 

I'm guessing you've never worked with a split archive before.

You need both the 001 and 002 files, download both and open the 001 file with 7zip, the contents of both split archives will be visible. They are split because LL has a 100MB upload limit per file.

Author is not an 'idiot'...

Lol file type is 002 because the idiot author put that at the end of it... was anyone able to actually open these? 

I'm guessing you've never worked with a split archive before.

You need both the 001 and 002 files, download both and open the 001 file with 7zip, the contents of both split archives will be visible. They are split because LL has a 100MB upload limit per file.

Author is not an 'idiot'...

001 is able to extract fine 002 is not extracting anything....

EDIT: Yup 002 is not opening or extracting anything. File splitting is very inconvenient for the problems that come with it.

A split file is a single file split into multiple parts of equal size (except the last file) on disk with each file given an extension of .001, .002, .003... until the larger whole file it is created from is broken into it's parts.

A split Archive file is just a Zip, 7Z, Rar etc. file to which that process has been done.

7Zip is the only archive utility that I know of which actually recognizes a split archive file and will process it correctly, the other archive programs require the split file to be reassembled first using either a utility written to accomplish that task or a command line copy command like this "copy /b filename.ext.001+filename.ext.002+filename.ext.003 filename.ext" (that would reassemble a three part file).

If you just renamed the filename.7z.001 file to filename.7z and tried to extract it 7Zip would definitely give you errors and possibly not be able to even show you the contents much less be able to extract them as a worst case or only let you extract some files and not others again showing errors.

If you have all the parts and use 7Zip, you only need to point it at the .001 file. It will automatically find and use the rest of the files and you don't have to do any more work.

NOTE: Mod Organizer and Nexus Mod Manager do NOT recognize and handle multi-part files so you may have to use 7Zip to first extract the whole archive to a folder and then use it again to create a single archive file OR use a utility or a command prompt copy command as I detailed above to merge the multipart file back into a whole file.

I hope this helps you understand what a multi-part file is and your options for handling it are. This is not the only place you will see them though they have become a lot less common as storage limits for files have increased.

• 3 weeks later...

sigh, i really, really wish someone could just take a look at the .esp that came with the cbbe version that skeumph made a long time ago because it doesn't show up anything at all. I know this isn't the thread for it because i just wanted to bring it to peoples attention again. tried the Original, that worked but not the .esp from that guy.

All the navel piercings turn invisible when I wear certain armors, even those with bare stomachs. For instance Fur Armor will block it while Forsworn Armor won't, not a huge issue but is there any way of fixing this? Using the HDT UUNP Remodels of Nexus if that helps.

• 3 weeks later...