1 hour ago, Sekandenaidoo said:

however, i cannot seem to figure out just how to initiate an animation/scene

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

(works in both games as is)

for "creature on creature" animations hit actor 1 first before hitting actor 2 (look at my animation tags in SLAL's MCM)

for any "human with creature" animations hit the human/s first.

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

(works in both games as is)

for "creature on creature" animations hit actor 1 first before hitting actor 2 (look at my animation tags in SLAL's MCM)

for any "human with creature" animations hit the human/s first.

Thank you so very much, it was my confusion using match maker, i was using the right one and went to test it on a horse and its merchant, they stood there for a moment, then had a very slow animation, but when i targeted myself then the horse, it pushed me around a bit, then the animation worked, thank you!.

3 hours ago, Sekandenaidoo said:

hopefully the dragons wont be as difficult.

the problem with dragons is that flying will abort any sexlab start commands, therefor matchmaker will only work on grounded dragons.

HentaiCreatures dragons are easier to work with, that or use sexlab dragons

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7900-sexlab-dragons/

Everything works well so far. Except for one small thing, which doesn't hinder any functionality at all, in the loading screen in which two dragons perform 69 on each other; the bottom one is missing it's texture (except for it's cock.) The top dragon seems to be using the frost dragon texture from bellyache's dragons (I'm not using any custom dragon textures at all) Running MNC SLAL + Horny Creatures + Sexlab Dragons. I've narrowed down the loadscreens to one of these, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong one to post in.

EDIT: It is NOT the frost dragon from bellyache, just somewhat similiar color scheme. 

8 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

Everything works well so far. Except for one small thing, which doesn't hinder any functionality at all, in the loading screen in which two dragons perform 69 on each other; the bottom one is missing it's texture (except for it's cock.) The top dragon seems to be using the frost dragon texture from bellyache's dragons (I'm not using any custom dragon textures at all) Running MNC SLAL + Horny Creatures + Sexlab Dragons. I've narrowed down the loadscreens to one of these, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong one to post in.

Horny Creatures, are you missing the dawnguard dlc or something?

and there should NOT be any bellyache textures included with my mod/s, i don't have permission to use there files.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

Horny Creatures, are you missing the dawnguard dlc or something?

and there should NOT be any bellyache textures included with my mod/s, i don't have permission to use there files.

Apologies, I managed to RNG the loadscreen again and compare, it was a white/blue-ish purple dragon but clearly NOT the bellyache frost one, 'twas the only white dragon I knew of until now. I'm playing Skyrim Legendary edition so dawnguard isn't missing. 

EDIT: Deathhound textures missing for me as well, you're probably spot on there's an issue with dawnguard for me but I haven't used any texture replacers at all for any of them. I investigated my game folder manually, dlc01 + dlc02's texture folders have: architecture, blood, clothes, clutter, dungeons, landscape, furniture, weapons, soulcaim but NEITHER of them have any actor fodlers at all. Maybe because I haven't visited either DCL since I re-installed Skyrim for this list. Seems weird though, no clue how they've both dissappeared. 

EDIT 2: Fixed! My Dawnguard.bsa and Dragonborn.bsa had been partially corrupted somehow, verifying steam integrity found 8 missing files totaling 0.8 GB. Thank you for suggesting that it was an issue with dawnguard, it was. :)

ok so i have started to install things manually and since i have had bad tips in the past i will ask here for help since i have all the requirements and tools needed and i do have the skyrim script extender installed and since i have special edition i got that version so i need some help figureing out how to install it properly because i have been trying to but i have some things overlaping others some help would be greatly appreciated 

52 minutes ago, inventor69 said:

ok so i have started to install things manually and since i have had bad tips in the past i will ask here for help since i have all the requirements and tools needed and i do have the skyrim script extender installed and since i have special edition i got that version so i need some help figureing out how to install it properly because i have been trying to but i have some things overlaping others some help would be greatly appreciated 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

also your on the support page for the 32bit/SLE version of HCOS, so your already off to a bad start.

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

also your on the support page for the 32bit/SLE version of HCOS, so your already off to a bad start.

i had run into a problem the skyUI and the UIextentions are reading odd with my skyrim special edition so i may need help figureing out if that can be upgraded or if il have to work around it

• 3 weeks later...

It seems to me that I have almost everything working, Still double checking whether everything is functional so far. However, I've got one mild issue.
I've been using MO to install the "Logo Screen Replacers", and on second thought, I'd rather not be greeted by an animation every time I start the game. It was a good way to see that the mod's extra was working, but I'd like to bring my logo back to the original one.
I had tried moving through the file system as it was placed in the zip file, but I can't seem to find the path within skyrim itself. 
do you know any way I can bring the older logo back?

27 minutes ago, mansamusa1336 said:

It seems to me that I have almost everything working, Still double checking whether everything is functional so far. However, I've got one mild issue.
I've been using MO to install the "Logo Screen Replacers", and on second thought, I'd rather not be greeted by an animation every time I start the game. It was a good way to see that the mod's extra was working, but I'd like to bring my logo back to the original one.
I had tried moving through the file system as it was placed in the zip file, but I can't seem to find the path within skyrim itself. 
do you know any way I can bring the older logo back?

delete "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif"

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

delete "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif"

Thank you for the Fix. Turns out that there is a Default Logo Replacer within HCOS. For other users, I would recommend unzipping the file manually, and simply creating a new zipped folder with the logo.nif path removed. I will say that if you aren't a fan of the default, there are other logo replacers within the extras page. You can adjust the paths that the mod installs to by hand if you so desire in Mod Organizer.

On another notes, I'm still having some issues getting the HCOC animations working. The creatures prepare to do things, but then they just sit there idling while they are aroused; with their models changing to an aroused form in preparation for animations happening. I have already Generated new FNIS stuff a couple times and the animations themselves still show up on the Sexlab Animation Loader, so I know that they have been installed in the first place.

Also, I had noticed that most of the dragon Animations have a female partner involved. I have a male character, so would that get in the way of them playing?

I've been making HCOS as fast and loose as it can get with animations as far as I'm aware. I'm getting some animations partially working where where the dominant character has some degree of animation while the other just awkwardly sits there. Even expressions and body fluid effects are showing up that didn't come with HCOS before, so I know I'm on the right track. Unless I force them the aroused states of genitals seem more like a coin flip during a botched animation.

I've provided some example images of what's going on below. including a bit of the console showing that the animations are technically counting for something in Sexlab. As far as I'm aware this is the closest I've got this thing to work so far.

Spoiler

20200429031938_1.jpg.732ac60276c5c020ba0555bdc5976c16.jpg

20200429032232_1.jpg.75762460d4599bf42e439901190927b8.jpg

20200429033137_1.jpg.280aaeb7e5dd1d834de45889323dd385.jpg

20200429033815_1.jpg.2ea00f842276dfdf7809a39a9b3dd177.jpg

20200429032221_1.jpg

Could we get an option to disable the main menu reemplacement and/or the new loading screens ? Or at least a short guide on how to disable them in CK

Edit: Woops, didn't saw the response to basically the same question above, sorry.. But still, what about loading screens ? I know I could just delete those .nifs too, but wouldn't the text still pop up ?

8 hours ago, mansamusa1336 said:

On another notes, I'm still having some issues getting the HCOC animations working. The creatures prepare to do things, but then they just sit there idling while they are aroused; with their models changing to an aroused form in preparation for animations happening. I have already Generated new FNIS stuff a couple times and the animations themselves still show up on the Sexlab Animation Loader, so I know that they have been installed in the first place.

Also, I had noticed that most of the dragon Animations have a female partner involved. I have a male character, so would that get in the way of them playing?

I've been making HCOS as fast and loose as it can get with animations as far as I'm aware. I'm getting some animations partially working where where the dominant character has some degree of animation while the other just awkwardly sits there. Even expressions and body fluid effects are showing up that didn't come with HCOS before, so I know I'm on the right track. Unless I force them the aroused states of genitals seem more like a coin flip during a botched animation.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

(also sexlab lacks a unisex option for animations that can work with both)

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

11. if you are having nonstop walking problems with the dragons try unchecking "Disable Starting Teleport" in SexLab's animation settings.

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

1 hour ago, Null_001 said:

Could we get an option to disable the main menu reemplacement and/or the new loading screens ? Or at least a short guide on how to disable them in CK

there's one on every 2-5 pages.