Well, I didn't know until now, that MNC v10 existed.

I neither have Immersive Creatures or the bad dogs addon installed.

Btw. what's the point of having a Immersive Horses patch, if nothing is taken over from Immersive Horses? Why even install Immersive Horses in the first place then?

the Immersive Horses mod uses different textures and overrides the mesh file path change, so if you use Immersive Horses without the patch they would change colors whenever the animations are started.

the Immersive Horses mod uses different textures and overrides the mesh file path change, so if you use Immersive Horses without the patch they would change colors whenever the animations are started.

Yes, but Immersive Horses seems to change more than just the textures and meshes, like behavior, stats, levels and packages.

Not important for the sex of course, but if neither the textures and meshes, nor the rest that Immersive Horses adds is used, that makes Immersive Horses pretty much pointless.

I made my own patches, by adding the records to the existing esps.

post-24276-0-60600200-1496602671_thumb.jpg

uninstall Horny Horses of Skyrim (and delete the HornyHorses.json in creatures.d), the mod has been merged with MNC v10 and there may be a conflict.

then go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"

note: there is some sort of conflict going on with Immersive Creatures (and bad dogs addon) as well.

May I ask which Bad Dogs addon you are referring to? Bad Dog has a few different schlong addons on LL.

EDIT: I'm guessing you mean Vanilla Critters, as I am seeing them having the possibility of overlapping.

I just hope MNC v10 doesn't have a purple Bear schlong. In all honesty that thing was ugly in my opinion.

May I ask which Bad Dogs addon you are referring to? Bad Dog has a few different schlong addons on LL.

EDIT: I'm guessing you mean Vanilla Critters, as I am seeing them having the possibility of overlapping.

I just hope MNC v10 doesn't have a purple Bear schlong. In all honesty that thing was ugly in my opinion.

What I think he means is Immersive Creatures and the addon by Bad Dog.

Immersive creatures is a buggy mess though and I'm not going to use that again any time soon.

Immersive creatures is a buggy mess though and I'm not going to use that again any time soon.

yes, but all 3 really, Vanilla Critters assets are already in MNC10 so it's not needed and conflicts as well.

the "Bear schlong" has been replaced with a modified horse dick for now.

yes, but all 3 really, Vanilla Critters assets are already in MNC10 so it's not needed and conflicts as well.

the "Bear schlong" has been replaced with a modified horse dick for now.

What about Bad Dog Orc Schlong and Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs?

Bug Report:

So, Canine Lover and muzzle job don't show up for wolves anymore. They're flagged as canines now, but Sexlab will only load them if I manually put a tag into Sexlab Tools by writing in the tag directly.... just thought I'd share that. Want a papyrus maybe?

Bug Report:

So, Canine Lover and muzzle job don't show up for wolves anymore. They're flagged as canines now, but Sexlab will only load them if I manually put a tag into Sexlab Tools by writing in the tag directly.... just thought I'd share that. Want a papyrus maybe?

i'm not seeing the problem on my end, so try doing the same old song and dance:

rerun FNIS and go to the Animation Loader's MCM, and then:

1. click on the disable all button.

2. click on Rebuild Animation Registry, then Wait for the message to pop up.

3. click on reload json.

4. click on enable all.

5. click on the add to registry button.

that should fix the problem.

then test with matchmaker to see if the problem is still there (but first disable "Match Creature Gender" if it's on)

I installed the mod, the animations were installed properly(I guess? Nothing weird happened so far in terms of animation.), but how can I make two creatures start the animations with each other? I tried the single target spell with MassMatchMaker on each of the dragons and they did completely nothing but staring at me.

Got an update notification, what was updated if v10.1 has a separate page?

your confusing HCOS with MNC.

the last HCOS update added a new animation called "Wolf Self Service".

the last few MNC updates helped extend what animators can use SLAL on, (and added/fixed things that i missed the first time around).

Got an update notification, what was updated if v10.1 has a separate page?

your confusing HCOS with MNC.

the last HCOS update added a new animation called "Wolf Self Service".

the last few MNC updates helped extend what animators can use SLAL on, (and added/fixed things that i missed the first time around).

your right, my bad. thanks for the reply though.

Bug Report:

i'm not seeing the problem on my end, so try doing the same old song and dance:

rerun FNIS and go to the Animation Loader's MCM, and then:

1. click on the disable all button.

2. click on Rebuild Animation Registry, then Wait for the message to pop up.

3. click on reload json.

4. click on enable all.

5. click on the add to registry button.

that should fix the problem.

then test with matchmaker to see if the problem is still there (but first disable "Match Creature Gender" if it's on)

same problem as above no canine tagged anims show up at all, tried solution multiple times, starting a new game fixes it however even doing that the new solo anim still doesn't work, console returns a fatal error along the lines of that it cant find a valid animation for the actor, any ideas?

can you help me with the following issue:

I followed all steps in the guide but with a part of the animations it triggers but my character just stands there untill the animation is done.

I installed all the required mods,

Enabled creature animations.

Disabled match creature genders.

Ran FNIS in admin mode just in case.

i asume its correct it doesn't show a animation count with this mod?

any other things to try?

I followed all steps in the guide but with a part of the animations it triggers but my character just stands there untill the animation is done.

try turning off the "GENDER Specific Animations" and/or "SKELETON Arm Fix" Patches in FNIS.

you should see "Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ..." in the FNIS log, and you should not see any errors at all.

and you may need to reload the animations in game, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

1. click on the "Disable All" button.

2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up.

3. click on "Reload JSON".

4. click on "Enable All".

5. click on the "Add to Registry" button, then Wait for the message to pop up.

same problem as above no canine tagged anims show up at all, tried solution multiple times, starting a new game fixes it however even doing that the new solo anim still doesn't work, console returns a fatal error along the lines of that it cant find a valid animation for the actor, any ideas?

make sure MNC is up to date:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

try turning off the "GENDER Specific Animations" and/or "SKELETON Arm Fix" Patches in FNIS.

you should see "Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ..." in the FNIS log, and you should not see any errors at all.

and you may need to reload the animations in game, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

1. click on the "Disable All" button.

2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up.

3. click on "Reload JSON".

4. click on "Enable All".

5. click on the "Add to Registry" button, then Wait for the message to pop up.

Didn't use any patches in FNIS.

I followed the steps:

MCM -> SL Anim Loader -> Disable all

Rebuild animation registry

*sexlab character animations installed pop up*

reload json data -> data succesfully reloaded

enable all

register animations

*sexlab character animation installed pop up*

and my character still just stands during a Horny Creatures animations.

Others work fine.

See screenshot to see what i mean.

post-778052-0-18561100-1498160915_thumb.png

make sure MNC is up to date:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

TFW you realize you've had the old MNC this entire time :/

thank you kindly for being smarter then me

edit: just confirming this indeed solved it

• 2 weeks later...