ok ty, managed to fix it,

other question, will someone be able to add a patch to burning sky mod that while you are in dragon form to be friendly to your follower/spouse etc.?

i myself don't know enough about the mod to answer that question.

i have a bit of a prob sometimes when i activate a dragon on dragon animation one dragon just sits there idel while the other starts the animation.  what am i doing wrong

WARNING: creature on creature animations like to crash a lot or load the wrong animation sets,

use sexlab tools to help with this problem: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

8. with some creature on creature animations you will need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326

8.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations.

8.2. look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.

8.3. click on "Control Animation".

8.4. press "H" on your keyboard.

8.5. click on the correct animation.

i have a bit of a prob sometimes when i activate a dragon on dragon animation one dragon just sits there idel while the other starts the animation.  what am i doing wrong

WARNING: creature on creature animations like to crash a lot or load the wrong animation sets,

use sexlab tools to help with this problem: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

8. with some creature on creature animations you will need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326

8.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations.

8.2. look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.

8.3. click on "Control Animation".

8.4. press "H" on your keyboard.

8.5. click on the correct animation.

yea ive tried that it doent work

10. go to SexLab's or Animation Loader's MCM menu and click on rebuild animation registry, unpause the game and Wait a Minute for the registry to reset, then re-enable the animations in the Animation Loader and make sure you click on the add to registry button.

10. go to SexLab's or Animation Loader's MCM menu and click on rebuild animation registry, unpause the game and Wait a Minute for the registry to reset, then re-enable the animations in the Animation Loader and make sure you click on the add to registry button

thats the 2nd thing i tried

ive gone through and made sure both are using the same animation and they are.  its just the bottom dragon is just idle

update: i managed to fix it myself  turns out the animation i was using wasnt for 2 dragons

but i do have another question when will we see those poses as animations?  i would love to see the new werewolf animations

I just want to take a moment to thank you, Sugar.

For making SO many creature animations. Particularly ones where the male (or futa) gets to be the one on top with the creature getting fucked or doing the sucking. You don't know how much people like me appreciate your hard work. I like the animations going BOTH ways, so your mod is very refreshing and satisfying.

Good work. <3 I like it.

Yuni.

Can you update the main post with a neat list of the absolute minimum requirements (hard requirements) needed to use the dragon animations only? I'm still waiting for a dragon animation pack. O don't want to be fucked by trolls or skeevers or anything. Just wanna have a good time with dragons.

Can you update the main post with a neat list of the absolute minimum requirements (hard requirements) needed to use the dragon animations only? I'm still waiting for a dragon animation pack. O don't want to be fucked by trolls or skeevers or anything. Just wanna have a good time with dragons.

ok, don't install More Nasty Critters or anything with MNC in its name, but that's as minimum as you can get.

Is there a way to integrate the animations into a standalone mod? If so I'd gladly help. Lol is there a "dragon lovers" thread?

If you mean integrate the anims as a standalone SLAL pack, I don't see how that would be necessary.

If you are talking about a mod that implements the anims ingame, as in, giving you a (possibly "immersive") way to play them, then no, it hasn't been done so far. I suggested some stuff, like the Faallokaar thing we've been discussing with MMG in the Dragon Animations thread, and I've got some ideas about it, but that's it so far. I would really like to have something like that, though.

The closest there is to a "Dragon Lovers" thread is the Dragon Anims one itself, but I agree there should be something like that. Feel free to start it yourself :).

Is there a way to integrate the animations into a standalone mod? If so I'd gladly help. Lol is there a "dragon lovers" thread?

If you mean integrate the anims as a standalone SLAL pack, I don't see how that would be necessary.

If you are talking about a mod that implements the anims ingame, as in, giving you a (possibly "immersive") way to play them, then no, it hasn't been done so far. I suggested some stuff, like the Faallokaar thing we've been discussing with MMG in the Dragon Animations thread, and I've got some ideas about it, but that's it so far. I would really like to have something like that, though.

The closest there is to a "Dragon Lovers" thread is the Dragon Anims one itself, but I agree there should be something like that. Feel free to start it yourself :).

How would I do that? Start the thread?

How would I do that? Start the thread?

Yeah, I guess.

How exactly do you picture a "Dragon Lovers" thread to be? I mean, I'm all for anything like that, but I'm not sure how it would work. As in, what's supposed to be posted there?

Dragon screenshots, dragon sex screenshots, anything Skyrim dragon related. Characters that look like dragons (not a Nord with wearable horns, IMHO that kind of thing looks really dumb). Dragon animations, dragon animation GIFs, you know that kind of thing.

How exactly do you picture a "Dragon Lovers" thread to be? I mean, I'm all for anything like that, but I'm not sure how it would work. As in, what's supposed to be posted there?

Dragon screenshots, dragon sex screenshots, anything Skyrim dragon related. Characters that look like dragons (not a Nord with wearable horns, IMHO that kind of thing looks really dumb). Dragon animations, dragon animation GIFs, you know that kind of thing.

Sure, that sounds like a good idea.

I adore this stuff. I've been playing it more, finally got into the sabrecat stuff.

If you  need ideas for more, Bear stuff would be great.
Bear blowjob, fucking the bear, pawjob from the bear. A troll would be good too, or the same stuff from a horker or goat.

A+ work man, I'm about to try the actual dragon anims now.

It's hard to keep a hentai dragon around. Other than Hentai Creatures, trying to keep a dragon in your pack with Untamed and... they just fly away. ^^;

Cheers, mate!

If you  need ideas for more, Bear stuff would be great.

Bear blowjob, fucking the bear, pawjob from the bear. A troll would be good too, or the same stuff from a horker or goat.

most of that is already on my idea list at the bottom of this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?p=1535061

It's hard to keep a hentai dragon around. Other than Hentai Creatures, trying to keep a dragon in your pack with Untamed and... they just fly away. ^^;

that's odd, i don't have that problem with the hentai dragons (other dragons yes), but Dragonrend and Bend Will come in helpful to ground them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all, this mod is awesome and I just thought it would be fit that I tell you that. Second thing, when using Burning Skies none of my dragon models have dicks (I have the patch in-case you where wondering). I checked multiple things before coming here for either a fix or perhaps feedback. The dragon that I was using didnt have a dick, but when I spawned one via console it had one. I played a few animations (they work fine btw) and the npc dragons once again had dicks... but mine didnt :(

First of all, this mod is awesome and I just thought it would be fit that I tell you that. Second thing, when using Burning Skies none of my dragon models have dicks (I have the patch in-case you where wondering). I checked multiple things before coming here for either a fix or perhaps feedback. The dragon that I was using didnt have a dick, but when I spawned one via console it had one. I played a few animations (they work fine btw) and the npc dragons once again had dicks... but mine didnt :(

try selecting a different dick setting in the Creature Framework mcm