Dragon female

Okay, thats it so far, i will take a look at your other Mods soon. By the way, can you download my version of your dragoness mod and take a look at the female dragons if they have other names? I don't know if it really works, but if you do, please backup your female dragons.esp, otherwise they will be german of course. :-D

I have tested it and it seems to work fine. The dragon translation as it appears for me are as follows:

Dragoness : Weiblicher Drache

Bloody Dragoness : Blutiger Weiblicher Drache

Ice Dragoness : Weiblicher Eis-Drachen

Matron Dragoness : Weibliche Drachenmatrone

Ancient Dragoness : Weiblicher Drache

The Ancient Dragoness may need to be edited to translate properly since it seems to have the same name as the common Dragoness. Hope this helps!

Hi, thanks for the Information,

Well i remember there wa a Ancient Dragon but i don't find it..

I found only "Dragoness", "Aged Dragoness, "Matron Dragoness", "Ice Dragoness", "Bloody Dragoness"

I know the Male Dragon Names in game.

I fixed some more Names because "Blutiger Weiblicher Drache" means that the dragon is insured.

It should be a "Blood Dragoness"

Okay Heres my New List:

Dragoness : "Weiblicher Drache"

Bloody Dragoness: "Weiblicher Blut-Drache"

Ice Dragoness: "Weiblicher Eis-Drache"

Matron Dragoness: "Weibliche Drachenmatrone"

Aged Dragoness: "Erfahrener Weiblicher Drache" or "Älterer Weiblicher Drache"

But i won't find "Ancient" but i'm sure that i have edited it before, because otherwise it won't have the actually name "Weiblicher Drache"

If you wan't you can download this here again and tell me if the Ancient Dragoness has a different Name, i will look later for it again, maybe She flies through my editor or somewhere, i guess this is why i won't find her. :-D

Greetings

Here's the File:

Female Dragons_GV_DV_German_Deutsch.rar

Hi, thanks for the Information,

Well i remember there wa a Ancient Dragon but i don't find it..

I found only "Dragoness", "Aged Dragoness, "Matron Dragoness", "Ice Dragoness", "Bloody Dragoness"

I know the Male Dragon Names in game.

I fixed some more Names because "Blutiger Weiblicher Drache" means that the dragon is insured.

It should be a "Blood Dragoness"

Okay Heres my New List:

Dragoness : "Weiblicher Drache"

Bloody Dragoness: "Weiblicher Blut-Drache"

Ice Dragoness: "Weiblicher Eis-Drache"

Matron Dragoness: "Weibliche Drachenmatrone"

Aged Dragoness: "Erfahrener Weiblicher Drache" or "Älterer Weiblicher Drache"

But i won't find "Ancient" but i'm sure that i have edited it before, because otherwise it won't have the actually name "Weiblicher Drache"

If you wan't you can download this here again and tell me if the Ancient Dragoness has a different Name, i will look later for it again, maybe She flies through my editor or somewhere, i guess this is why i won't find her. :-D

Ah sorry, you are right, the name is "Aged Dragoness" instead of "Ancient Dragoness" (my mind must have been on autopilot when typing that). It seems your new edits are correct and work well. You can use either "Erfahrener" or "Älterer" since they both work in context--whichever one sounds cool. Thanks for the corrections!

If he do so, i will translate it, or Jaques00 if you add/replace a legendary dragon then you can call her in a different german version (Legendärer Weiblicher Drache) this ä or ö and ü you can copy and paste if your English Keyboard doesent support it.

No. This my first mod with dragons. Most of my mods are armor-related, but just in case, what mods may alter the render textures? Name one for example, please.

Thanks for the quick response.

I have no idea what mods exactly, I am just aware that it is possible (graphics performance tweaks, ENBs, etc.)--but you should know if you do have one, I'll say.

We'll see if anyone else has issues with it using Dawnguard because I'm not sure what the issue could be, unless it has to do with the alteration of the dragon spawning level-lists (if I had to take a guess).

I'm having the same problem as gigaex is and I have dawnguard as well.

Solved, in My Documents edit the Skyrimprefs.ini file (you must edit the .ini file in My Documents) change:
bDrawLandShadows=0 - change to 1.
bTreesReceiveShadows=0 - change to 1.
bFloatPointRenderTarget=0 - change to 1.
(for ultra shadows)
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3 - change to 5.

No more invisble dragons!

EDIT: Nvm doesn't work on most of them... :/

• 2 weeks later...

So i downloaded the dragoness with boobs from the download site and it isnt working

Do you have any other dragon-related mods running at the same time? If so, there may be clashing, if not, double-check to make sure the .esp is enabled to make the changes for dragons work. The .esp controls the changes to the dragon race and level lists, so any mod's .esp that alter that when put after this mod in the mod order may overwrite this mod's changes.

I hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
Guest endgameaddiction

But you have to remember here in LL, everything is possible. Where you can create anything from imagination and you won't be exiled for your creativity. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Argonians & Dragons are not supposed to have boobs, they are lizards.......Reptiles.

:/

Argonians' similarity to reptiles or humankind is entirely dependent upon the effects of Hist-sap upon a hatchling including mammalian traits other than a large brain pan.

Dragons,on the other hand,are the progeny of the dragon god of time who resemble lizards,well,Lizards capable of human-like speech who can speak the very elements into being.

There being in possession of mammalian pectoral mounted milk apertures are the least of either races' divergence from reptiles as we know them on Earth.

• 2 months later...

i realize that this topic was discussed earlier but i have come across an issue were all female dragons are invisible.

and i have no other dragon mods installed

Edited by Guest

OK did not read all the post.I am in a rush.But i am using the Nexus one.An apparently i am not seeing females.Just males.So i have to bring the question up.Is this compatible with Deadly Dragons?

I don't recall having any compatibility issues between the mods though it has been a while since I used Deadly Dragons(mostly to allow Legendary Dragons to spawn for the Steam achievement since mods that affect dragon spawns like the Female Dragoness mod can completely prevent them from spawning at all) but that might be because I placed the Female Dragoness mod (also the Nexus version) lower on the load order than Deadly Dragons. You might try that.

i realize that this topic was discussed earlier but i have come across an issue were all female dragons are invisible.

Are you using the Nexus version of this mod? It has all of the proper file folder paths and viable meshes and textures so that shouldn't be happening if you are. I've even used the meshes and textures to replace the male dragons with a bit of minor renaming so I know that they work perfectly.

If you are using that version,try reinstalling it.

Are you using the Nexus version of this mod? It has all of the proper file folder paths and viable meshes and textures so that shouldn't be happening if you are. I've even used the meshes and textures to replace the male dragons with a bit of minor renaming so I know that they work perfectly.

after reinstalling i have managed to get the no boobs file to work but now i am stuck and cant get the boobs file to work.

is there another file i need to install to get it to work or are there only certain types of dragons that have boobs E.G. blood dragon,normal dragons.

after reinstalling i have managed to get the no boobs file to work but now i am stuck and cant get the boobs file to work.

is there another file i need to install to get it to work or are there only certain types of dragons that have boobs E.G. blood dragon,normal dragons.

You are supposed to install the Boobs file after the base mod (no boobs) since the only thing that the Boobs file contains is the meshes for the breasts for the standard dragoness.

You are supposed to install the Boobs file after the base mod (no boobs) since the only thing that the Boobs file contains is the meshes for the breasts for the standard dragoness.

i have done this but it doesnt seem to work, it still shows the genitals but no boobs.

I cant get it working, I think it's because of Dawnguard like some other people said. Has anyone solved this yet? 

If not is there any way to replace the normal dragon mesh+texture with this one?

(The female version of paarthunax was the only thing that worked)

Edited by Sivva