it would certainly be more helpful then not uploading it :P

don't forget the scripts and there source files.

Well, then here you go:

EDIT: download this fixed .esp as well, or else you may have problems landing your attacks. Also check out my post below, it has some info on how to get this mod working properly.

Install Burning Skies first and then overwrite with the contents of this file. I packed both the modified .esp and the fixed dragon skeleton with both 3rd Person camera nodes and Dragonborn's Saddle bones for dragon riding. Note that now Dragonborn is a requirement because I had to do some minor edits to the Dragon race and I had to carry on with Dragonborn's edits of it or else there may have been bugs.

I should have been more specific in my last post, I didn't touch the script source or the compiled scripts themselves, just the script properties listed in the .esp. Turns out, even if the script source reads "FDRDragonRace", if you open the Script Properties in the CK and point the "FDRDragonRace" property to the vanilla DragonRace instead, it all works fine.

So, yeah, enjoy. Hopefuly this will make integrating all this awesome animations into the gameplay easier. Also, I would recommend to use this alongside the Female Dragons mod, because the female versions of the regular dragons load properly if your character is female.

Edited by Blaze69

Well, then here you go:

attachicon.gifBurning Skies - HDoS Patch.7z

it appears to have a bug, the bite and tail attacks are not inflicting damage.

They do inflict damage (though the tail attack is mostly intended as an AOE stagger effect), it's just that the aiming is... buggy, to say the least. The huge trigger/collision box dragons have doesn't help, nor does the fact that the headtracking keeps the head aiming around randomly. If you keep trying you'll eventually manage to land the attack properly, and a low-level NPC can be killed in 1-2 bites.

A way to help with it is to use Immersive First Person View, because it includes a crosshair headtracking function that can be turned on and off with a hotkey. If you activate it while in dragon form, the vanilla headtracking will get overriden and your character's head will always look the way you are aiming.

You can try using my config file for IFPV. I have it set up so that vanilla 1st person is left untouched, but IFPV can be accessed by pressing F8 and the crosshair headtracking can be activated and deactivated with F6. BTW, if you toggle IFPV on, the camera placement puts it halfway inside the mouth, and the front of the head clips, but it makes interacting/talking to NPC's easier. Give it a try:

Another thing to install is Dragon Animation Replacer with the optional standing breath replacer, which helps a lot in aming shouts and also looks great.

EDIT 1: Crap, you are right, I forgot to copy the unarmed damage and unarmed reach entries from the FDRDragonRace to the vanilla DragonRace. Give me a minute to check it works ingame and I'll upload a fixed .esp.

EDIT 2: Okay, should be fixed now. Managed to anihilate the population of Riverwood, two packs of wolves and an Imperial patrol with no issues whatsoever using bites and shouts (the tail attack does little to no damage indeed, but as I said, it's meant for staggering enemies, not directly attacking them). Even the "grab, chew and throw" killcam triggered a few times. Replace my previous .esp with this one and you should be good to go.

---File moved to my previous post above alongside the main patch ----

Edited by Blaze69

Okay, some more testing to report. I've installed the Horny Dragons of Skyrim version for Creature Features/MNC alongside the compatibility addon for the Female Dragons mod, and I can say they mostly work fine with Burning Skies, though with a caveat: if you want your Player dragon to be recognized by CF and be given the required "tools" during the anim, you have to set the corresponding skin option in CF's MCM menu to one of the extra schlong options (Dog, Dragon or Horse) instead of the default "Horny Dragons of Skyrim". So, if you have set your skin for Burning SKies as Regular, you have to change the "Common Dragon" option in CF to one of those options, and same if you have chosen Frost Dragon or whatever.

Also as a side note, SL's animation listing functions are indeed not intended for Creature on Creature, because I usually get one of the Dragon/Human anims from this mod loaded at first, though the Dragon/Dragon ones are available as well, and you can easily change to those using hotkeys or SL Tools. Oddly enough, if I turn on the "Match creature genders" option in SL, then most of the Dragon/Human anims are gone and only the Dragon/Dragon ones are left, though in that case many anims are locked for certain genders (Males lack the "Dragon on Dragon" one, and females lack most of the others). IIRC some fixes were suggested for that "wrong anim list" bug in the SL Development thread, so here's to hoping the next version fixes it or at least does something about it.

Okay, some more testing to report. I've installed the Horny Dragons of Skyrim version for Creature Features/MNC alongside the compatibility addon for the Female Dragons mod, and I can say they mostly work fine with Burning Skies, though with a caveat: if you want your Player dragon to be recognized by CF and be given the required "tools" during the anim, you have to set the corresponding skin option in CF's MCM menu to one of the extra schlong options (Dog, Dragon or Horse) instead of the default "Horny Dragons of Skyrim". So, if you have set your skin for Burning SKies as Regular, you have to change the "Common Dragon" option in CF to one of those options, and same if you have chosen Frost Dragon or whatever.

i think it has something to do with how the dragon mesh is getting applied to the player;

the "Horny Dragons of Skyrim" setting works by replacing the entire dragon body mesh with one that has a dick,

but the extra options don't work the same way, they use the MNC system to add the dicks onto the bodys as armor.

so i think Burning Skies is somehow forcing the dragon body mesh to stay the same when it should be getting replaced. (i have no proof of this, but it seems like the most logical source of the problem.)

Also as a side note, SL's animation listing functions are indeed not intended for Creature on Creature, because I usually get one of the Dragon/Human anims from this mod loaded at first, though the Dragon/Dragon ones are available as well, and you can easily change to those using hotkeys or SL Tools. Oddly enough, if I turn on the "Match creature genders" option in SL, then most of the Dragon/Human anims are gone and only the Dragon/Dragon ones are left, though in that case many anims are locked for certain genders (Males lack the "Dragon on Dragon" one, and females lack most of the others). IIRC some fixes were suggested for that "wrong anim list" bug in the SL Development thread, so here's to hoping the next version fixes it or at least does something about it.

if you think that's bad, try to fuck a dragon when you are a werewolf....the right animation wont even show up on the list :angry:

i think it has something to do with how the dragon mesh is getting applied to the player;

the "Horny Dragons of Skyrim" setting works by replacing the entire dragon body mesh with one that has a dick,

but the extra options don't work the same way, they use the MNC system to add the dicks onto the bodys as armor.

so i think Burning Skies is somehow forcing the dragon body mesh to stay the same when it should be getting replaced. (i have no proof of this, but it seems like the most logical source of the problem.)

if you think that's bad, try to fuck a dragon when you are a werewolf....the right animation wont even show up on the list :angry:

About your first point, yeah, that is the same thing I though. Still, the MNC Schlong-as-extra-part method works, so there is that. Though native compatibility or a compatibility patch for Buring Skies would be welcome, moreso if it becomes something useful for triggering/watching all your great dragon anims. Just sayin'  :P .

About the WW thing, it is true that human/dragon anims show up on the list unless you have the "Match creature genders" option on (though it has its own downsides), but the Werewolf Dock & Suck anim did show up as well and I was able to play it just fine using SL Tools to swap to it (the SL "change anim" hotkey probably would work as well, but Tools is faster).

What would you recommend for me to use sex animations as a dragon? I assume everything is working properly but I can't talk to initiate sex because my talk key is my fly key

First, open Burning Skies' MCM menu and change the "Take off/Land" key to something else. I usually unmap the "Cruise Control" key (G) from the old flight method and set it up as my take off key instead of E. Then you can safely interact/talk with NPCs, and start flying with G.

About how to trigger the anims, for now you can use SL Tools. It has a "Matchmaker Queue" function that basically gives you a hotkey to add the NPC in you crosshair to a list and then trigger anims with the specified actors from that list (including the player if you add him/her). As I mentioned in the other thread, I used a rather "hackish" trick to add SLEN's dialogs to dragons, though an specific function for it or even a Burning Skies SL integration mod/update would be the best option.

Here's to hoping someone steps up and creates such a mod. I might start looking at Papyrus coding in the near future, but don't coun't on me having even a remote chance at it for a long while, so let's say I'm not an option.

Anyway, in the meantime maybe asking BeamerMiasma to explicitly add it as an option for SLEN could be feasible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I'm a noob. I'm having issue with werewolf on werewolf animation just the doggy style animation for some reason my female werewolf is always being the male in both gay and normal version. The blow job animation is correct. Can anyone guide me in how to fix this. I do have sexlab tools load along with sexlabs animation

Sorry I'm a noob. I'm having issue with werewolf on werewolf animation just the doggy style animation for some reason my female werewolf is always being the male in both gay and normal version. The blow job animation is correct. Can anyone guide me in how to fix this. I do have sexlab tools load along with sexlabs animation

in the blowjob animation the female is actor 2, but in the doggy style animation the female is actor 1.

so i would assume it has something to do with how the animations are started, if your using the "sexlab werewolves" mod i think it may be forcing the player to be actor 2.

the easy fix is to just rename the animation files:

attachment=334775:WWfempatch_forV0_95.7z

edit: file outdated, new file on download page

in the blowjob animation the female is actor 2, but in the doggy style animation the female is actor 1.

so i would assume it has something to do with how the animations are started, if your using the "sexlab werewolves" mod i think it may be forcing the player to be actor 2.

attachicon.gifWWfempatch_forV0_94E2.7z

Thanks, that fixed my issue now everything working perfectly

• 2 weeks later...

I've been screwing around with my own IFPV set up and was able to figure out how to add a profile to it just for dragons

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

CTRL+F "dragon" and you'll find the profile.

You can try using my config file for IFPV. I have it set up so that vanilla 1st person is left untouched, but IFPV can be accessed by pressing F8 and the crosshair headtracking can be activated and deactivated with F6. BTW, if you toggle IFPV on, the camera placement puts it halfway inside the mouth, and the front of the head clips, but it makes interacting/talking to NPC's easier.

Note: unlike the previous fellow, my file is set up to overwrite vanilla FP completely

to change that CTRL+F "ZoomInto" and set both in that bit to "false"
another option is to CTRL+F "vanilla" to find the profile to have it switch to vanilla FP while in combat (as in while weapon/magic is ready)

Numpad 9 is the toggle for IFPV
Numpad 4 changes the helmet cam on/off (i dont know how i did it but, helmat cam is either on/off by defualt on mine and you'll need to press it twice.)

and Numpad 2 toggles the hidehead feature (changed it from 3 since thats the SL free cam by defualt i think)

I dont remember some of the changes Ive made to other profiles, so you should back up your current one and compare the two if you dont like how part of my configurationwork

With this I have a basic under standing of how to make profile for specifc races/creatures in IFPV, too be honest, the readme on its nexus page does not have very good examples for people who have no idea what their doing like me. I'm going to try to figure more of this stuff out.

one thing ive noticed is that setting "fRotationFromHead" to 1 cause the camera to rotate 90 counter-clockwise and face the ground with most creatures.
(Im pretty sure "+set fRotationFromHead 1" is what the sexlab profile uses to make the camera move with the head during animatons)
I also noted that haveing the helmet cam function off cause the camera to down$left slightly while being a dragon.
Ive seen these things happen with other Creatures as well in varying degrees and I have no clue what would cause these things to happen.

Keep in mind all this applies to IFPV version 3.4

I hope this helps in some way and maybe one day we can all have an excellent First Person experience for creatures and not have the camera stuck inside the head or stuck in the middle of the body.

(I apoligize for my use of colorfont, I just believe those are importent enough to warrent its use)

attachicon.gifWWfempatch_forV0_94E2.7z

Just wanted to stop by and say I love these animations. Finally got them to work with Sexlab Werewolves. I'm actually having a problem similar to this, except it's the female taking the male position in the bj animation, but I'll try renaming the animations as you suggested.

I failed to notice the optional download on burning skies nexus page for a dragon skeleton that works better with IFPV.

it still doesnt work too well with the dragon animations, as it does the thing where the camera turns 90 degrees to the left and faces down

but its a great improvement, your camera veiw is no longer at the back of the tounge.

hello,

im using the burning sky mod from the original and downloaded your compatibility and choosing alduin to transform, it transform into normal dragon. I try to fix with meshes and textures, even download your old version with meshes and texture with no result.

Can someone guide how to make it straight?

Thanks

update: i mange to fix it but he doesnt have schlong, after restarting CF, i have options of disable and burning sky patch. none of them gives schlong

hello,

im using the burning sky mod from the original and downloaded your compatibility and choosing alduin to transform, it transform into normal dragon. I try to fix with meshes and textures, even download your old version with meshes and texture with no result.

Thanks

update: i mange to fix it but he doesnt have schlong, after restarting CF, i have options of disable and burning sky patch. none of them gives schlong

it has something to do with how the bodys are applied:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54464-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/?p=1741405

try using a different dick setting.

hello,

Thanks

it has something to do with how the bodys are applied:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54464-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/?p=1741405

try using a different dick setting.

ok ty, managed to fix it,

other question, will someone be able to add a patch to burning sky mod that while you are in dragon form to be friendly to your follower/spouse etc.?