It seems that some problem is with ZAP yokes equipping:

attachicon.gifbad_yoke_ZAP.png

Also Armbinder/Gag/other devices option request:

Once equipped, armbinder/Gag/other devices can be unequipped ONLY when PC is at cities or at homes.

For that yoke to equip slots 59 (arm cuffs) and 45 (collar) must be free.

You can disable struggling for the armbinders, and the only way out of them then, is to have someone friendly help.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't download the file, it says "Sorry, we couldn't find that" after I started to download the file, this happens on every Version of this file. I can downloaad other mods from this site and on an other browser it doesn't work either?

Has anyone the same problem? :o

I have a weird problem in that while I was 'coc whiterun' testing my install, DD Equip was working fine but after some tweaking here and there, newer runs now come up with messages reporting that Devious Devices Integration and Expansion are out of date even though they are the latest versions, also functioning correctly with everything else. It also reports a database loading error in the upper-left corner, but I've got no extra data files saved in regards to Equip (or at least those I know of).

Using MO, I have disabled or reinstalled other Devious mods to get results, but I'm not entirely sure on what is causing it. Lately I removed Prison Overhaul + related patches, and added DD for Him and the recent Beast Race Refit. Disabling the latter two of any combination either doesn't do a thing or Equip doesn't load its messages or MCM. What would be causing such problems?

I have a weird problem in that while I was 'coc whiterun' testing my install, DD Equip was working fine but after some tweaking here and there, newer runs now come up with messages reporting that Devious Devices Integration and Expansion are out of date even though they are the latest versions, also functioning correctly with everything else. It also reports a database loading error in the upper-left corner, but I've got no extra data files saved in regards to Equip (or at least those I know of).

Using MO, I have disabled or reinstalled other Devious mods to get results, but I'm not entirely sure on what is causing it. Lately I removed Prison Overhaul + related patches, and added DD for Him and the recent Beast Race Refit. Disabling the latter two of any combination either doesn't do a thing or Equip doesn't load its messages or MCM. What would be causing such problems?

I'm not using MO so not sure what could be causing it. 

• 3 weeks later...

When I choose my player, she is stuck in hardcore mode and the mod needs a password? What's the password please?

Password? If you can't find the password by yourself, you actually won't need it.

It's not used to rescue your character, it unlocks unsecure options. When you are able to find it, you also might know, what the unlocked settings do.

When I choose my player, she is stuck in hardcore mode and the mod needs a password? What's the password please?

Password? If you can't find the password by yourself, you actually won't need it.

It's not used to rescue your character, it unlocks unsecure options. When you are able to find it, you also might know, what the unlocked settings do.

Very funny, but I couldn't figure it out. :s 

Coding is like Chinese to me.   :)

What am I even supposed to look for? Searched the papyrus logs for 'equip', found nothing. Just message me the password please, nobody has to know

What am I even supposed to look for? Searched the papyrus logs for 'equip', found nothing. Just message me the password please, nobody has to know

:P