I just updated to 3.10 and the new latex dresses do not show when equipped, instead there is nothing at all where they should be including my character's body but any other equipped items like cuffs do show up on ankles and wrists but again no body to be seen. I know it has to be the dresses because the other restraints show up as usual when not equipping the new dresses. Am I possibly using the wrong body for the dresses (UUNP special from HDT Vagina) or what? Any help would be much appreciated.

Update and run BodySlide.

I have this same problem.  Been searching for days to try and fix this.  The dresses are showing up in my item list, but no image there, and equipping them does nothing. I can actually equip all the dresses at the same time ( or so it says they are) but nothing.  Searched for hours for a solution and have reinstalled all Devious Devices, found I was missing Papyrus (forgot about that) and installed, then followed the suggestion of updating bodyslide to 4.34 (newest) and still nothing.  It's acting like the texture/meshes are missing but can't figure out from where since I even installed Captured Dreams just to make sure.

Any clues?

You have to actually run BodySlide not just update it. :huh:

That was the 1st thing I did after installing the new version.

you used bodyslide like this?: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

DDe items depend on the DDa, DDx generated bodyslide files.

So if something went wrong during the bodyslide batch build of DD you also wont see any bodyslide related DDe devices ingame.

If you use NMM, and you have updated Bodyslide while DD or DCL or AIOp is already installed, Bodyslide might not have been updated correctly, because of NMMs hierarchic folder protection

try this:

deactivate all DDs

deactive DCL

deactivate AIOp

(you might need to deactivate all UUNP related mods that are related to bodyslide)

(might need to restart PC after that, at least on windows 10)

reinstall/update bodyslide

reactivate AIO

reactivate all DD and last DCL

(reactivate other UUNP/bodyslide related mods)

start bodyslide ->rebatch build all your UUNP bodyslide files

=> this is only needed if you have to update bodyslide to a new version

Everytime I enable this mod it corrupts any save I make afterward.  Any idea why i am having this problem?

Every time I enable this mod, I find a bowl full of ice-cream next to my keyboard. Any idea why I am having this problem?

you sure its icecream? turn up the heater and see how it looks if it melts.

DDe is just that good ^^

you used bodyslide like this?: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

So if something went wrong during the bodyslide batch build of DD you also wont see any bodyslide related DDe devices ingame.

If you use NMM, and you have updated Bodyslide while DD or DCL or AIOp is already installed, Bodyslide might not have been updated correctly, because of NMMs hierarchic folder protection

try this:

deactivate all DDs

deactive DCL

deactivate AIOp

(you might need to deactivate all UUNP related mods that are related to bodyslide)

reactivate AIO

Everytime I enable this mod it corrupts any save I make afterward.  Any idea why i am having this problem?

Every time I enable this mod, I find a bowl full of ice-cream next to my keyboard. Any idea why I am having this problem?

DDe is just that good ^^

I did not run bodyslide after activating previous DD's, never thought about it since it has always shown everything correctly before, so this might be it.  Will give it a try tomorrow and see.  Thanks

try this:

deactivate all DDs

deactive DCL

deactivate AIOp

reactivate AIO

DDe is just that good ^^

I did not run bodyslide after activating previous DD's, never thought about it since it has always shown everything correctly before, so this might be it.  Will give it a try tomorrow and see.  Thanks

I uninstalled those files to completely remove all doubt. 

Reinstalled starting with Bodyslide, DDA, DDI, DDX, DDE, DD-CD, Ran Bodyslide batch build, ran game to find super fatty hips, no body physics or belly node.  Tried to start a new game to see if it was just one setting conflicting with another to find nothing but a blue screen on the character creation screen so can't do that.

The dress does show up in my inventory now, but can't tell if it will show up when wearing since the body is messed up so badly.

Thanks for trying to help, gonna start over again from scratch and maybe it will work itself out.

EDIT:  played around with it, re-applied a skeleton fix I used, and went to an earlier save, like much earlier, and everything is working perfectly.  Prob just a corrupted save conflicting with the new settings or something

Thanks so much for the help.

• 4 weeks later...