Inte

DDE is throwing a lot of stack errors relating to CD. I have the older version of CD installed so I don't know if that's the problem or not but I've no plans to update to CD4 at present until it's fully debugged and SL1.63 is out as it will need a complete new game build.

Here's the log

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT:

Aside from making the log messy will this cause a problem as it's just missing items by the looks of things. Quick fix would be to add a version check for CD to kill the routine for CD3.84 or maybe just add the assets into DDE (if Vel doesn't mind of course)

EDIT 2:

If it is a problem I can remove DDE for now (as I only use it for POP), clean out the scripts and put an empty placeholder esp to keep the following mods in their right place. Are the scripts running all the time or just when DDE is actually used, as that will determine how safe it is to pull it?

Inte

DDE is throwing a lot of stack errors relating to CD. I have the older version of CD installed so I don't know if that's the problem or not but I've no plans to update to CD4 at present until it's fully debugged and SL1.63 is out as it will need a complete new game build.

Here's the log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

EDIT:

Aside from making the log messy will this cause a problem as it's just missing items by the looks of things. Quick fix would be to add a version check for CD to kill the routine for CD3.84 or maybe just add the assets into DDE (if Vel doesn't mind of course)

EDIT 2:

If it is a problem I can remove DDE for now (as I only use it for POP), clean out the scripts and put an empty placeholder esp to keep the following mods in their right place. Are the scripts running all the time or just when DDE is actually used, as that will determine how safe it is to pull it?

Not a problem, just messy log. I'll ask @Veladarius about CD versioning.

To begin with, very nice mod, thank you for making it!

I the MCM there is a tab titled "Library" what is the purpose of this? Not sure what it's use is and what the settings may or many not mean.

Thank you

It's the library of all devious devices currently available, about 500 I think.

ty for the update to a great mod Inte

also wish to thank you for whatever fixed a problem I was having (save custom outfits as not working, it is again in 2.36)

love the mod and hope to keep seeing more from you.

Inte

Here's the log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

Not a problem, just messy log. I'll ask @Veladarius about CD versioning.

To begin with, very nice mod, thank you for making it!

I the MCM there is a tab titled "Library" what is the purpose of this? Not sure what it's use is and what the settings may or many not mean.

Thank you

It's the library of all devious devices currently available, about 500 I think.

the issue is that the mcm menu isn't reading the ddi and ddx versions like they aren't installed unless my load order is wrong and yes I use loot

loadorder.txt

I have not really messed with the DD but I've been always been fascinated by the idea of it.  One thing I've always hoped for though, is breast bondage.  I've been modding for about 2 years now and have managed a lot of things(made lots of creatures work in game) but my modeling skills are pretty basic and I have yet to be able to model the breast bondage set up.  I'm wondering if anyone else has approached this or had any success at it.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, but it looks like a load order?

I told you everything else in the same post it's nothing to do with a papyrus it's to do with your code

You can post your load order directly on this forum. Get it from LOOT menu - top right corner, marked with three dots - and use Spoiler under Special BBCode to post it. Special BBCode icon can be found from post editor header, third icon from top left: white and blue icon with green line.

The self-bondage timer is messed up on my system.

Not sure why, which is why I am writing.

Peaches had it set for two minutes, which ran out,

and the mcm said "Finally" etc, but she chose to keep them on.

After some fun and a nap,

The game was saved and reloaded.

the timer jumped to 83 minutes.

But that's the most drastic example.

Other times the real-time timer didn't seem to move, or it clocked down very slowly.

I know (I just figured that) it's my fault, but there are two things I'd like to know:

How to fix my timer so it works as good as yours,

and

How to manually set the timer (cheat) using the console.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

LoadOrder_devious_timer.txt

I told you everything else in the same post it's nothing to do with a papyrus it's to do with your code

And I told you I need a log not a load order besides, whatever you posted there cannot be downloaded. Try again.

The self-bondage timer is messed up on my system.

Not sure why, which is why I am writing.

Peaches had it set for two minutes, which ran out,

and the mcm said "Finally" etc, but she chose to keep them on.

After some fun and a nap,

The game was saved and reloaded.

the timer jumped to 83 minutes.

But that's the most drastic example.

Other times the real-time timer didn't seem to move, or it clocked down very slowly.

I know (I just figured that) it's my fault, but there are two things I'd like to know:

How to fix my timer so it works as good as yours,

and

How to manually set the timer (cheat) using the console.

The way that works is this,

When the timer is up and you see the 'Finally' in the MCM - you have to click on that to remove the items. This is done so no timing scripts are needed to run, no loops, no update registrations - nothing. Basically when you start the timer, the current time is saved then each time you go into the MCM that time is compared to the old one.

The timer is RL so, even if you leave the game the clock will still be ticking down.

EDIT: Tested it again, all good. ;)

And I told you I need a log not a load order besides, whatever you posted there cannot be downloaded. Try again.

To clarify: Papyrus Log records what game does. Inte can't possibly know what may be wrong in your game or in her code, unless that log is provided.

By the way, load order - or rather resource priorities - may come to play, if ladyaria is using Mod Organizer. It is possible that left panel is not sorted correctly and that is causing the problem.