Can we have the CD cursed items as well. I hear they are fairly safe to use. :dodgy:

Meh, it took me ages to steal that bucket from Falkreath jail. Had to do it a bit at a time so no one noticed :lol:

Yes, I think Inte likes that bucket, so if I hold it for ransom maybe we can get POP and DDe updated sooner.

I know, I am brilliant. :)

Ok, ok you've talked me into it. But I'll hold you to that ... umm bucket.

I'll add CD V4 DDs into DDe.

CD cursed DDs huh? OK, you've asked for them.

More like cubic zirconia. wink.png

Might be a good idea not to include CD Cursed Devices such as they are. Vel warned that they will break quests related to devices and only way to remove them is by quest.

If Veladarius allows, then tweaked versions for DDe may do less grief for DDe, DDi and CD support threads.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-updated-8-25-2016/?p=1677042

You mean to tell me @Punga lied? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54452-devious-devices-equip/page-17?do=findComment&comment=1675877 :(

Not to worry I've excluded them from any auto equip lists, so the only way to get them is willingly through the MCM, sort of like through console, just faster.

Besides, they are just too cool looking not to. ;)

Second besides, I'm sort of like a rebel when it comes to forbidden things, just ask @Kimy.

Might be a good idea not to include CD Cursed Devices such as they are. Vel warned that they will break quests related to devices and only way to remove them is by quest.

If Veladarius allows, then tweaked versions for DDe may do less grief for DDe, DDi and CD support threads.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-updated-8-25-2016/?p=1677042

I would rather they not be used other than how they are, I have specific plans for them later and is why I did not add them to the normal devices.

If you do use them don't come asking me how to remove them, I can't do it without breaking things in CD.

I would rather they not be used other than how they are, I have specific plans for them later and is why I did not add them to the normal devices.

If you do use them don't come asking me how to remove them, I can't do it without breaking things in CD.

For "tweaked" I mostly meant using just the look - like DDe football textures - for those who want that for DDe and let CD to manage all stuff with real items.

I am not going to use DDe to equip them anyway. Personally I will rather let CD to handle them entirely. :)

You mean to tell me @Punga lied? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54452-devious-devices-equip/page-17?do=findComment&comment=1675877 :(

Not to worry I've excluded them from any auto equip lists, so the only way to get them is willingly through the MCM, sort of like through console, just faster.

Besides, they are just too cool looking not to. ;)

Second besides, I'm sort of like a rebel when it comes to forbidden things, just ask @Kimy.

You two still not speaking? You should kiss and make up already, or in your case, bind each other really tight, preferably something involving an unescapable armbinder, until you are both exhausted and start begging. :P

More like cubic zirconia. ;)

Say what you will, but it worked!

As a show of good fate, I'll tell you where I have hidden the bucket.

Ready?

It is in the Falkreath jail.

So who is cubic zirconia now? :P

Edit: I still expect an DDe update though.

I can hardly wait for the challenge to remove the CD cursed devices. I know I can do it. I am cubic zirconia after all. :)

Guest Flobalob

Player's note:

For anyone trying to get the cuffs to use the bound animation especially after upgrade,

you have to uncheck the box in zaz's MCM  sexlab tab where it says 'animation override if needed'.

Wait a few seconds, make a new save, then load it and it should work.

Guest Flobalob

I'm stuck in the CD Cursed devices. Arg, how do I get rid of them? Master won't talk to me. It's just me and these cursed things. Won't somebody help me?

Try waiting for 24 hours or longer if that doesn't work and Master should talk again.

Inte

I hope that doesn't cause a hard dependency on CD4?

Nope, it does not.

Still problem with DDi 3.1. Are you planing do it compatibile with this ? I really like your mod and hope for patch.

Not much I can do on my end. Is this the MCM that does not work?

I'm stuck in the CD Cursed devices. Arg, how do I get rid of them? Master won't talk to me. It's just me and these cursed things. Won't somebody help me?

You have been warned, all I can say now is,

Hey Inte, 

I really like your mod and especially i like the features around customizing devious devices (Armbinder and Plugs).

What I would like to ask is, if you could extend the options for plugs that they also include the piercings. 

Would be great :) 

PS: ty for creating the mod 

Inte

Nope, it does not.

Still problem with DDi 3.1. Are you planing do it compatibile with this ? I really like your mod and hope for patch.

Still show me that DDi is to old or not exist and DDex, too. But I have DDi 3.1 and DDex 1.2.3.

Inte

Nope, it does not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIXOOwthtaE

Very funny. :(

Inte

Nope, it does not.

Very funny. :(

Now I start new game : warning not show , but no MCM