• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting a message when the game starts up that DD is too old.  However, I haven't touched any DD mods (asset, integration, expansion) nor Devious Device Equip in a while.

Nevertheless, I reinstalled all of those but I'm still getting some errors.

Any tip on how to fix this?

I keep getting a message when the game starts up that DD is too old.  However, I haven't touched any DD mods (asset, integration, expansion) nor Devious Device Equip in a while.

Nevertheless, I reinstalled all of those but I'm still getting some errors.

Any tip on how to fix this?

+1

and DDi 3.1, DDx 1.23. For start they work, but suprise me today, after couple of months. W H Y ???

Your DDe MCM menu is definitely broken. 

1. Make sure you have the latest SkyUI, DDe requires at least 5.1. If no go then,
  2. You can try the MCM menu reset if you have access to it, or better yet uninstall DDe do a clean save as in here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/?do=findComment&comment=1164919, delete the DDe from your HD, re-download, and install anew. If still no go - I need a DDe log with DDe logging enabled in the MCM.  

1. Make sure you have the latest SkyUI, DDe requires at least 5.1. If no go then,
  2. You can try the MCM menu reset if you have access to it, or better yet uninstall DDe do a clean save as in here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/?do=findComment&comment=1164919, delete the DDe from your HD, re-download, and install anew. If still no go - I need a DDe log with DDe logging enabled in the MCM.  

I try it, but before I have SkyUI 5.0 and it work good. I don't want instal 5.1 because I have show slot wich work with 5.0.

Besides I start new game and nothing show that is something wrong with DE, but next day when I load save I saw this strange warning.

I really don't uderstand. In my early game that not happen even I play many months. Thats really suprise me.

Umm...I meant brown leather, like the leather in vanilla leather armor.

Ok, they are in for DDe 2.36. Hopefully they are what you were looking for.

Keep in mind though, I don't really do textures. These are dynamically applied in CK, so don't expect CD devices awesomeness.   :P

Let me grab a SS.

I'll post DDe 2.36 and POP 8h tomorrow. Still doing some tests.

Yup, everything is up to date.

As I said, I haven't touched anything related to devious devices in a while.  Only things I added recently are some animations and schlongs.

And the error messages pops up as soon as I'm done creating a new character so clean save doesn't help either :/

I guess I could try to reset skyrim (delete everything so it's 100% vanilla) and add mods one by one but I've got SO many and that'd take a while and I'd rather not do that unless I really have to.

Besides SkyUI, any other dependency that you can think of that would screw up with this?

As I said, I haven't touched anything related to devious devices in a while.  Only things I added recently are some animations and schlongs.

And the error messages pops up as soon as I'm done creating a new character so clean save doesn't help either :/

I guess I could try to reset skyrim (delete everything so it's 100% vanilla) and add mods one by one but I've got SO many and that'd take a while and I'd rather not do that unless I really have to.

Besides SkyUI, any other dependency that you can think of that would screw up with this?

If you are using Devious Devices Intregation v3.1 that would couse the problem you are having. I had the the same problem and when I switch to DDi v2.9.2 it fix it.

So far DD Equip is not compatible with the newest version of DDi v3.1

If you are using Devious Devices Intregation v3.1 that would couse the problem you are having. I had the the same problem and when I switch to DDi v2.9.2 it fix it.

So far DD Equip is not compatible with the newest version of DDi v3.1

Maybe this is the reason of problem. Must check, thanks for sugestion ,because I did this for sure upgrading DDi to 3.1.

But now it's big problem , becuse I have SD+ and DCL and they need DDi 3.1.

I have the same problem. DDe wont show up in the MCM, at least in a new game. When i load another "untouched from everything" save i get those 2 errors that the DD versions are old, but i can open it in the MCM menu. I re-installed the mod and used the "mcm loading mods again" command thing, but it didn't helped.  I have the newest version of everything.

I also use Prison Overhaul and i think there is an information when DDe is installed right? I will check it later, because i have to go now.

I have the same problem. DDe wont show up in the MCM, at least in a new game. When i load another "untouched from everything" save i get those 2 errors that the DD versions are old, but i can open it in the MCM menu. I re-installed the mod and used the "mcm loading mods again" command thing, but it didn't helped.  I have the newest version of everything.

I also use Prison Overhaul and i think there is an information when DDe is installed right? I will check it later, because i have to go now.

In Prison Overhaul look like everything is OK. And it work for me.

Umm...I meant brown leather, like the leather in vanilla leather armor.

Ok, they are in for DDe 2.36. Hopefully they are what you were looking for.

Keep in mind though, I don't really do textures. These are dynamically applied in CK, so don't expect CD devices awesomeness. :P

Let me grab a SS.

I'll post DDe 2.36 and POP 8h tomorrow. Still doing some tests.

Still waiting for that ss. :P

EDIT: and POP 8h.