Having all those armbinder effects enabled at the same time feels so realistic, thanks for doing it.

It has always bother me that you can do so many things while in an armbinder. How could you possibly pick anything up? Cuffs yea, but not an armbinder.

Make sure you have ZAP 6.11.

Is it just the gold ones? Are the inox ok?

I'm having this same problem with the Gold. Only the gold. I don't understand what zap 6.11 is. I looked around but cant find that utility. Is it built into body slide? Now I don't have CD, so could that be the problem? Again Gold items so up as gray metal.

I'm having this same problem with the Gold. Only the gold. I don't understand what zap 6.11 is. I looked around but cant find that utility. Is it built into body slide? Now I don't have CD, so could that be the problem? Again Gold items so up as gray metal.

Zap 6.11 is the Zaz Animation Pack which you will need for many of the mods on this site, here's a link to it http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2016-03-31/

Make sure you have ZAP 6.11.

Is it just the gold ones? Are the inox ok?

It's the Zaz Animation Pack 6.11, if you already have zaz 6.1 you only need the 6.11 patch, if you have an older version or don't have any version installed you'll need to install 6.1 then install the 6.11 patch over it.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2016-03-31/

Edit

Ninja'd while I was writing the post :lol:

Zap 6.11 is the Zaz Animation Pack which you will need for many of the mods on this site, here's a link to it http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2016-03-31/

Ha I feel stupid. I did upgrade ZAZ to 6.11 and ,bing, Gold works now. Thanks very much.

I was hoping to test the config saving thingy, but I can't. I have the latest version of PapyrusUtils and JContainers installed and every other mod that has this functionality works flawlessly, but for some reason DDe and XPO don't even show me the buttons to export and import my settings.

post-34019-0-20392600-1462517846_thumb.pngpost-34019-0-66174300-1462517858_thumb.png

A completely new game, not even out of the LAL starting cell yet, latest versions of everything.

Am I missing something obvious? Is this a known issue? I don't understand why it's not working specifically in this mod.

I was hoping to test the config saving thingy, but I can't. I have the latest version of PapyrusUtils and JContainers installed and every other mod that has this functionality works flawlessly, but for some reason DDe and XPO don't even show me the buttons to export and import my settings.

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-06 07-21-17-61.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-06 07-21-20-10.png

A completely new game, not even out of the LAL starting cell yet, latest versions of everything.

Am I missing something obvious? Is this a known issue? I don't understand why it's not working specifically in this mod.

I'm having the same thing.

Some options are missing and some a greyed out.

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-06 07-21-17-61.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-06 07-21-20-10.png

That is very strange indeed, and the first time I am hearing about it.

Let's see since it happens both in DDe and POP something is definitely missing.

Ok, I think the reason the .json saving works in all the other mods, is that they are using a simple MCM toggle (SL, DCL) not a MCM text input option like I am. With the input option you can specify your own name for the .json saved.

As far as the missing something goes, I would look into your SkyUI install. Make sure you're using the latest version of SkyUI (I am using 5.1 + SDK), because it looks like the MCM text input option does not show up for you. Do you have a MCM text option in any of your other mods? Does it work?

Some options will become grayed out if the selected actor is wearing any DDs.

No easy escape for you. ;)

maybe I am blind but how do you get them without the console or is that the only way?

If you mean, can you craft the DDe DDs ... no you cannot.

That is very strange indeed, and the first time I am hearing about it.

Let's see since it happens both in DDe and POP something is definitely missing.

Ok, I think the reason the .json saving works in all the other mods, is that they are using a simple MCM toggle (SL, DCL) not a MCM text input option like I am. With the input option you can specify your own name for the .json saved.

As far as the missing something goes, I would look into your SkyUI install. Make sure you're using the latest version of SkyUI (I am using 5.1 + SDK), because it looks like the MCM text input option does not show up for you. Do you have a MCM text option in any of your other mods? Does it work?

Some options will become grayed out if the selected actor is wearing any DDs.

No easy escape for you. ;)

maybe I am blind but how do you get them without the console or is that the only way?

If you mean, can you craft the DDe DDs ... no you cannot.

*derrrrrp*

You were right. It was the most obvious of all possible things. My SkyUI was still at 5.0 for some reason. Apparently at some point I downloaded 5.1 and it was gathering dust in my MO downloads, but I forgot to install it because I'm a derpface.

Thank you <3 It probably should work now.

*derrrrrp*

You were right. It was the most obvious of all possible things. My SkyUI was still at 5.0 for some reason. Apparently at some point I downloaded 5.1 and it was gathering dust in my MO downloads, but I forgot to install it because I'm a derpface.

Thank you <3 It probably should work now.

^_^

Sorry Inte but now we're on on DDi3 can you get rid of the log spam now please?

[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::CurrentStandIdle_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::SprintKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::JumpKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::ForwardKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::BackKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::StrafeLeftKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::StrafeRightKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::SneakKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::SprintKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::JumpKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::ForwardKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::BackKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::StrafeLeftKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::StrafeRightKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::SneakKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::CurrentStandIdle_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[05/14/2016 - 01:01:52AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::CurrentStandIdle_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnKeyDown()

• 2 weeks later...

The proper procedure to make sure MCM appears.

1. Make sure DDe is installed correctly, and checked if using NMM.

2. If using MO make sure you have set it up correctly.

3. Load a save.

4. Go into the MCM menu of ANY other mod installed, say SL.

5. Exit the MCM back to the game.

6. Use game's wait feature and wait for 4hrs or more.

7. Wait (while in game, not in menus) 1 min RL.

8. Go into MCM and look for DDe MCM, if there - you done, if not repeat from 5 until it does.  

If all the steps above fail, you might try this in the console.

StartQuest iDDeMCMConfig

but I never tried it - never had to.

The proper procedure to make sure MCM appears.

1. Make sure DDe is installed correctly, and checked if using NMM.

2. If using MO make sure you have set it up correctly.

3. Load a save.

4. Go into the MCM menu of ANY other mod installed, say SL.

5. Exit the MCM back to the game.

6. Use game's wait feature and wait for 4hrs or more.

7. Wait (while in game, not in menus) 1 min RL.

8. Go into MCM and look for DDe MCM, if there - you done, if not repeat from 5 until it does.  

If all the steps above fail, you might try this in the console.

StartQuest iDDeMCMConfig

but I never tried it - never had to.

Hi, I have the same issue. I have tried the all above several times.

Could it be a problem with another mod?

Thanks