Do you remember which boots do this? Red ebonite, Inox etc..

looked like the white ones from this picture but only tested those, didn't have the time to check the other ones, but would be safe to assume they all do that.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love the mod.

But, it seems to have an issue in my game.

Whenever i select the armbinder effect to apply to all armbinders.

The effect doesn't apply when i equip the armbinder, unless i open the DDe MCM for a while and close it.

It does work when the armbinder is equiped by the mod itself.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work.

I don't know if you need a log, but here it is.

Papyrus.0.log

The USLEEP errors are harmless according to the people of the internet.

Ignore the CDx errors.

Thanks, :blush:

That's intentional, in case you forget that option is checked in the MCM, and some other mod equips an armbinder.

I have all those armbinder options checked (well except for the wait) - and there is no way out of one - at least not one that I could find - just complete helplessness.   :P   

NP.

Thanks, :blush:

That's intentional, in case you forget that option is checked in the MCM, and some other mod equips an armbinder.

I have all those armbinder options checked (well except for the wait) - and there is no way out of one - at least not one that I could find - just complete helplessness.   :P   

NP.

Aww, but i wanted to make the regular armbinders inescapeable too.

Thanks anyway.

The regular armbinders can be made inescapable too, you just have to open the dde mcm for a sec. That's all.

I know, i said it in my post.

But i just want the armbinders to be more difficult to get out of.

Especially since the armbinder difficulty is now configurable with the new DDi update.

But i can still ask NPCs to help me out fo them.

Are you going to add more devices to this?

So, how about it?

I thought all items are basically already in DD Equip.

It already has a FIFA-colored bra. My poor character runs around Skyrim, avoiding both horny men AND football hooligans. :ph34r:

I dread to think what more there could be. 

If Inte some day decides to take the mod yet to another level, then I will be really interested to see what she comes up next. However, mod already has a vast number of stuff, more than we can ever use in any of our games. 

By the way, Inte. Thanks about that. :)

is there a way to drop the devices from the inventory? i got so many belts and boots that i cant even move anymore

everytime i try to remove them a PC comentary apear at the top of my screen saying ''i don't wanna drop this, i might want to play with it!''

i've check the  ''remove un-equiped devices'' but it doesn't remove them, help.

is there a way to drop the devices from the inventory? i got so many belts and boots that i cant even move anymore

everytime i try to remove them a PC comentary apear at the top of my screen saying ''i don't wanna drop this, i might want to play with it!''

That's a feature from cursed loot if I recall.

That's a feature from cursed loot if I recall.

Yes, it is from the "Bondage Lover" feature in the consequences tab.

I'm Getting Fatal Errors for this Mod(s) just recently updated this and a few others, the mod was fine yesterday when i was playing (i use this as a prerequisite for another mod ).

However after i did updates went into the game a waited for MCM to update etc. A message pops up telling me that Devious Devices has a Fatal Error possibly uninstall incorrectly only thing there is no uninstall prep option in MCM and i'm using NMM to install my mods only thing that change from  the version that ran yesterday from the version that gives this error today is that I updated Sexlab framework, one of DDs own modules and a couple of others as well as mods from Nexus.

any one knows how to correct this?

attach is my current loadorder i've removed DD from the list but most of the mods that i use are there.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-08-18T15-37-41.txt