This is how it shows up in my game, and it looks right, just as I designed it.

Golden harness, inox rings.

You are showing the _go file and the parts of the mesh are set differently, try equiping on the character so the _0 and _1 meshes are loaded, those are the ones with the meshes names switched.

It's exactly the CustomEbHarnessSingle_0 and CustomEbHarnessSingle_1 (which your harnesses are set upon) from expansion the ones with the problem, CustomEbHarnessSingle_go doesn't have the problem because is set up differently.

For fucks sake, just try your esp in-game and you'll see.

chill man, it's not that he owes you anything. :D

You're right and I have deleted it.

Sometimes the internet doesn't convey exactly one's feelings. Coupled with english not being my mother tongue it may have not been the perfect combination of words. 

You are showing the _go file and the parts of the mesh are set differently, try equiping on the character so the _0 and _1 meshes are loaded, those are the ones with the meshes names switched.

It's exactly the CustomEbHarnessSingle_0 and CustomEbHarnessSingle_1 (which your harnesses are set upon) from expansion the ones with the problem, CustomEbHarnessSingle_go doesn't have the problem because is set up differently.

Again, looks correct.

Gold harness inox rings.

post-391319-0-29744700-1459111184_thumb.png

Again, looks correct.

Gold harness inox rings.

Do you use DDEx for CBBE? It's the only explanation to why they are reversed on my end.

I think I have found it! The CustomEbHarnessSingle_0 and CustomEbHarnessSingle_1 of the CBBE version has the parts names correctly set but the UNP has them the other way arround, thats why they show correctly for CBBE users (I presume you) and switched for UNP ones (me).

Again I apologize for any rudeness.

I like the new update, nice work.

The only note is about the new Zaz textures for the wood, It isn't bad, but it's clearely destined for texture other kind of item (probably the pillory), and the purple part, that I think they will be better in plain iron (too reserched for a 'poor' device), Just my opinion. ;)

It's exactly the CustomEbHarnessSingle_0 and CustomEbHarnessSingle_1 (which your harnesses are set upon) from expansion the ones with the problem, CustomEbHarnessSingle_go doesn't have the problem because is set up differently.

Again, looks correct.

Gold harness inox rings.

Inte is right!

Also, what are you two doing down there, in Ilianta's Deep?

It's exactly the CustomEbHarnessSingle_0 and CustomEbHarnessSingle_1 (which your harnesses are set upon) from expansion the ones with the problem, CustomEbHarnessSingle_go doesn't have the problem because is set up differently.

Again, looks correct.

Gold harness inox rings.

Inte is right!

Also, what are you two doing down there, in Ilianta's Deep?

Just um ... you know ... hanging around, doing homework.

I like the new update, nice work.

The only note is about the new Zaz textures for the wood, It isn't bad, but it's clearely destined for texture other kind of item (probably the pillory), and the purple part, that I think they will be better in plain iron (too reserched for a 'poor' device), Just my opinion. ;)

That seems to be the general census about them, I'll change them. Wouldn't want all those termites in Skyrim to go wanting.  

Perhaps you should bring that up with @Min?

That way all UNP slaves out there can benefit from it. ;)

Yeah, I'll bring it up. 

Well, that's Skyrim magic, a problem stemmed from an obscure "bug" of a mesh of another mod that only shows in very specific circumstances.

Thanks for everything and I would like to ask if you could include more blocking variants.  

@Inte

Getting some log spam from the latest version but it was in previous ones as well (sorry, you know me and logs :P )

[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::CurrentStandIdle_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::SprintKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::JumpKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::ForwardKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::BackKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::StrafeLeftKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::StrafeRightKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::SneakKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::SprintKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::JumpKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::ForwardKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::BackKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::StrafeLeftKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::StrafeRightKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::SneakKey_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::CurrentStandIdle_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnEffectStart()
[04/02/2016 - 01:40:37PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::CurrentStandIdle_var used in iDDeArmShEffect.OnKeyDown()