• 2 weeks later...

Oh, it has a different compression factor, probably. I didn't check Winrar's settings when I made the archive.

Edit: I have tried several different factors now with disappointing results, even increasing the file size! What exactly did you do to get a this smaller archive? Or are the mesh and texture folders in there also packed up as archives? Can't remember anymore, I had deleted the original archive.

To put it more bluntly: I suck at making archives.

LOL

No, I was thinking that: your archive probably contains several more outfits than mine.  That's why I included the creation date.

Nothing to do with the compression!

Hmm, I was hoping that my archive would be nice and organized...but it's not.  The meshes folder is a complete disaster.  It will take some time to make a list of what's in my copy.

EDIT: Heck with this comparison crap.  I'm just gonna download your copy and keep both archives.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Only DM Manga BBB.  Found it in a 555MB big  Lady DM Manga pack.

Meshes and textures: Lady Sexy.7z

Wow! 53,6MB textures for 2 Dresses

post-3205-0-85354100-1368847807_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-62285500-1368847835_thumb.jpg

Edit: see post 128 a Manga body conversion, don't know if DM Manga or normal Manga. Poontank witch Body? and BBB? (before I download 750MB I would like to know)

The files are identical, I just somehow got a different file size when packing my archive. This alternate upload is mostly intended as a safety measure in case the other link will ever go down. I have high hopes for MEGA to be around longer than Megaupload before...

The term 'DM Manga' is not familiar to me. I know this body as 'New Manga', a tweaked version once made by Fankaizhi/YangYang. But this is indeed the body type used for the 'Lady' conversions, just like the ones in YY's collection of converted outfits found in this thread here.

'DM Manga' as a term I think got coined by Gerra when he compiled the files for 'SetBody Reloaded'.

That's true. The general shape and size is like DMRA. What makes me prefer the Manga body over DMRA is the exaggerated protruding nipple shape, that little 'bulb' the nipple is sitting on. But classic Manga is still my favourite breast shape for being slightly saggy. I wish there were more outfits for it.

With the DM-styled 'Lady' and YangYang stuff I imagine the boobs are being 'constricted' by those corsages and cups, swinging freely when naked (because of my classic Manga default body).

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I wish on trying to convert some of Krista's mods to other body types and I was wondering if you know what body type does she mostly use ?

The body type seems similar in most mods. I'm just not sure if it's D-cup \ E-cup + M Lower Body..? (Perhaps something entirely different)

To be more specific, what about - Anvil House, Lady Underwear and Lady Wild ?