I have the Dagger Master meshes, only problem is that I do not seem to have the original .esp file any longer and that I've fooled around with the meshes (as in retextured and split unimesh into multiple mix and match parts).

Also the fairytale thing looks interesting based on the screenshots, but has anyone here actually played this one?

If so, is it any good?

From her thread, looks like we are missing two. http://forum.anvilbay.ru/index.php?showtopic=21606

Dagger Master and Lady Victoria Secret. Anybody got 'em? :angel:

http://forum.anvilbay.ru/index.php?showtopic=23625

Here is Lady Victoria Secret:

Lady Victoria Secret.7z

Lady Victoria Secret EV.7z

I don't remeber why it had the second 'EV' part, maybe a correction to the original.

I don't seem to have Dagger Master, sorry.

If the original poster could compile a text list of her mods in the first post I can check to see if I have more that may have been missed.

EDIT:Never mind on the list, I followed one of the links above to the Anvil Bay forum posts and can view everything there.

The following sentences are made by the machine translation.

It likes because it is beautiful clothes and it uses it.

However, a part of Mesh of a left thumbnail is broken in a part of MOD.

It is anxious because it is displayed that it dashes out sometimes from among the screen.

I will already inform you if it is not so though it is good if it is awareness.

This actually made me laugh when I realized it:

KrisTa is a member of a modding web site named 'Anvilbay', so her mods add chests and other containers to Anvil Bay! Duh!

Search the Anvil Docks area to get your clothes and armors from those containers. Most of them are distributed all over the piers/quays, a few are merged with crates and barrels if you use city overhaul mods like 'ImpeREAL Empire' or 'Better Cities'.

In general, to find out the specific location of a mod's items, open the mod in the Construction Set, search for those items and right-click on one of them. Select 'Use Info' - this will tell you which container holds that item as well as the cell where this container is located in.

Oh, I forgot: Thank you very much for the 'Lost Happiness' link, Hamasutra - and welcome to LoversLab!

Now this is weird. I hadn't had 'Lady Anna' installed, so I copied its files into my 'Data' folder. This is what the Nif looks like in my installation:

ladyanna.jpg

No stretched vertex effect! Do you also have an elongated fingernail in-game? If so, which skeleton are you using?

I noticed many of these mods have their own skeleton file in their archive - it's better not to install that one. Please try installing either the 'controllable skeleton' or better the 'total controllable skeleton' here (back up the one from your Data/Meshes/Characters/_Male folder first):

The following sentences are written by the machine translation.

I think that it is not a problem of Skelton.

It looks normal in other works in which I have your fingernail that you made.

However, it is some works, and states like this time.

When personally using it, the fingernail is copied from other NIF files that look normal, the material and the referred texture are changed, and it uses it.

The image to understand skelton is appended.

They were three kinds and the same deals as for Skelton specified by way of experiment though put and tried.

When Import is done with Blender, a strange thing has been understood though what you are using for modeling is not understood.

As for the fingernail normally displayed, Weight of Mesh is usually allocated.

However, it seems as no allocation to Mesh though Weight is set to be displayed strangely.

Both seemed to have some differences though it might be only a problem in Blender.

The part that seemed it even though the part that had been pointed out this time was displayed to project though it collapsed overall because there was no Bip01 when this NIF file was read with Blender with animation when incidentally reporting.

It is stopped to examine it any further because there is no problem because it corrected the amount personally used for myself.

I wanted to do the report said that there was something that became a strange display.

It is a list of MOD that has occurred the similar phenomenon that I found.

anna

bat

elegance

elves

fantasy

flirt

hot

necro

rogue

rose

santa

sexy

skanda

style

vamp

witch

Sorceress

So basically you fixed the meshes for personal use by inserting functional fingernails from a different mod? Good to hear you can enjoy the outfits without stretchy vertex effects! It's strange that I haven't noticed such stretching in-game, that's why I thought maybe a different skeleton was to blame (if I installed the skeleton found in those mods' archives, my character's breasts would explode into infinity).

But: My only involvement with all these mods is starting a thread on here as a central gathering place for mods that have been deleted from the site which originally hosted them. All these files are the work of the Russian modder KrisTA, I neither can nor want to take credit for it.

The following sentences are written by the machine translation.

Because the cause turned out, it reports.

Weight was not set to Vertex enclosed in a red line of the appended image.

When Weight was set and the NIF file was generated, it was displayed in normal shape.

This image is a left thumbnail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure, it's the Oblivion section after all, but since this thread is specialized on KrisTa's work, it's not only all right you posted it here but also a great find. Thank you for sharing! Could get me back to playing that game again once I have more time.

I spent a long time today reorganzing mods, as well as trying to do some localization on some things. I localized all of Krista's mods (Except underwear, that was done by someone else here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2104 post #8 by Squares)

A couple of the ESP's were already translated English versions, Lady Victoria Secret, and.. I forgot the other. D:

Here's a list of the ESP's

EV L2W Cosplay 01.esp

EV Lady Flirt.esp

EV Lady Santry.esp

EV Lady Apella.esp

EV Lady Anna.esp

EV Lady Elegance.esp

EV Lady Fantasy.esp

EV Demon Hunter.esp

EV Blood Mage.esp

EV Lady Thief.esp

EV Lady Style.esp

EV Lady Vamp.esp

EV Lady Rogue.esp

EV Lady Dress.esp

EV Lady INDI.esp

EV Lady Sexy EV.esp

EV Bad Lady.esp

EV Lady Dark.esp

EV SM Cosplay 04.esp

EV Lady Witch EV.esp

EV SM Cosplay 01.esp

EV Lady Victoria Secret.esp

EV SM Cosplay 02.esp

EV Lady Bat.esp

EV Lady Rappelz.esp

EV SW Cosplay 02.esp

EV Succuba Armor.esp

EV Succubus.esp

EV Dark Sorceress.esp

EV SW Cosplay 01.esp

EV Dragon Princess.esp

EV Lady Skanda.esp

EV Jewels Collection.esp

EV Lady Wild.esp

EV Santa Babe.esp

EV Sexy Elves.esp

Let me know if I missed anything, or made any glaring mistakes!

Krista Clothes English ESPs.7z

• 2 weeks later...

people. who had hi-res textures for head or Body , from the same girl?

Give some htpp adress please)

Are these what you are looking for?

MEGA Links (Edited August 03, 2014)

HGEC Hi-ReS Textures

HGEC Head Hi-ReS Textures

Direct Uploads on LL

hgec hi-res textures.7z

hgec head hi-res textures.7z

I also included a machine translation of the original readme files from Russian to English in the main folder.