• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.4shared.com/archive/8KJuroCn/HGEC_Hi-ReS_Textures.html      there parolek then I download if I don't know him?

and

can anybody give me link to krista's HIGH RES TEXTURE and HEAD link?

ty!

Per the PM rec'd from namejey those two links (Page 3, post #48) have been updated from 4Shared to MEGA AND also a direct upload to here on LL.

Cheers

PS: If anyone finds any more of my 4Shared links in any thread/post please PM me so I can update.

• 2 weeks later...

For those experiencing negative impacts to FPS with Anvil Mystery House, running meshes through PyFFI significantly improved performance and decreased lag to where it's actually playable. Still not very high FPS and I'm guessing it's the number of items outside and inside.

Greetings

For the FPS , sorry , but i think there is nothing else to do than rework the Krista 'meshes. Unfortunatly .

Most of the time , the KrisTa models came with too many polygones ... as i aleardy said , sure they look nice , but i'm pretty sure Krista never really played with those kind of models.

If you compare  with Petrovitch or Nailflan meshes  ( or Growlf of course...),  you will understand. And i don't want to told about some texture's file sizes.

Now , if you enter a place where there are a few NPCs wearing that kind of outfits , your game will probably cause a "CTD" .

I'm speaking about Oblivion ( or Skyrim) running on a middle-end computer with a  " decent " graphic card ( ex : ATI 5770 ) ... in a resolution of about +/-  900 x 1400 ...

Most of the time , people also play with "real highHeels "  models ( some of them use about 8 mega only for the meshes !!!)  plus a 3 D pubic ( probably "stolen" from Krista's pubic mesh) , and some of them use about 4-6 mega , just for the "pubic" so ... it's not difficult to understand why , on some computers a game crash  .

Krista's models ( also for Skyrim) look very well , but they are not reallay created to play with. Sorry to say that, but it's the true.

With Blender ( and i suppose also with other 3 D progams) you can reduce the number of vertice/polygons , but  you need to first learn how to use it.

Cheers , and fans of KrisTa's works , please don't take offense about my "advices" .

I've already run all meshes from Anvil Mystery House through PyFFI, plus a stand alone add-on called Succubus1.7z. That adds a separate chest of the Succubus armor/clothes to the Anvil docks for your PC to use.

I may run them through NifSkope spells too. I'm noticing some bogus nodes in some meshes.

As time allows I may do the same (PyFFI and then NifSkope spells) for all the Krysta clothes/armors I have, which I think is all of them.

Textures are not too much of a problem with my optimized Oblivion set up. I'll sacrifice a little performance for better quality eye candy.  ;)

In my experience, all the Krista Oblivion meshes warrant a run through NifSkope. There are usually bogus nodes to cull and properties to combine at the very least.

Yes, exactly what I'm finding and correcting. I just never put much attention into the Krista MODs, till now. A new member brought it up recently in a PM at first and later in another forum. I had forgotten how much I liked a lot of her work.

I had disabled Anvil Mystery House due the huge negative FPS impact when in and around the house. I used to drop to 5, 6 or 7. Now I'm back into the low to mid 20s with the corrections I've made so far and I'm running some more tweaks today to see if I can boost the FPS a little more.

I have almost all in BBB for Anvil Mystery House. So I'm working on creating a template mesh of the Krista body type so I can add BB to the lowerbody using gerra6's tools. I thought the lowerbody used was a HGEC M but preliminary tests show some clipping when doing a test transfer of clothing items from Krista's lowerbody to the gerra6 HGEC M BB lowerbody. Really all I want is the BB bones for the lowerbody so it shouldn't matter too much right now. I'm not really planning on doing any clothing/armor conversions right now. That could come latter but it takes additional work with the tools to get it right.

Anyone have an idea of what this error is in NifSkope?

post-18672-0-28588500-1408031030_thumb.jpg

That's the only one that wouldn't clean up nicely. Completed all of Anvil Mystery House plus the stand-alone Succubus1.7z. I may merge that MOD with AMH. Anvil Mystery House still isn't what I would call stellar as far as FPS. May be it's the hi-rez meshes, but still playable and much better than the original release.

That's the only one that wouldn't clean up nicely. Completed all of Anvil Mystery House plus the stand-alone Succubus1.7z. I may merge that MOD with AMH. Anvil Mystery House still isn't what I would call stellar as far as FPS. May be it's the hi-rez meshes, but still playable and much better than the original release.

Greetings .

Well , i'm probably not a so advanced user than Symon , i need your mesh to see what's going wrong with it. 

So share it i you want ( and with the Skeleton you use too if possible) .

Cheers.

it is more like some vertices (from 1 to ???)   of the mesh were not corectly weight painted  and were exported to file.nifs (sometime it happends even if it should not)        Symon solution has 50% of chance of working  !  you need to try !!!  

normaly you should import the mesh in blender and export it again to .nif  ( normaly a window will pop up telling 'there is an error'   and it will prompt in 'edit mod' highlighting the not weighted vertex )

0301.nif (Not a Link!)

Thanks all! I went back to the original as I was going to post both it and the one I ran through PyFFI. Decided to run the original back through NifSkope to see if the error occurred and it did not. So something bizarre seems to have happened running it through PyFFI first followed by NifSkope.

I've managed to get a decent BB added to some of the female armors, just the succubus ones remain and I think I either need to alter my template or the originating target mesh. The gerra6 tool Mesh Rigger ain't liking the Succubus Wig that's on each of those.

These are going to be kind of old school as I'm applying the OP3 bones for the BB. I'm just too partial to the Fore animations and the way they make the buns jiggle.  :P

I may at some point do another run with Mesh Rigger using the current B4 mesh.

I may also post these, the entire PyFFIed set for Anvil Mystery House and the stand-alone Succubus, plus the added OP3 based BB for lowerbody . Undecided if I should post here or start a new thread. Opinions on this?

Always had my doubts about PyFFI. In theory it saves so much time but is less discriminating then I am. Manual inspection/editing in NifSkope produces much more controlled results.

That said, you may want to run it into Blender and get decimating the meshes.

PyFFI is great for mass cleanup & optimization, 99.9% of the time. But yeah, I tend to lean on NifSkope a lot.

I don't play male characters and that armor is just for them, via the ring and script I think. So I'll wait till I run through some more of Krista's other armor/clothes MODs to see if any others have like issues, then maybe go into Blender en masse with them. I always tend to get distracted and off track when in Blender.