Excellent. I hope your file will emerge the testing phase victoriously...

I finally got around to edit the 'Ladys All.esp'! Anyone using the merged Manga body conversion collection might find this useful.

Now all the 'Lady Vamp' lowerbody outfit components are using the foot slot as well, no more double feet. And I recently saw there is a chest with two nighties placed in the IC Arena District (as opposed to the classic Anvil Docks location).

Ladys All.esp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems all the download links in the first page are dead. I tried to search it with Google, I can't find anything.

Is someone know other download link?

Including the BBB version?

I'll upload all I have on to 4shared, and then maybe mega as well. Give me a few hours, the upload is being a bit slow.

was wondering if anyone had the textures and meshes for these armors (the links to them here are down and they arent in any of the working posted "all in here files")

Santa baby

Lady Skanda

Lady INDI

Lady Santry

Succuba Armor

Lady Wild

Lady Vamp

Lady Theif

Succubus

these are the names of the .esp files, but i got them out of an esp only collection on this thread and cant find the textures/meshes anywhere

^

Thank you! Grab it now! :heart:

Do you also have the nude body version?

Afraid not.

I searched it in Google and found nothing.

It seems Krista never release nude body for Oblivion. I found a lot for Skyrim in his blog, up to version 2.0.

Tested the armors yesterday. I realized the shape of LadyBody is far more realistic and anatomically perfect than any body shape out there. I also read the readme, mentioned about HGEC there. Is LadyBody actually based on one of HGEC body shape?

^

Thank you! Grab it now! :heart:

Do you also have the nude body version?

Afraid not.

I searched it in Google and found nothing.

It seems Krista never release nude body for Oblivion. I found a lot for Skyrim in his blog, up to version 2.0.

Tested the armors yesterday. I realized the shape of LadyBody is far more realistic and anatomically perfect than any body shape out there. I also read the readme, mentioned about HGEC there. Is LadyBody actually based on one of HGEC body shape?

HGEC is listed as a requirement, so maybe?

I played with BodySet to find the most similar look HGEC body to LadyBody. I found this combination:

Low Body: HGEC original

I can say 98% accurate. The curve, the shape. The only different, LadyBody ass is more tight a bit. Just 1-2 millimeters in my monitor. LOL

There's another alternative, HGEC Iroiri Oppai A, with different shape of vagina.

Upper Body: Classic HGEC E-Cup

I can say 99.99% accurate.

The alternative is ERA. ERA is similar to HGEC E-cup but more saggy a bit......gravitationally more natural and realistic. It's like removing the bra and the breast drop kind of shape.

Just realized that the "Santa Baby" archive is corrupted. I think I still have the loose files, but I no longer have a proper archive.

i just realized that as well, any way to get the meshes and textures for that one? only thing im missing for the complete set.

Try this: http://www.4shared.com/archive/h857Y2H6/Santa_Baby.html

The readme says there are 3 dresses and 7 "Carnival masks and veils", so I think I found all of the meshes. Not sure if I found all of the textures, though.

Edit:

There are two different links I can use for linking 4shared folders.

Simple view: http://www.4shared.com/folder/zSF63sQJ/Krista_Lady.html

Advanced view: http://www.4shared.com/dir/zSF63sQJ/Krista_Lady.html

Not sure how well that second one will work.

Edited by Thorazine