I installed lady mods that used one esp "Lady all.esp". The file size are 555mb. I got lady vamp heels problem. My foot won't tiptoed, you can see the picture below. The heels are already one with the outfits, not independent heels. I am using growl's uneversal skeleton. I revert back to vipcxjs modified coronera skeleton but the problem still there, then i used lady vamp.esp instead and voilà, it still didn't fix it:P.

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l517/feel14045/Screenshot.jpg

I put the esp just bellow vipcxjHighHeels.esp and vipcxjHHTest.esp

I need some help.

Zaci, that is probably a bad nif file and not a problem with the esp. The foot should not even be on that model.

.....unless, it could also be that in the esp they didn't show the outfit covering the foot. If that is the case then there is an error in the esp.

Zaci' date=' that is probably a bad nif file and not a problem with the esp. The foot should not even be on that model.

.....unless, it could also be that in the esp they didn't show the outfit covering the foot. If that is the case then there is an error in the esp.

[/quote']

I open the meshes in nifskope and they are in the right position. I guess i should working around with blender or CS which i have little knowledge about. Thanks anyway.

If the mesh is in the right postition in nifskope then open the esp with the construction set and see if it properly has the feet included in the armor coverage.

Thanks. The problem has been found, the foot didn't include just lowerbody.

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l517/feel14045/Capture.png

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l517/feel14045/Oblivion2012-10-0115-20-54-34.png

I get a bunch of "Unable to find script" warning when opening lady all esp. Is it okay?

I think i looked thoroughly but i didn't see any different between "set as active file" and not when i want to edit esp.

I get a bunch of "Unable to find script" warning when opening lady all esp. Is it okay?

I think i looked thoroughly but i didn't see any different between "set as active file" and not when i want to edit esp.

I honestly don't know about the errors. While I do use some of the clothing I never use any esp files that they come with. I pull the meshes and textures out and throw the rest away. I then put the clothing\armors\weapons into my custom armors esp. This keeps my load order from having a bunch of esp files that may contain dirty edits or other things that might make my game unstable.

Make sure you are opening the construction set via OBSE, then make your edit and save it and try it out. If things work fine then just ignore the error message.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Coincidentally another member is having a similar issue with these files. Let me refer you to this post.

Basically, the files in KrisTa's archives are a set of modder's resources with additional 'open' PSD files that let you customize your textures with make-up options and such. The files have to be renamed after the HGEC file name convention to make them work.

Rename them to this and replace (overwrite) the texture files of the race you want to use them for:

Body textures: 'footfemale' & 'footfemale_n', handfemale' & 'handfemale_n'

Face (depends on the race you want to use): 'headhuman' & 'headhuman_n', 'earshuman' & 'earshuman_n' for human races.

Some races use different file names for facial textures, check what the original file names are and rename the KrisTa files accordingly.

Keep in mind the face textures are only compatible with 'Head 06' head meshes! Many races are using them, 'Moonshadow Elves' for example. In the facial textures' archive are head meshes included that are guaranteed to be compatible. I'm using the tweaked Head 06.

It would also be possible to keep the KrisTa file names and assign the textures as they are to your (custom) race in the Construction Set.

But I think just renaming the files is the faster and easier way, no CS knowledge required at all.

KrisTaSkin3.jpg

A Moonshadow Elf copy to use the KrisTa textures alongside the original race (I like their forehead tattoo and fair skin)

KrisTaSkin2.jpg

Even this texture has a visible neck seam

KrisTaSkin1.jpg

The breasts and especially the nipples look very inviting

KrisTaSkin05.jpg

The stupid wrist seams are also inevitable with HGEC bodies. Didn't get around to fixing them yet, I just wear gloves instead

KrisTaSkin4.jpg

A slightly misplaced anus

KrisTaSkin6.jpg

Incredibly delicious... :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome post ~ Thanks to Krista and those keeping her mods alive :)

Lady Sexy + it's Patch and Sexy Elves have been blocked by Mediafire :(

If anyone could re-up them please would be awesome thank you ;)

I should have those somewhere, I'll start looking first chance I get.

Mediafire is starting to filter out files with words like "sex" and "erotic" (had about five or six of my own files with "sexy" in the file name, and one with "erotic". All blocked, and had to re-up them all with different file names).

hmm so is there actually a .esp that has all of these cloths combined?

or did i miss it reading through this topic? i think someone had a problem with such a .esp some pages ago...

or how difficult would it be to create such a all in one .esp? what programs would i need or would it break more than the troubble trying to create one is worth?

also in regards to other clothing mods... if it would be not totally difficult to combine clothing .esp files together into one .esp how could i do it? as it would reduce the amount of mods by alot... if i could merge working clothing mods together into a few .esp and not tons for each (stupid 255 (?) mod limit...)

i would guess either with the construction kit (somehow) or with wirebash into the bashed patch? (but i think bashed patch seems more for duplicates than mergeing 2+ into 1)

That's right, using this utility I merged a lot of my favourite 'Lady' mods to a 'KrisTa Collection'.

The 'problematic' merged esp you probably are referring to is the one from Kaiser's link: http://www.4shared.com/archive/WPCdgEDg/Lady.html

It's an alternative to the normal-sized outfits as this mod package contains the 'Lady' mods converted to the Manga Body. I'm actually using this 'Ladys All' in tandem with my own collection for a maximally cluttered Anvil Docks area :D (not a factor if you simply disable those chests after looting them, they don't respawn anyway). But having these armors in two different body types is very valuable to me.

Too bad I didn't yet get around to fix the few outfits that suffer from the 'double foot syndrome', it's the only thing problematic about the mod. The 'Lady Vamp' outfits are affected.

Tes4Gecko will combine them nicely.

that actually worked surprisingly easy and well.

didnt see any doubble foot problems with the vamp outfits either.

the only "foot problem" i saw was with SWCosplay01 where it didnt showed anything under the knee with the lower armor, but i think it fixed itsself when i tried SWCosplay02 (as there it showed) and then tried 01 again and it showed correct too...no idea what happened there but it seems to work now...

the only "problems" i noticed so far are:

-alot of cloths change the skeleton.nif, took me a while to find out why the body is stretched all over the place when i remove all cloths... but removeing that skeleton from all cloths and reinstalling the universal one i used before fixed it.

-asylum might changed the imperial head textures... removed these files to not interfere with the body textures i installed before, but couldnt test asylum atall yet as its out in the middle of nowhere.

-i think "lady secrets" and "lady despair" dont have a english translation file yet... as the chests and cloths are all in gibberish text still.

-one or two other cloths items are named "wrong"... like the non enchanted one is called "magic" and the enchanted one not... but no big problem there, just text.

-took me a bit to find out how lady underwear works... think i caught that skeleton problem above messing with this one... seems underwear doesnt have a chest but instead replaces the nude body similar to how "setbody" does it. so no big problems there once i found that out.

-theres a "public hair button" that has a gibberish not transpated menu with 3 options... no idea where it came from or what teh options are etc... think i saw one set of clothing that had some public hair clothing items too... maybe that one added this button too?

-i think the mysery house changed the normal "rumours" dialogue option to some gibberish too... atleast something did that.

That double foot goof-off is limited to the already merged esp with the Manga body conversions, KrisTa's original outfits are OK in that regard.

The skeleton issue sure is annoying, but once you know you can easily fix it by copying Growlf's controllable skeleton to the '_Male' folder, it's not so bad anymore. Sometimes outfits do come with their own skeleton included in their archive. If it's Coronerra's old skelly and you have BBB animations installed, it's stretching time for your character...

One rarely looks at all the files before installing mods (especially huge mods like a shop), so it can happen again at anytime - just place a copy of Growlf's file somewhere you can access it within seconds, e.g. the 'Bethesda Softworks' folder, for an insta-fix whenever it happens.

The skeleton issue sure is annoying' date='[/quote']

It's just the classic 'as a convenience, I'll include the skeletonbeast.nif renamed as skeleton.nif' false assistance that all too many people think a good idea.

Never install a skeleton.nif unless you are aware of its providence.

Just one more reason why OMODs are BAD, as they include this assistance often!

As an aside, I'm currently experimenting with a 'minimal-compat' skeleton.nif. Growlf's latest with all the extraneous bones (the ones he himself says 'does anyone know what these are for?') removed. That's removing the eight extra tails, the pony tails and the two extra wing sets.

50k as apposed to nearly 100k and a lot easier to animate with.

As an aside' date=' I'm currently experimenting with a 'minimal-compat' skeleton.nif. Growlf's latest with all the extraneous bones (the ones he himself says 'does anyone know what these are for?') removed. That's removing the eight extra tails, the pony tails and the two extra wing sets.

50k as apposed to nearly 100k and a lot easier to animate with.

[/quote']

That sounds incredibly useful. Any chance of sharing?