These are Krista's Lady mods collected by wewa2007(檸檬西打)

I put the links here because these are good article with lots of SS, even English users can read them without Google translation.

Another reason is that I think the more file-storage sites, the safer to keep them.

The file-storage site in these articles is 115, if you are in the download page, simply press the green button to download.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1689728-1-1.html

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1690995-1-1.html

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1691918-1-1.html

Those morons.. at nexus (The Vampire Dante) has Banned Krista...

Why O Why doesnt Robin kick that retard out on his ass

Thank you Krista

спасибо Krista

Because Dante is doing exactly what Robin wants him to do. It's Robin Scotts website and he runs it the way he wants to. If you don't like how he does things, don't go there. Nexus has strict rules and they are strictly enforced. Play by the rulz and you do fine. Break them and your out.

Being a huge public access website supported by the gaming companies, posting copyrighted material, pirating games or breaking any of the EULA rules, will get you banned. Period. Nexus is a money pot just waiting for lawsuit and Robin avoids that possibility like a plague. And you can't fault him for that. They don't pull punches or play favorites. Most people who complain about Nexus, care nothing for the rule of law. Thats why they get booted. I have issues the way some moderators handle things, so I don't go there much. But when I do, I make damn sure I play it their way.

That's just absurd! "Stolen Poser/Daz content..." Their banning spree is getting completely out of hand. Even no respect for modding legends.

I tried finding where this was discussed on Nexus. I'm curious as to what constitutes stealing Daz/Poser content, when those 'models' are sold for use in, well 3d modeling.

A brave call by the Nexus mods. I've seen so much DAS and poser artwork that uses so many Bethesda Oblivion and FO3 assets (often backgrounds. The Capital Wasteland is a give away) that I'd not like to suggest which was chicken and which egg.

A brave call by the Nexus mods. I've seen so much DAS and poser artwork that uses so many Bethesda Oblivion and FO3 assets (often backgrounds. The Capital Wasteland is a give away) that I'd not like to suggest which was chicken and which egg.

The call was that it was posted on Nexus which is against THEIR rules. How assest are used or posted on other sites is not an the issue. Those needs to be pursued by the other authorities. If your using illegal assets, don't post it on Nexus or you'll get busted. Nexus has a very vigilant vigilante posse who loves reporting illegal activities. :-/

I'm very glad she is aware her mods are hosted here and we have her approval to do so. Like I said in a previous post, despite this thread being in the Oblivion section, it's possible to upload her Skyrim mods here as well in case they ever disappear from other sites.

Not surprising it was that Vampire Dumbte fellow, he seems to be one of the worst in that site's banhammer bully brigade.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone here played the lost happiness mod' date=' is it any good?

If it is good are there any translations completed or being planned?

[/quote']

Icecold29 sent me a translation WIP and I am trying to get to it to test. If all goes well I will try to get a working link up this weekend for folks to try. Work keeps getting in the way of my hobbies!! Bad work! Bad work! Go sit in the corner!! :P

Anyone have Krista's Lady series DMRA conversion? :)

(Not separate clothes. In one series pack! :D)

Like this http://www.moderteam.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16338

(that thread is not public share. Sharing is stopped!! :$)

This is something I want to do, and even kinda started. It shouldn't take much to merge the .esps, but I also want to unclutter the dock of all those chests. Haven't decided on what I want to do, toss everything into a single chest, or merge everything into the Mysterious House mod and make one of the npc's a vendor.

Using 'TES4Gecko' I have merged about 20 of the 'Ladies' I liked the most to a 'KrisTa Collection'. Since those chests don't respawn, there's no real need to keep 'em around. Open the console, click on the chests and make the buggers disappear one by one with the command disable.

The one edit to a 'Lady' outfit I would like the most is adding real feet to 'Lady Santry'. HGEC feet in general aren't very pretty, but those deformed abominations used for that outfit completely spoil everything about it, making the set practically worthless/unusable to me.

A damn shame since the boots (and the rest of 'Santry') are very nice. And then there are also those tiny feet of 'Lady Indi'...

Got rid of them by inserting suitable shoes from a BaronB outfit, an edit unfortunately not possible with 'Santry'.

has anyone gotten a crash on start up. I threw in a bunch of the armors/clothes and now getting a crash. I am going to just go through and figure out the issue, but if anyone knows of an issue with any of them it would save me a bit of time. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...