FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 8/4/2021 at 5:54 PM, donnerwetter said:

Looking at the meshes I got from More Nasty Critters, there are a bunch more weird animal dongs left, but I'm not sure how popular these would be or how good they would look. Given how one of the default Elder Scrolls races consists of literal cat people, I understand a feline schlong would probably go over well, but this is what the MNC Sabretooth schlong looks like:

1554637831_kt.png.d4456d0ef0cf651d24c54adf1979fd36.png

can this be made to a futa sos

2021-08-06 (1).png

2021-08-06 (2).png

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69

The mesh in question looks like this:

Spoiler

d.png.d5be7323239be4d281e08d236561c217.png

I guess technically yes, it's possible to copy the weights from another schlong, but which body or texture will this mesh fit? In my previous creature mashups I've used the base from ERF's Horse Redux schlong to take care of that problem, but I'm not sure that would work here- you'd have a normal sheath that would reveal a dead shriveled dong.

Also, on a personal note the whole desiccated corpse aesthetic is pretty off-putting so I'm not too motivated to put much more thought and time into this.

47 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

The mesh in question looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

d.png.d5be7323239be4d281e08d236561c217.png

I guess technically yes, it's possible to copy the weights from another schlong, but which body or texture will this mesh fit? In my previous creature mashups I've used the base from ERF's Horse Redux schlong to take care of that problem, but I'm not sure that would work here- you'd have a normal sheath that would reveal a dead shriveled dong.

Also, on a personal note the whole desiccated corpse aesthetic is pretty off-putting so I'm not too motivated to put much more thought and time into this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28680 here race will this help? and I'm sorry i did not mean to make you off-putting :(

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
50 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

@Thelewdgooberkitty69

Hide contents

Well, there you go. I copied the weights from ERF's CBBE Futanari Schlong. Not sure how it'll fit in terms of scale or positioning, as the mod you linked seems to use some weird custom draugr skeleton, but I'm sure you could open the schlong in Outfit Studio, then open the body and adjust the positioning yourself.

yes i can im very good at outfit studio. ty i know this is odd thing. just playing necromancer like to keep it lore fraindly

TESTERS WANTED

I need users to test out the weight painting on the medium/normal sized flaccid schlong and to tell me what they think. With LE FloppySOS it looks pretty good on the Balls Only setting and not quite as good with physics disabled. Obviously, FloppySOS does not exist in SE, so I want to know how it looks for you guys, either with no physics or with whichever (presumably SMP-based) FloppySOS equivalent you use.

Install, build schlong, enable .esp, use AddItemMenu to give yourself the schlong item, equip it and then run and jump around. Report back on how it looks like and what schlong physics solution you're using.

DW Futa Clothing Weight Test 1.7z

Edited by donnerwetter
12 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

TESTERS WANTED

I need users to test out the weight painting on the medium/normal sized flaccid schlong and to tell me what they think. With LE FloppySOS it looks pretty good on the Balls Only setting and not quite as good with physics disabled. Obviously, FloppySOS does not exist in SE, so I want to know how it looks for you guys, either with no physics or with whichever (presumably SMP-based) FloppySOS equivalent you use.

Install, build schlong, enable .esp, use AddItemMenu to give yourself the schlong item, equip it and then run and jump around. Report back on how it looks like and what schlong physics solution you're using.

DW Futa Clothing Weight Test 1.7z 416.99 kB · 1 download

I'll check to see how this looks on se

12 hours ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Just finished my LE playthrough so I decided to give SE a try on my potato laptop, the results are promising :) 

20210806132338_1.jpg

hey I noticed you have that black outline, if you want to get it fixed look on page 301 and 302, credit to donnerwetter for fixing it of course

@donnerwetter I'm using surver x floppy cbpc for physics( I don't know if we have an smp option for futas) but here are the results, if I were to jump I would experience clipping with my legs, but I think that's unavoidable on se

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

TESTERS WANTED

DW Futa Clothing Weight Test 1.7z 416.99 kB · 2 downloads

Nice, I will test it when I get a chance. Hopefully the physics are stable.

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

TESTERS WANTED

DW Futa Clothing Weight Test 1.7z 416.99 kB · 2 downloads

ill test it tomarrow