FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Yes, the schlong being there was an oversight- the schlong needs to be a separate mesh because of weird problems when combining several different textures with skin tint in one mesh. The outfit sans schlong and the tucked schlong are separate Armor Addon entries that are added to a single Armor entry

Uhh, what? Which schlong did you add from the add item menu? The tucked schlong for this outfit should not show up as an item at all- like I said, the two meshes are combined into a single Armor in the .esp. When you wear Blood Raven Body [Futa] [Normal] the schlong should be there. Are you using the schlong from my previous test? No wonder you have clipping, it's not fitted for the thong at all.

In case you *don't* see the schlong when wearing the outfit, I may have fucked up something in the .esp... again. It's working on my end, but since I've merged the Blood Raven .esp with a bunch of other mods, I can't share mine. I had to recreate the additions in the original .esp, and then do them again since the outfit has two .esps, one for High Heel Sounds and one without. Plenty of chances to fuck something up ?

Edit: Yup, I forgot to edit the slots properly, new version incoming

NEW TEST VERSION (ACTUALLY TESTABLE EDITION)

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Test 1.02.7z 9.14 MB · 9 downloads

You should finally be able to test the outfit ?

The test was Successful! 

7 hours ago, jopie123 said:

So good to see this thread is still kicking ass ?

Also, great work, @donnerwetter@FutaNemesislol!

Thanks, I never thought I would get a mention from the creator of floppy sos?, thats pretty cool, I would ask you for it on se but you probably get that question all the time and I remember reading something on this thread or another awhile ago that the havoc engine for physics( I think) and smp for se wouldn't work together(or something close along those lines), but its nice to see you visit this thread every once in a while!

8 hours ago, jopie123 said:

So good to see this thread is still kicking ass ?

Also, great work, @donnerwetter@FutaNemesislol!

2f0.gif

1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Yes! There's some minor deformation on the thong there, but comparing it to the original, i looks to have been there on the that version too- tiny narrow clothing like thongs seem to be a pain to animate. I'll move on to the large and small variants then and also add a vaginaless variant.

I believe I've made a discovery which should greatly reduce the time taken to adjust sliders and weight painting, the most time consuming part of the whole process.

Also, @FutaNemesislol, would you be up for taking a couple of screenshots for the proper release? Closeups of the different sizes, then a couple of nice poses in good lighting, simple stuff like that.

4 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

2f0.gif

Yes! There's some minor deformation on the thong there, but comparing it to the original, i looks to have been there on the that version too- tiny narrow clothing like thongs seem to be a pain to animate. I'll move on to the large and small variants then and also add a vaginaless variant.

I believe I've made a discovery which should greatly reduce the time taken to adjust sliders and weight painting, the most time consuming part of the whole process.

Also, @FutaNemesislol, would you be up for taking a couple of screenshots for the proper release? Closeups of the different sizes, then a couple of nice poses in good lighting, simple stuff like that.

Yea sure just let me know when you send the small and large ones, also how do you add the vaginaless variant, how difficult is that, there is a couple of clothing I want to change in the future to have a vaginaless variant to it

2 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Yea sure just let me know when you send the small and large ones, also how do you add the vaginaless variant, how difficult is that, there is a couple of clothing I want to change in the future to have a vaginaless variant to it

Shouldn't be too difficult, haven't tried converting any clothing for that body yet though.

"Servants of a so called light, blinded by it. If you are to serve a just cause, you may need to understand the foes you fight - but when you learn the same magic, the same skills, you only become as your enemies as a matter of purpose. If you retain your purpose, then so does glory await you. Even if you seek nothing of the sort."

ChantryoftheDawn1.png.700ba8ed6d8a6ffbcd2e4861cb8b665d.png

Spoiler

ChantryoftheDawn2.png.da2fb5448d9262441d675d296c837ad1.png

As a suggestion on armor/clothing more befitting with this type of character, I'd point to this armor. Sure, it is already open enough so that a simple tick of the Revealing flag in the MCM generally does the trick. But considering the idea of maybe going for covering your character up a bit more, the Bottom options aren't bad, but then the schlong is entirely gone(obvious, based on using the same slot), and if you prefer the idea that the schong is not at all magical, something taking up physical space, then it's a bit of an immersion hit. 

Spoiler

ElvenArmor1.png.95e6ff9c47083b3c18fe5b1bc5ba2978.png

Additionally, some of the mods I'm working on have a decent amount of trans characters, both NPC's and followers, all of them intended to have a decent level of dialog, story, and for some of them, quests. Don't really have any good shots at the moment, but in three of these mods(using the method to inject the records into the Update.esm, so if using two or more of these mods, you get only one addon), a SOS addon is included, which supports male and female characters. An additional standalone version of the mod is in the works too, which will itself have two versions, one that supports all the vanilla races(including the Vampire Lords, which works, but needs some changes, and fitting textures), and one that supports the Lykaios Reborn mod.

Spoiler

SOSAddonUncut-LykaiosTest1.png.7fd1629c2ed533faaf34d3f343a03b15.pngSOSAddonUncut-MenuTest1.png.6be702067f01204907db06f4bf71e85d.png

Edited by Kuroyami
1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

As a suggestion on armor/clothing more befitting with this type of character, I'd point to this armor. Sure, it is already open enough so that a simple tick of the Revealing flag in the MCM generally does the trick. But considering the idea of maybe going for covering your character up a bit more, the Bottom options aren't bad, but then the schlong is entirely gone(obvious, based on using the same slot), and if you prefer the idea that the schong is not at all magical, something taking up physical space, then it's a bit of an immersion hit.

Precisely why I've been working on futanari outfit conversions on and off for around two years now.

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Yes, the schlong being there was an oversight- the schlong needs to be a separate mesh because of weird problems when combining several different textures with skin tint in one mesh. The outfit sans schlong and the tucked schlong are separate Armor Addon entries that are added to a single Armor entry

Uhh, what? Which schlong did you add from the add item menu? The tucked schlong for this outfit should not show up as an item at all- like I said, the two meshes are combined into a single Armor in the .esp. When you wear Blood Raven Body [Futa] [Normal] the schlong should be there. Are you using the schlong from my previous test? No wonder you have clipping, it's not fitted for the thong at all.

In case you *don't* see the schlong when wearing the outfit, I may have fucked up something in the .esp... again. It's working on my end, but since I've merged the Blood Raven .esp with a bunch of other mods, I can't share mine. I had to recreate the additions in the original .esp, and then do them again since the outfit has two .esps, one for High Heel Sounds and one without. Plenty of chances to fuck something up ?

Edit: Yup, I forgot to edit the slots properly, new version incoming

NEW TEST VERSION (ACTUALLY TESTABLE EDITION)

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Test 1.02.7z 9.14 MB · 20 downloads

You should finally be able to test the outfit ?

seems fine, no weight issues

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.08.09 - 17.58.20.89.png

1 hour ago, Mombasa69 said:

There's some really great (bodyslide) sliders in this link, also a link there for cbbe. Just tried it, best schlong ever lol.

20210810225010_1.jpg

20210810225002_1.jpg

I recently added the sliders from the LE UUNP version into the SSE CBBE original. I also made a couple of double-dicked variants.

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE 1.4 w UUNP LE Sliders.7z

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE 1.4 w UUNP LE Sliders Double.7z

44 minutes ago, Frostmouron said:

thats the one you most recently posted

Huh. What kind of physics are you using? Did you edit the Genital sliders in Racemenu? Haven't seen this behaviour myself nor have the other testers brought it up.

Update: Nothing interesting to show, still working on the Blood Raven conversion, mainly improving the weights, seams and clipping across all three variants. Once I'm happy with them, I'll make the vaginaless versions and maybe a couple more variants ?

I also discovered an improvement I could make not only on this specific clothing mod, but across all the schlong mods I've released so far as well the vaginaless 3BA edit, which means hours upon hours of extra testing and some frankly tedious work ?

On 8/9/2021 at 7:16 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

Thanks, I never thought I would get a mention from the creator of floppy sos?, thats pretty cool, I would ask you for it on se but you probably get that question all the time and I remember reading something on this thread or another awhile ago that the havoc engine for physics( I think) and smp for se wouldn't work together(or something close along those lines), but its nice to see you visit this thread every once in a while!

Yeahhh it comes up every now and then ?. But floppysos is largely based on hdt-pe so porting it to SE would mean rewriting nearly all of it for smp, it would essentially be a new mod ?.

I stopped modding skyrim sometime around when SE came out, but it looks like it has fine dong physics now!

5 hours ago, jopie123 said:

Yeahhh it comes up every now and then ?. But floppysos is largely based on hdt-pe so porting it to SE would mean rewriting nearly all of it for smp, it would essentially be a new mod ?.

I stopped modding skyrim sometime around when SE came out, but it looks like it has fine dong physics now!

Ahhh I see now and oof no more modding skyrim?, well your stuff was the best! one day one could hope it would happen for se(realistic floppy physics), and yea it does have physics now but its cbpc so it isn't realistic like yours unfortunately, but still... its good to have some physics rather then none?