FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

13 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

how what is this magic in form of mods let you make this greatness. down to feet  to head

I just found and assembled a bunch of stuff made by much more talented people. The ingredients are out there to make pretty much anything at this point.

2 hours ago, Ghost5 said:

I'd say... we need some reptilians cocks in skyrim... sadly none exist like these do in animations or pictures... it'd be pretty nice though if you do a argonian half breed or argonian and was able to use penises like these thou. I kinda like the barbs and such.. I know it looks similar to a canines penis but the little touch just adds reptile to it.

Examples: (Idk who made them)

Reveal hidden contents

sample-1482e6f5d6a205bc48d99c96b213b78a.jpg.da6f1b5bde1768eca386f235ef015246.jpg

No promises, but I've found some unconventional dicks I might be able to convert for Skyrim ?

25 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I just found and assembled a bunch of stuff made by much more talented people. The ingredients are out there to make pretty much anything at this point.

No promises, but I've found some unconventional dicks I might be able to convert for Skyrim ?

Marvelous

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

plz kep use updated this dicks you found they our divine

Modding updates;

modupdate.png.1a38ccbecc7761f1307a5c5ef97a945c.png

Currently in the process of remaking the tucked flaccid meshes I intend to use in making futanari clothing conversions based on the uncut meshes from Tullius. I'll have to remake the bikini I already made, but something like this is what I had in mind when I started anyway.

modupdate2.png.42df11f938a2edf98b380b3c25217cfd.png

While the meshes I was talking about in my last post turned out to be too difficult to convert, after thinking about it for a second I realised there were already a billion weird penis models made for Skyrim that I could use. Here's a quick mockup of the idea I had: Use the sheath from ERF's Horse Penis Redux and then simply shape it around different dicks, in this case a dragon one from Animal Schlongs of Skyrim. @Ghost5 is this reptilian enough?

On 7/29/2021 at 9:52 AM, donnerwetter said:

If you can attach your tail mesh onto a post, I can take a crack at it (no guarantees it'll work)

Yeah, I suppose hooves would be more classically demonic, but I'm more partial to big scaly dinosaur feet ?‍♂️

Here you go, there's two versions- one where the dicks are arranged vertically like in my demon girl screenshots above and one where they're side by side.

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE 1.4 w UUNP LE Sliders Double.7z 1.11 MB · 31 downloads

Hi, I'm massively derping and can't figure out how to install this. What are the prerequisites/required mods? Thanks for your time :P

On another note, what are the best addon mods for BHUNP? Currently I'm using that ERF High Poly conversion but it has a few issues like deleting itself from the game and not updating when new bodyslides are generated for it, also I love these uncut ones I keep seeing for CBBE and it's tempted me to switch, but I use a few armor mods that are only in BHUNP (and it would take ages to switch to CBBE as well).

Edited by SuperTemporaryUser1234
3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Modding updates;

modupdate.png.1a38ccbecc7761f1307a5c5ef97a945c.png

Currently in the process of remaking the tucked flaccid meshes I intend to use in making futanari clothing conversions based on the uncut meshes from Tullius. I'll have to remake the bikini I already made, but something like this is what I had in mind when I started anyway.

modupdate2.png.42df11f938a2edf98b380b3c25217cfd.png

While the meshes I was talking about in my last post turned out to be too difficult to convert, after thinking about it for a second I realised there were already a billion weird penis models made for Skyrim that I could use. Here's a quick mockup of the idea I had: Use the sheath from ERF's Horse Penis Redux and then simply shape it around different dicks, in this case a dragon one from Animal Schlongs of Skyrim. @Ghost5 is this reptilian enough?

It does fit the reptilians aspect. I'm kinda surprised that one doesnt exist that has those bumps and such from the example in skyrims from all the penises that exist. The only other thing I can think of is from horny creatures of skyrim that MadMansGun has.

From his post

Spoiler

e9bc4d4b4616948de5600b5771032703-horny_dragons_of_skyrim_3d_printable_dildo.jpg.c66c8e624958b519d8da8ded2c6438eb.jpg

It also exists for the dragons in that mod. That one looks more reptilian as well :) 

Edit: I looked at the files for it, and compared both from more nasty and horny dragons, Horny dragons looks the best model for the penis SOS.

Edited by Ghost5
2 hours ago, Ghost5 said:

It does fit the reptilians aspect. I'm kinda surprised that one doesnt exist that has those bumps and such from the example in skyrims from all the penises that exist. The only other thing I can think of is from horny creatures of skyrim that MadMansGun has.

From his post

Reveal hidden contents

e9bc4d4b4616948de5600b5771032703-horny_dragons_of_skyrim_3d_printable_dildo.jpg.c66c8e624958b519d8da8ded2c6438eb.jpg

It also exists for the dragons in that mod. That one looks more reptilian as well :) 

Edit: I looked at the files for it, and compared both from more nasty and horny dragons, Horny dragons looks the best model for the penis SOS.

I grabbed the models from here as it was the first suitable looking mod I came across:

And it looks like they're from Horny Creatures? I personally don't care for creature stuff so I'm not up to date with the mods in the genre.

Edit: Downloaded Horny Creatures and looking at the meshes, they look to be the exact same to me.

Edited by donnerwetter
4 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I grabbed the models from here as it was the first suitable looking mod I came across:

And it looks like they're from Horny Creatures? I personally don't care for creature stuff so I'm not up to date with the mods in the genre.

Oh, if it was the addon_drag_red.nif mesh then thats the one I was speaking about. If so thats perfect!

This one: found it inside the pack as well.

addon_drag_red.nif

Edited by Ghost5

@Ghost5 Done. There might be some funkiness with the weightpainting and sliders, haven't tested it ingame. It's just a straight up replacer for ERF's Horse Penis Redux. Do note that you need Horny Dragons for the textures.

Edit: Replaced with updated version

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Dragon Mashup v2 Yakub Weights.7z

Edited by donnerwetter
Update
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

@Ghost5 Done. There might be some funkiness with the weightpainting and sliders, haven't tested it ingame. It's just a straight up replacer for ERF's Horse Penis Redux. Do note that you need Horny Dragons for the textures.

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Dragon Mashup v1.7z 329.74 kB · 3 downloads

Awesome, Which body specifically was it made for so I know.

2 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Outside of the weighting it looks pretty good to me, going to do some adjustments later

Oh yes! I also noticed in BS theres no testicle sliders, i'm using custom textures I edited such as Dragonics female argonian with some flawns blend for the breast and stomach area. But i did notice the testicle portion doesnt use the default CBBE Futanari UV layout for skin, otherwise I would've gone with Flawns Argonian skin and the SOS patch  for Flawns CBBE Futanari.

9 hours ago, Ghost5 said:

Oh yes! I also noticed in BS theres no testicle sliders, i'm using custom textures I edited such as Dragonics female argonian with some flawns blend for the breast and stomach area. But i did notice the testicle portion doesnt use the default CBBE Futanari UV layout for skin, otherwise I would've gone with Flawns Argonian skin and the SOS patch  for Flawns CBBE Futanari.

The base is from ERF's Horse Penis Redux so it uses different textures entirely from the CBBE Futanari Schlong. I can transplant Azazellz' ball sliders though.

3 hours ago, Yakub said:

I changed weights a little, so deformation that @Ghost5 showed doesn't happen.

Reveal hidden contents

20210731102936_1.jpg.febc1605b8d7b71709bd6c5854cb7579.jpg20210731102949_1.jpg.b5b8de7cdcb38e366ddc5fbf68db8050.jpg20210731102943_1.jpg.b3da93725b68265230e26d168ba230bc.jpg

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Dragon Mashup Yakub's fixed weights 1.zip 395.2 kB · 8 downloads

o7

You the real MVP- you just saved me hours of fucking around with weight painting, the absolute worst part of making mesh mods. Did you use OS or some 3D modeling program to edit?

1 hour ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

how do i get this working how do i add the  textures im getting no image

51 minutes ago, Yakub said:

you need dragon textures from Horny Creatures of Skyrim

For the base, you'll also need textures from ERF Horse Penis Redux.

Edited by donnerwetter
34 minutes ago, Yakub said:

Just Outfit Studio

Guess I'll have to just get better, then.

Update: ERF Horse Penis Redux Dragon Mashup v2, featuring weight painting by Yakub and sliders by Azazellz

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Dragon Mashup v2 Yakub Weights.7z

Any other types of schlongs people would want? Canine and feline presumably?

doog.png.81dbbba690090dd8df108617b04f98bb.png

Edited by donnerwetter