FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

ALTERNATE MORE ANATOMICALLY ACCURATE CANINE SCHLONG FOR DISCERNING DOG DICK CONNOISSEURS

doog3.png.401d9788fe4a156a05eb0c23fa611c29.png

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Canine Mashup ANATOMICALLY ACCURATE.7z 552.66 kB · 1 download

There might be some oddities with the weighting, didn't test ingame, looked OK in OS

ty i will test it as i am one this people. you rock. will cat race or other animal happen in future?

41 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

ty i will test it as i am one this people. you rock. will cat race or other animal happen in future?

Looking at the meshes I got from More Nasty Critters, there are a bunch more weird animal dongs left, but I'm not sure how popular these would be or how good they would look. Given how one of the default Elder Scrolls races consists of literal cat people, I understand a feline schlong would probably go over well, but this is what the MNC Sabretooth schlong looks like:

1554637831_kt.png.d4456d0ef0cf651d24c54adf1979fd36.png

Edited by donnerwetter
44 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Looking at the meshes I got from More Nasty Critters, there are a bunch more weird animal dongs left, but I'm not sure how popular these would be or how good they would look. Given how one of the default Elder Scrolls races consists of literal cat people, I understand a feline schlong would probably go over well, but this is what the MNC Sabretooth schlong looks like:

Bad Dog's Hoodies already has feline & reptilian cocks that can be used for all races.

5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

can you do a DRAUGR one? for necromacers/lich players https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28680 & https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5848 & https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26352?tab=description & https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40802 links to show race and stuff. More Nasty Critters has DRAUGR d

1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

are you on se or le? I've been looking for that futa statue mod for se, and hell I can't even find the original one for le

doenload all this and it opt stuff  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/679 & https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39811 over right with this https://www.mediafire.com/file/v58e4tkvnobdxby/Futa_Sexy_Statues_Flaccid.7z/file or hard

Futa Sexy Statues ERF4.7z

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
5 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

I will take a look.

2 hours ago, RubyRZND said:

I know that this is for SE, but do you know if there's a version for LE? Or a similar one?

If it's the schlong you're talking about, you can just convert it for LE in like 10 seconds.

9 minutes ago, RubyRZND said:

How so? .w.

I have 0 knowledge on how to port content made for SE into LE :/

SSE Nif Optimizer has a setting for optimizing SSE meshes for LE. Open SSE Nif Optimizer, browse to the file path where the meshes you want to convert are, select LE and press the "Optimize" button.

It can't convert textures but you can resave them in paint.net or use Cathedral Asset Optimizer.

Edited by donnerwetter

= Lara Croft discovers the Futa Island. =
Lara_sunbathing_04.jpg.392db14aa5562f692dd889930277a491.jpg

Spoiler

Lara's record to Serana, Day 4

Hi Serana. Sorry for the mess that was left on my face after the hearty treat but.. maybe I'll tell you about it another time.
Lara_sloppy_selfie.jpg.16d2c899b5cfc805b7e043c0b5e4087e.jpg
After long drifting at sea I finally reached safe my boat to dry land. I first thought that I found myself on a deserted island, but after a few steps forward I heard desperate calls for rescue: Help! Please, somebody help us!
Without hesitation, I quickly rushed to the place where these voices were coming from. 
When I got there, I carefully went to the pit and saw two women hugging each other.
I shouted: Hey! Try to keep your hands on your shoulders like right now.. I will find a way to get you out of here!
Lara_want_help.jpg.bdfa5788fdfeab9e9c63e256ed2551d2.jpgOne of the women said: Okay, just hurry up!
Two fem-strangers were shaking with fear when the quicksand pulled their bodies deeper and deeper into the bottom. I could see that they were rapidly losing ground under their feet, so I got my butt to action. My backpack with the rope fell overboard during the storm so I linked a few climbers of some plant together. Thus made the object, I tied it to a palm tree and threw it, telling them: Hold this climber tightly and try not to wriggle too much.
My arm and buttock muscles worked like crazy when the makeshift thing was into motion. Finally, after about 30 vigorous pulls, I succeeded to get both women to the surface. I fell hard on the sand with my back and lost consciousness for a moment.  I came to my senses when I felt a refreshing jet of liquid gushing all over my face.  
One of the women asked: Hey, are you all right?
Choking slightly, I spit the salty liquid out of my mouth and said: Yeah.. I'm fine.
That same woman said:  That's good! We were really getting to worry about you!
When I lifted my head up, two pretty chicks with dicks appeared in front of my eyes.
Woman with flacid winkle said to me: Hi there! My name is Jessica and the one with the boner is my good friend Bonnie. 
at_your_service.jpg.38452642ea586c965ada9cf05bbe44ea.jpgThen Bonnie with smile said: You were so brave, maybe we can do something for you to return a favour?
futa_imperial_jessica.jpg.68fcb2ee9debd536fe2231f8d8d85500.jpgI was stunned by their prettiness. I quickly realized that I had found on the legendary Futa Island! Suddenly the silence was broken by my stomach rumbles. I muttered under my breath, embarrassed:  Oops, sorry..
Jessica laughed and said: Oh, someone here is hungry.
I bashfully said: Yes, I'm a bit hungry.. I haven't eaten for three days.
Bonnie gently touched my lips with her finger and said: Tsss, not another word sweetie.. Just open your mouth wide, and we'll take care of you.

= BONUS! =

Spoiler

Bonnie: Hi there. Can I get you something?
Jessica: Would you prefer sipping from a cup or from a bottle?
at_your_service_bonus.jpg.243bb7f0dfd28b1fa12a0daa81e44b2c.jpg

Edited by smartfon