FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

6 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Yeah, unfortunately accurate ball-thigh collisions aren't really a thing in LE either, so there is bound to be some clipping depending on the size of the schlong, balls as well as the thickness of a character's thighs. Barring some further tweaks, this is probably the best I can do regarding physics assuming some awesome SMP XML doesn't exist somewhere.

The  main thing I want people's opinion on is whether or not this weighting is good for a universal one size fits all option, or if I need to make an alternate version with a static dick and balls, weighted to like the pelvis or something. That would of course introduce different kinds of clipping and look off in many situations. I also would want to avoid having to do another version, since with the introduction of my vaginaless 3BA variant I already need to make 6 different variations per outfit. (Small, Normal, Large as well as normal 3BA and Smooth for each one)

On a sidenote, can I have a lead on that yacht as well as the navel piercing your character's wearing? ?

Edited by donnerwetter
8 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

ultra-mega-yacht mod, lol, never found something like this in mods of Skyrim

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Yeah, unfortunately accurate ball-thigh collisions aren't really a thing in LE either, so there is bound to be some clipping depending on the size of the schlong, balls as well as the thickness of a character's thighs. Barring some further tweaks, this is probably the best I can do regarding physics assuming some awesome SMP XML doesn't exist somewhere.

The  main thing I want people's opinion on is whether or not this weighting is good for a universal one size fits all option, or if I need to make an alternate version with a static dick and balls, weighted to like the pelvis or something. That would of course introduce different kinds of clipping and look off in many situations. I also would want to avoid having to do another version, since with the introduction of my vaginaless 3BA variant I already need to make 6 different variations per outfit. (Small, Normal, Large as well as normal 3BA and Smooth for each one)

On a sidenote, can I have a lead on that yacht as well as the navel piercing your character's wearing? ?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/metal-pack-le-se-53532948 Ahh another person who also likes naval piercings I see ,Its free also it has 3ba even though it says cbbe se, the yacht is from 

I highly recommend anyone to join some of the skyrim discords to stay in the loop, such as the "Tavern" and "Nsfw Skyrim", although the Nsfw skyrim is the only one with a futa channel if anyone was interested of posting there as well, but both provides mods and other stuff

Edited by FutaNemesislol
On 8/3/2021 at 9:25 PM, donnerwetter said:

Release: Canine & Double Dragon Schlongs

772524793_foxy(11).png.e6dc91962a2b8116c1b668a86cb4a2ca.png

62057172_foxy(8).png.afea84e3d115248e73c36a699dd4ff49.png

363982290_foxy(15).png.fb94b99f93ce8c9b21f331789b76b0f7.png

Reveal hidden contents

5427284_foxy(2).png.66e173eb64f810fda9dc1a23fa594e89.png

1045035539_foxy(1).png.e692e49298311001134a397487316492.png

505969491_foxy(6).png.cfd1d972cf1233b56e78362211283c06.png

Canine Schlong Download

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Canine Mashup.zip 654.93 kB · 61 downloads

Note: needs textures from ERF Horse Penis Redux and More Nasty Critters.

dbl.png.27aa40ba7fbd7bed96d38aa22c8e34ad.png

Double Dragon Schlong Download

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Dragon Mashup v2.1 Double Vertical.zip 681.21 kB · 34 downloads

Note: Needs textures from ERF Horse Penis Redux as well as Horny Dragons.

I had a feeling that the canine mesh would look about right on a Lykios and that hunch seems to be accurate enough.

20210807115549_1.thumb.jpg.fc9c8f00afafb57971d2e86eace20daf.jpg

15 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

TESTERS WANTED

I need users to test out the weight painting on the medium/normal sized flaccid schlong and to tell me what they think. With LE FloppySOS it looks pretty good on the Balls Only setting and not quite as good with physics disabled. Obviously, FloppySOS does not exist in SE, so I want to know how it looks for you guys, either with no physics or with whichever (presumably SMP-based) FloppySOS equivalent you use.

Install, build schlong, enable .esp, use AddItemMenu to give yourself the schlong item, equip it and then run and jump around. Report back on how it looks like and what schlong physics solution you're using.

DW Futa Clothing Weight Test 1.7z 416.99 kB · 17 downloads

Tested here on Skyrim SE. Here I use Surverx Floppy CBPC and SMP (with realist SMP malegenitals.xml) for the balls for more bounce.

>Using as it is has very little bounce (CBPC only) like in the @FutaNemesislol videos.

>Patching the mesh to use SMP and the bounce is very good. Looks great.

For those on SE that want to patch the mesh (you will need SMP and a preset with malegenitals.xml):

1. Open the bodyslide mesh with Nifskope (data/calientetools/bodyslide/shapedata).

2. Right-click on "0 NiNode" and select Node > Attach Extra Data > NiStringExtraData. 

3. In the "Block Details" tab, add "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" as the value under the "Name" string. (Right-click, select "Edit String Index", paste.)

4. Add "skse\plugins\hdtskinnedmeshconfigs\malegenitals.xml" as the value under the "StringData" string. (Same as above.)

5. Save the mesh and then build the addon on bodyslide.

asasaswak2r.jpg

Edited by devildx
3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Ahh another person who also likes naval piercings I see

I highly recommend anyone to join some of the skyrim discords to stay in the loop, such as the "Tavern" and "Nsfw Skyrim", although the Nsfw skyrim is the only one with a futa channel if anyone was interested of posting there as well, but both provides mods and other stuff

I'm always on the lookout for more cool piercings and body jewelry!

The links are much appreciated! I'm actually already a member of the Tavern, I just don't hang out on Discord all that often or post that much. Would this NSFW Skyrim Discord be related to the NSFW Skyrim subreddit? I've posted some of my pictures there but they haven't got much traction. Maybe my screens suck, or maybe they're not just a fan of futanari stuff on the subreddit. Guess they would like something more normal like having sex with horses or dogs or something ?‍♀️ Perhaps I'll try my luck on the Discord.

can you also record how the floppy looks on le, I want to see what I'm missing out on?

I'll try to remember to grab some footage later, but as far as my mod goes, it looks pretty much the same.

I had a feeling that the canine mesh would look about right on a Lykios and that hunch seems to be accurate enough.

@FauxFurry Always nice to see people get use out of my stuff!

21 minutes ago, devildx said:

Tested here on Skyrim SE. Here I use Surverx Floppy CBPC and SMP (with realist SMP malegenitals.xml) for the balls for more bounce.

>Using as it is has very litthe bounce (CBPC only) like in the @FutaNemesislol videos.

>Patching the mesh to use SMP and the bounce is very good. Looks great.

For those on SE that want to patch the mesh (you will need SMP and a preset with malegenitals.xml):

1. Open the bodyslide mesh with Nifskope (data/calientetools/bodyslide/shapedata).

2. Right-click on "0 NiNode" and select Node > Attach Extra Data > NiStringExtraData. 

3. In the "Block Details" tab, add "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" as the value under the "Name" string. (Right-click, select "Edit String Index", paste.)

4. Add "skse\plugins\hdtskinnedmeshconfigs\malegenitals.xml" as the value under the "StringData" string. (Same as above.)

5. Save the mesh and then build the addon on bodyslide.

asasaswak2r.jpg

I'd thought I'd already added the xml path to all of my human schlongs, but it appears I forgot. Oops- I'll fix that in future releases. By the way, do you have any links to alternate malegenitals.xml configs? Being SMP they ought to be cross-compatible with LE.

If everyone is happy with the medium schlong, I'll move on to the small and large ones next. I'll post them here for feedback once they're done.

Edited by donnerwetter
9 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

The links are much appreciated! I'm actually already a member of the Tavern, I just don't hang out on Discord all that often or post that much. Would this NSFW Skyrim Discord be related to the NSFW Skyrim subreddit? I've posted some of my pictures there but they haven't got much traction. Maybe my screens suck, or maybe they're not just a fan of futanari stuff on the subreddit. Guess they would like something more normal like having sex with horses or dogs or something ?‍♀️ Perhaps I'll try my luck on the Discord.

I'll try to remember to grab some footage later, but as far as my mod goes, it looks pretty much the same.

I'd thought I'd already added the xml path to all of my human schlongs, but it appears I forgot. Oops- I'll fix that in future releases. By the way, do you have any links to alternate malegenitals.xml configs? Being SMP they ought to be cross-compatible with LE.

If everyone is happy with the medium schlong, I'll move on to the small and large ones next. I'll post them here for feedback once they're done.

I am using the malegenitals.xml from the Relistic SMP file.

Realistic SMP.7z

22 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Good question, I have never been on the subreddit, I'm just in there server posting stuff mostly in the futa channel, and sometimes the "softcore" channel

31 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

@devildx @FutaNemesislol

TESTERS WANTED (AGAIN)

Changed the shapename and added an xml path so SMP should be enabled by default. Also includes the other two sizes (large and small). If you guys think everything looks ok, I can continue with editing the Blood Raven outfit.

DW Futa Clothing Weight Test 2.7z 999.79 kB · 0 downloads

Tested the large one here and worked fine including the physics. 

Just now, devildx said:

Tested the large one here and worked fine including the physics. 

How's the SMP working for you? On my end I had trouble with what looked like the scrotum bone colliding with the thighs (presumably) in a very ugly way, resulting in the schlong sliding out of place and deforming.

30 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

How's the SMP working for you? On my end I had trouble with what looked like the scrotum bone colliding with the thighs (presumably) in a very ugly way, resulting in the schlong sliding out of place and deforming.

Small , medium, and Large

46 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

@FutaNemesislol Hmm, are you sure you've got physics? That looks like what I get with FloppySOS turned off.

Edit: What the physics look like with FloppySOS. (Apologies for the weird lighting as well as the small jitters that are results of me experimenting with SMP physics)

yea the first time I did it,  I didn't see what I needed to above from devil, but after I went to nif scope and did the steps and saved in nifscope and build in bodyslide, I still came nowhere close to that, I must be doing something wrong:(

3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

yea the first time I did it,  I didn't see what I needed to above from devil, but after I went to nif scope and did the steps and saved in nifscope and build in bodyslide, I still came nowhere close to that, I must be doing something wrong:(

What you need for SE:

HDT SMP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

Malegenitals.xml from a preset. Just take the one from realistic SMP that I posted and put on the right folder (skse\plugins\hdtskinnedmeshconfigs)

Patch the Schlong with SMP support like I posted before (the last version of the tucked schlong is already patched)

Now you should have more bounce ball physics. For the shaft you still need to use the Survex CBPC. 

The tucked addon is using the ball physics so you need this if you want some bounce. 

For the normal addon Survex mod is great because gives physics for the shaft and here I combine both.

8 minutes ago, devildx said:

What you need for SE:

HDT SMP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

Malegenitals.xml from a preset. Just take the one from realistic SMP that I posted and put on the right folder (skse\plugins\hdtskinnedmeshconfigs)

Patch the Schlong with SMP support like I posted before (the last version of the tucked schlong is already patched)

Now you should have more bounce ball physics. For the shaft you still need to use the Survex CBPC. 

The tucked addon is using the ball physics so you need this if you want some bounce. 

For the normal addon Survex mod is great because gives physics for the shaft and here I combine both.

hmm alright, I do have hdt and I did what you did before, hmmm I'll give it another try later

5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Do you mean schlong stutter? Here I did not see any but because I use a fix for the sutter when you use SMP for the balls combined with CBPC.

1. Go to hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder and open the configs.xml with notepad

2. Look for those 2 lines:

<clampRotations>true</clampRotations>

<unclampedResets>true</unclampedResets>

3. Change the "true" to "false" and save the file