FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Great Tenzan! We needed a futa love thread. 

I personally love both girls and dickgirls and in my spare time on weekends I like to do some cock and vagina retextures that match up with the mashup armors I make... mostly bassed on world of warcraft universe characters, draenei, blood elf and demon dickgirls... I will make a blog soon after I get a good computer... 

Gotta say I love Hoenheim's horsecock mod the most. Sadly I havent find a way to make it work with FloppySos yet, so I hope anyone who loves futa content give some contribution and ideas, as well I wouldnt mind to share my work if some1 is interested :)

I loved your characters. I would love to see them as followers in my game.

Would anyone like to provide some screenshots (wide-banner-friendly style) or permission for existing ones for me to use as banners? I'll likely use a few the next time I update.

Feel free to use any of my screenshots if you want.

What body texture are you using?

If you're talking to me, I am using SG Textures by hellosanta in my character and the followers in the screenshots are using the Real Girls Textures.

Could you give us the facial presets for the Dmitry's characters?

Guest Donegan

I personally love both girls and dickgirls and in my spare time on weekends I like to do some cock and vagina retextures that match up with the mashup armors I make... mostly bassed on world of warcraft universe characters, draenei, blood elf and demon dickgirls... I will make a blog soon after I get a good computer... 

Gotta say I love Hoenheim's horsecock mod the most. Sadly I havent find a way to make it work with FloppySos yet, so I hope anyone who loves futa content give some contribution and ideas, as well I wouldnt mind to share my work if some1 is interested :)

Would anyone like to provide some screenshots (wide-banner-friendly style) or permission for existing ones for me to use as banners? I'll likely use a few the next time I update.

If you're talking to me, I am using SG Textures by hellosanta in my character and the followers in the screenshots are using the Real Girls Textures.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wi81yl1e76a6q96/Dmitrys+Futa.rar

DTvCSg.jpg

Still testing this character at this point, things like her race might change. The idea I have for this character is that she is a worshiper of Hermaeus Mora that was infected with Lycanthropy some time ago. She hasn't chosen to put her faith in Hircine, even though a cure isn't exactly what she wants. I'm thinking I may change to a Imperial or a Nord for this character.

post-62699-0-27781700-1453164760_thumb.png

post-62699-0-30495800-1453164792_thumb.png

post-62699-0-12323900-1453164882_thumb.png

Only got that far with the door before the transformation. Fun :)

post-62699-0-08700700-1453165001_thumb.png

post-62699-0-05982000-1453165187_thumb.png

There are some mods to do what I want with this character, but not to the extent that I'd like. Hell, if there was a tentacle cock option for SOS I'd probably use that.

for some reason nearly all my animations are run as female, i tired switching it to male in sexlab and using sexlabcum shot, none of them are working.  what am i doing wrong?

for some reason nearly all my animations are run as female, i tired switching it to male in sexlab and using sexlabcum shot, none of them are working.  what am i doing wrong?

Ported this tonight from fallout I first threw it into outfit studio adjusted it for the UNPB body then exported with reference. Then I had a idea that turned into a test I went and grabbed a copy of my horse penis that my player uses and threw it into the mesh rigger template folder along with a HDT body and ran it. I now have a huge black dildo with HDT that moves when the player moves it isn't sexlab compatible though but anything that doesn't crash the CK/game is a good thing. 

Going to play around with some other ones tomorrow.

post-25667-0-81625300-1453192894_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-45532000-1453192908_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-26009300-1453192942_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-49206700-1453192957_thumb.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wi81yl1e76a6q96/Dmitrys+Futa.rar

DTvCSg.jpg

Here's a preset that I came up with for Meryl.Meryl Preset.rar

2 more ported the first one looks pretty good for a dildo.

I like the first on in this set. Could be a good clit dick. Been looking for something that would allow some of the women to look normal and then as they became more aroused or entered a sex event they would revel they aren't so normal.

Either way, keep up the good work

Made a new ball-less dick (for testing) 

Any ETA for release?

Is it currently for only 1 texture type?

I will not release "this one" but maybe I will make a new one. 

It was a test and there is a problem with the sos bones. (looks weird if the cock is flaccid) 

But first I will finish the textures for the SoS schlongs. 

Made a new ball-less dick (for testing) 

Any ETA for release?

Is it currently for only 1 texture type?

I will not release "this one" but maybe I will make a new one. 

It was a test and there is a problem with the sos bones. (looks weird if the cock is flaccid) 

But first I will finish the textures for the SoS schlongs. 

are you planning on releasing multiple different types?

I feel like there are far too few options out there for females and would love to see more things to play around with.

Esp things that look like they belong to demons or a tentacle monster lol.

Great work by the way, you the real mvp.

So is there a way to get futas to use male animations some how? i used the male switch in sexlab and Sexlab cumshot and sex lab, and sex change.

when using Aroused masturbate key or the Maria actions all i get is female animations "some look ok cuz of strap on but even the the strap on shows up and i have to remove the model from SL" i am very new to this one please help.

thank you