FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Guest endgameaddiction

Thanks John Catris

If using SOS UNP, by default settings all females will have penis equipped. I posted an image here showing how to disable it for vanilla races. It's clear that this will not have any effect directly with custom races unless there is a patch for say Ningheim Race. That's to say if your followers are based off Ningheim Race. If you go target the your female follower, open MCM, go to SOS > Player / NPC Settings you can have the follower equip the shlong. However, I don't know about the custom race because i don't use custom races, so it you might run into a problem where it may show that the isn't using a compatible skeleton for SOS. This is common. You'd have to copy n paste XPMSE skeleton assets to the one for Ningheim Race and overwrite it. Often custom races use their own skeleton and/or have the skeleton path set different from the standard of what vanilla races use.

Not sure about missing textures for the male body for the Nord Race. Custom races shouldn't have any conflict with the vanilla race since they don't share the same assets.

Edit: Is the missing textures happening to your male character alone or all male characters in game? It could be missing tattoo or warpaint textures which result to giving off a purple look indicating missing texture. if that's the case, you have two options. 1) install the missing tattoo/warpaint mod, or 2) go to body paint in RaceMenu and remove the layer and it will show the skin texture.

Thanks John Catris

If using SOS UNP, by default settings all females will have penis equipped. I posted an image here showing how to disable it for vanilla races. It's clear that this will not have any effect directly with custom races unless there is a patch for say Ningheim Race. That's to say if your followers are based off Ningheim Race. If you go target the your female follower, open MCM, go to SOS > Player / NPC Settings you can have the follower equip the shlong. However, I don't know about the custom race because i don't use custom races, so it you might run into a problem where it may show that the isn't using a compatible skeleton for SOS. This is common. You'd have to copy n paste XPMSE skeleton assets to the one for Ningheim Race and overwrite it. Often custom races use their own skeleton and/or have the skeleton path set different from the standard of what vanilla races use.

Not sure about missing textures for the male body for the Nord Race. Custom races shouldn't have any conflict with the vanilla race since they don't share the same assets.

Thanks a lot for your quick answer and help. Till now what I have seen with SoS for UNP everything works good but not at least for Ningheim (custom race) when I started new playthrough. I will check if it has a custom skeleton because as you mentioning both for my character Ningheim (logical) but also for other body types (ex. imperial torture inside the keep, quest unbound) I get a notification "not compatible skeleton". Weird a bit because I don't think that custom races change vanilla skeletons. I will continue testing a bit.

Edit 1. It has custom skeleton I wasn't sure. the news are if you change the skeleton in Ningheim race then sos is working on it. still having missing textures or bugged textures on all male characters something that didn't happen with unp still searching what could interfere with the textures.

Hey someone can tell me how to use body slider for add futa on armor :D

My english is bad sry

If i understood correctly, you could try using Nifskope to remove certain parts of the armor that are covering the pelvic area, then use the SOS MCM menu to set that particular armor to revealing. If you don't know how to use Nifskope just look for a tutorial, someone here might be able to tell you exactly what to do too, good luck.

If i understood correctly, you could try using Nifskope to remove certain parts of the armor that are covering the pelvic area, then use the SOS MCM menu to set that particular armor to revealing. If you don't know how to use Nifskope just look for a tutorial, someone here might be able to tell you exactly what to do too, good luck.

Is it sufficient to just remove some meshes in Nifskope? But how about textures? Armor's texture contains also parts for this removed mesh part, what happens with this texture? Sorry for the stupid questions, I just don't know how it works.

Is it sufficient to just remove some meshes in Nifskope? But how about textures? Armor's texture contains also parts for this removed mesh part, what happens with this texture? Sorry for the stupid questions, I just don't know how it works.

I believe that if there isn't a model for the texture to be applied on, that part of the texture won't be rendered. Anyone can correct me if i'm wrong (It's probably more technical than that) but i had no issues with it. Try it out and see for yourself.

Guest endgameaddiction

You are correct.

You can also go as far as making certain parts of the armor texture transparent completely as in erasing it flagging the armor in nifskope to alpha transparent and the armor mesh on that part you made the texture part transparent will be invisible.

I kinda did this cheat with Fallout because just about most body armors were an entire piece. So trying to remove female underwear resulting as selecting the upper part of the armor or bikini as well. In some cases some people made a node for each piece and it made things easier.

Hey someone can tell me how to use body slider for add futa on armor :D

My english is bad sry

You could also try going into SOS and marking the armour as revealing, in my game that show the shlong.  Though that will make all of them as revealing male and female, so you could end up with all males showing the bits off, which may not be what you want.

Guest Donegan

I tried to remake some of Dmitry's characters in Skyrim. have you guys any suggestions to improve them?

Sam

18c9xw.jpg

5wdrm9.jpg

Jaime

5377ew.jpgbhhpah.jpgqmxamd.jpg

Meryl

2wpmtqr.jpg

wgroxw.jpg124bh2q.jpgkanupj.jpgmm9z82.jpg

Aunt Charlie

oasu9i.jpg3128y01.jpg

Holy crap this is amazing please give me your bodyslide lol.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sup300tmxsadjxk/Presets.rar

There are 2 bodies in this file.

Really nice pictures here! 

I need feedback for my new version of the schlong textures for SG Female.  :wub:

>>HERE<<

Thanks again for your awesome mods. Some veiny options like this would be nice too.

9dsFqL.jpg

Some Screens with the new ERF textures

FQEhhv.jpg

srAIzv.jpgyvNvLh.jpgWpNYoW.jpggTBwC7.jpgwrw23O.jpghBYkPI.jpgkddXfJ.jpgjQmoJz.jpgWWMv6S.jpgda3kBH.jpgf5dZM3.jpgmSGwvk.jpg4CDtMl.jpgj6bNqE.jpgQRhlvw.jpgenlFDx.jpg

I need feedback for my new version of the schlong textures for SG Female.  :wub:

>>HERE<<

Thanks again for your awesome mods. Some veiny options like this would be nice too.

9dsFqL.jpg

FQEhhv.jpg

srAIzv.jpgyvNvLh.jpgWpNYoW.jpggTBwC7.jpgwrw23O.jpghBYkPI.jpgkddXfJ.jpgjQmoJz.jpgWWMv6S.jpgda3kBH.jpgf5dZM3.jpgmSGwvk.jpg4CDtMl.jpgj6bNqE.jpgQRhlvw.jpgenlFDx.jpg

I'm working on the normalmap, it will have a few more details (veins), but not so excessive. 

Nice looking screenshots, are te schlong/textures still seamless with this big proportions?

Guest Donegan

>>HERE<<

9dsFqL.jpg

I'm working on the normalmap, it will have a few more details (veins), but not so excessive. 

Nice looking screenshots, are te schlong/textures still seamless with this big proportions?

I have a very small seam with the orc strong body, but for me it looks almost perfect.

h6h8It.jpgx70v3U.jpg7pBLH4.jpgsidl95.jpgOGAtl5.jpgcsmeux.jpg

Now with your HD meshes too.

Guest Donegan

Great Tenzan! We needed a futa love thread. 

I personally love both girls and dickgirls and in my spare time on weekends I like to do some cock and vagina retextures that match up with the mashup armors I make... mostly bassed on world of warcraft universe characters, draenei, blood elf and demon dickgirls... I will make a blog soon after I get a good computer... 

Gotta say I love Hoenheim's horsecock mod the most. Sadly I havent find a way to make it work with FloppySos yet, so I hope anyone who loves futa content give some contribution and ideas, as well I wouldnt mind to share my work if some1 is interested :)

I loved your characters. I would love to see them as followers in my game.

Would anyone like to provide some screenshots (wide-banner-friendly style) or permission for existing ones for me to use as banners? I'll likely use a few the next time I update.

Feel free to use any of my screenshots if you want.

What body texture are you using?

If you're talking to me, I am using SG Textures by hellosanta in my character and the followers in the screenshots are using the Real Girls Textures.