Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

As there is no topic for FHU v2.0 and the mod is hosted within this topic, I will ask my question here.

I have installed FHU v2 now and as far as I know FHU v1 didn't have any quests.

So my dragonborn went to the "Quicksilver Trading Company" and accepted the quest. She followed outside to the machine and used it, now the animation started, but it never ended. Yes, I've been waiting for about 10 minutes and the poor dragonborn just stuck in the machine, moaning. So I reloaded and tried again, but had the same issue.

I thought: OK, the quest is broken, I will try later, and loaded again, and left the quicksilver building without taking the task.

But now everyone the dragonborne talks to, has this topic: "Do you still offer the job" (Or so) FYI: This is the topic from the guy at the quicksiver tc to continue the task, and I think that there is a missing condition check. But I never worked with the Skyrim CK, so before I try it myself ...

Has anyone else had one of this issues?

And maybe a solution?

Thank you!

Where can I find this Quicksilver Trading Company?

SOS Retooled has weighted HDT physics now, any chance in building on top of that for SOS users who want male Inflation? I tested it already and it doesn't seem to work, so I can only guess the nodes assigned the physics are different.

As there is no topic for FHU v2.0 and the mod is hosted within this topic, I will ask my question here.

I have installed FHU v2 now and as far as I know FHU v1 didn't have any quests.

So my dragonborn went to the "Quicksilver Trading Company" and accepted the quest. She followed outside to the machine and used it, now the animation started, but it never ended. Yes, I've been waiting for about 10 minutes and the poor dragonborn just stuck in the machine, moaning. So I reloaded and tried again, but had the same issue.

I thought: OK, the quest is broken, I will try later, and loaded again, and left the quicksilver building without taking the task.

But now everyone the dragonborne talks to, has this topic: "Do you still offer the job" (Or so) FYI: This is the topic from the guy at the quicksiver tc to continue the task, and I think that there is a missing condition check. But I never worked with the Skyrim CK, so before I try it myself ...

Has anyone else had one of this issues?

And maybe a solution?

Thank you!

Where can I find this Quicksilver Trading Company?

The Falkreath exit of Skyrim.

SOS Retooled has weighted HDT physics now, any chance in building on top of that for SOS users who want male Inflation? I tested it already and it doesn't seem to work, so I can only guess the nodes assigned the physics are different.

If it doesn't seem to work, I can't say why.

I've noticed a bit of an anomaly. After getting well inflated, and either emptying it all out or resetting inflated actors, the belly looks like it gets 'stuck' somewhat inflated, with an odd shape to it, and remains that way until the save is reloaded. Any idea what would cause that? Belly collision, maybe?

I think it's belly collision. No way for me to do a scripting-side fix. Needs to be solved in the Havok plugins, which will never get done. For now, live with it. Soz.

I've noticed a bit of an anomaly. After getting well inflated, and either emptying it all out or resetting inflated actors, the belly looks like it gets 'stuck' somewhat inflated, with an odd shape to it, and remains that way until the save is reloaded. Any idea what would cause that? Belly collision, maybe?

I think it's belly collision. No way for me to do a scripting-side fix. Needs to be solved in the Havok plugins, which will never get done. For now, live with it. Soz.

No worries, just wondering if you had any insights as to why. It seems belly collision causes a number of different problems for little gain. Have to see if I can disable it I guess.

Question for someone who's maybe spent more time digging around in the fillthemup esp than I have; how do the cum pumps work? Is it a spell/mgef? Or a quest? Or some other mechanism entirely? I'm  asking because the cum pumps have stopped working for me, and one of my followers is constantly moaning, so something didn't finish the last time I put her on the pump, but I can't find a running quest and there's no magic effect attached to her that I can see.

Question for someone who's maybe spent more time digging around in the fillthemup esp than I have; how do the cum pumps work? Is it a spell/mgef? Or a quest? Or some other mechanism entirely? I'm  asking because the cum pumps have stopped working for me, and one of my followers is constantly moaning, so something didn't finish the last time I put her on the pump, but I can't find a running quest and there's no magic effect attached to her that I can see.

Apparently I waited long enough outside the cell that it finally reset.

Any plans to expand the fill them up quests? Is there something I can do that would help?

Any plans on integrating SexLab Inflation Framework?

It already isn't incompatible, so not really. I'm actually too lazy to do ANY work on this mod at the moment. That or too busy. Can't decide.

Anyway, if you want to copy the mod as-is and do that integration yourself, you can feel free. That's how I got this mod in the first place.

Apparently I waited long enough outside the cell that it finally reset.

Any plans to expand the fill them up quests? Is there something I can do that would help?

No plans to expand on the quests. I simply don't know how to do quest modding, nor do I want to when the FHU events system doesn't even work. I _could_ make it work (in theory) but the time-to-implementation is around four to eight hours of solid coding, and that's just to implement a theoretically functional system to entirely replace the completely broken thing that's there. I can sorta see why Srende gave up.

Tl;dr: No plans. Probably not, unless you want to take over the mod in its entirety. Which you can do! Feel free.

Guest ffabris

Any plans on integrating SexLab Inflation Framework?

It already isn't incompatible, so not really. I'm actually too lazy to do ANY work on this mod at the moment. That or too busy. Can't decide.

Thanks for the reply. :) Seems that SLIF has issues as well, so I would have withdrawn the suggestion anyway.

"Next, make sure Male Inflation is enabled in the MCM" I don't see any option about male inflation in the mcm...

Then there's some kind of issue with your installation, because there are separate checkboxes for male and female inflation.

Sorry for a stupid question, but if I use this will fill her up be compatible with hentai pregnanacy? ( I don't even know if they were compatible by original)

They were not compatible originally, and I don't think my modification makes them compatible. Hentai Pregnancy still uses SKSE NetImmerse calls. Sorry m8.

Can someone help me with using the male compatibility? I've tried installing it multiple times, and  I can't get it working. I have Sam and all the requirements. But there's no mcm options no matter what I do. I'm using MO

There's no MCM options for FHU at all? Or none relating to male inflation?

None at all:

"setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console with the mod installed, then wait thirty real-life seconds. If there are still no options after that, I don't know what went wrong.

None relating to male inflation:

Do a clean save without anything FHU related, make sure you're installing only FHU 2.0 and my modification, (my mod second,) then try the above. If that doesn't work, I don't know what went wrong.

Still one of the best "pregnancy" mod imo, its really light and don't cause slowdown like other heavy scripted mod. Of course it doesn't have all the realistic stuff that some other have, but it do the job. Thx for the patch 4onen, and thx to the original mod creator too if you're still around :)

Edit : i got one issue but after searching the topic i think i've found the answer...

No worries, just wondering if you had any insights as to why. It seems belly collision causes a number of different problems for little gain. Have to see if I can disable it I guess.

So basically its happen with a belly collision (HDT) issue :/ Is there a way to disactivate only the belly collision so it do not happens ?

Still one of the best "pregnancy" mod imo, its really light and don't cause slowdown like other heavy scripted mod. Of course it doesn't have all the realistic stuff that some other have, but it do the job. Thx for the patch 4onen, and thx to the original mod creator too if you're still around smile.png

Edit : i got one issue but after searching the topic i think i've found the answer...

So basically its happen with a belly collision (HDT) issue :/ Is there a way to disactivate only the belly collision so it do not happens ?

Not that I know of. Not enough demand for male inflation and mpreg mods to have a belly weighted male body without HDT effects.

Posted 1.12, which FINALLY fixes male bursting effects, male stretching, and implements the commentary esp fixes into the main branch.

Still no update on the event system. That thing is ridiculous. I actually expect this to be outdated by an upcoming project by another user soon, though, so keep on the look out for that.

Whenever that happens, I'll probably add a player toggle for FHU. That or I'll just forget about FHU and let that take over entirely. Haven't decided.

I really really wanna use this FUH 1.12 patch because it is using NIO and has compatibility with pregnancy mods thankfully.

but the only reason why i am using original FUH 2.00 still is FUH 1.12 patch doesn't have the "Normal belly scale" mcm option.

With Patched FUH, the stating point of inflation is fixed to 0 when belly is empty state.

This means that 1 or fewer amount of cum shot can't make belly inflation visually.

When i am using the original FUH, i can adjust the stating point of inflation to 1 through "Normal belly scale" option and can see whole belly inflation of 1 or fewer cum.

I hope someone tweak this for me...:)

and thank you all putting in much effort to make mods.

I really really wanna use this FUH 1.12 patch because it is using NIO and has compatibility with pregnancy mods thankfully.

but the only reason why i am using original FUH 2.00 still is FUH 1.12 patch doesn't have the "Normal belly scale" mcm option.

With Patched FUH, the stating point of inflation is fixed to 0 when belly is empty state.

This means that 1 or fewer amount of cum shot can't make belly inflation visually.

When i am using the original FUH, i can adjust the stating point of inflation to 1 through "Normal belly scale" option and can see whole belly inflation of 1 or fewer cum.

I hope someone tweak this for me... :)

In my FHU 1.12 patch, 1.0 or fewer shots actually don't cause visual inflation. NetImmerse Override runs on a multiplication system, so a 1.0 node is the same size as an unmodified one. Setting a node to 1.0 is actually how you delete a node scale modification. Less than 1.0, the node tries to shrink, which looks terrible on bellies.

Anyway, all that aside, less than 1.0 in cum shots shouldn't really cause inflation. It's gotta fill up the natural space in  the intestines first.

If you really want me to patch an MCM option in for a scale additive (or malus) it should be easier than screwing with the event system and I'd love to use it for procrastination.

i think I might be an idiot or something. I found one of the quests for this, 'A Warm Delivery', but I can't seem to advance it past when my pc is supposed to get on one of the machines. Can someone tell me what I need to do please?

UPDATE: Nevermind, I was about to get the quest to move forward.

I hope someone tweak this for me... :)

In my FHU 1.12 patch, 1.0 or fewer shots actually don't cause visual inflation. NetImmerse Override runs on a multiplication system, so a 1.0 node is the same size as an unmodified one. Setting a node to 1.0 is actually how you delete a node scale modification. Less than 1.0, the node tries to shrink, which looks terrible on bellies.

Anyway, all that aside, less than 1.0 in cum shots shouldn't really cause inflation. It's gotta fill up the natural space in  the intestines first.

If you really want me to patch an MCM option in for a scale additive (or malus) it should be easier than screwing with the event system and I'd love to use it for procrastination.

You are right.

PROCRASTINATION!! 

It could be nice and natural.

and

It seems that my hope is impossible to be done with NIO.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly Dadoucher, I'm not supporting the quests side of the mod. That's still as broken/in beta as it was when Srende was working on it. I'm just making sure that the mod doesn't try to conflict with any other mods, and that it has generally decent multi-gender support.

Sorry about that.