Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

Hey, have a question.

So, if i understand it right i need fill her up 1.0 - than the 2.0 - 9.7 file , and than the beta nio release ? Or is the beta nio release not necessary ?

Nope. Having FHU 1.0 will break it. Put the FHU 2.0-9 file, then the beta NiO release. You just need those two -- you need both -- and in that order. 2.0-9, then beta NiO release.

Should i uninstall FHU 1.0 brfore i install your version?

FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z contains FillHerUp and FillThemUp.

Do i need both of them installed before i apply FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z ?

FHU 1.0 is unnecessary and -- while not broken, won't help. You only need to install FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z, followed by FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z

FHU 1.0 is unnecessary and -- while not broken, won't help. You only need to install FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z, followed by FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z

I guess you missed my question.

FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z contains two folders - FillHerUp and FillThemUp.

Do i need both of them installed?

Will one work without another?

Also, you practically bring no info on FillThemUp in description. What it actually is?

I guess you missed my question.

FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z contains two folders - FillHerUp and FillThemUp.

Do i need both of them installed?

Will one work without another?

Also, you practically bring no info on FillThemUp in description. What it actually is?

The FOMOD installer explains what Fill Them Up is if I remember correctly.  It's few quests involving a "liquids shipping" company that work fine, but is fairly short and probably unfinished.  Its just an optional addon, the main Fill Her Up files are the meat of the mod.

The FOMOD installer explains what Fill Them Up is if I remember correctly.  It's few quests involving a "liquids shipping" company that work fine, but is fairly short and probably unfinished.  Its just an optional addon, the main Fill Her Up files are the meat of the mod.

Ah that explains it.

I'm using raw folder structure without any mod organizers =)

Thank you.

Yeah, Fill Them Up is the questline. Never finished, very broken on modern setups. Fill Her Up is the "real" mod, containing all of the non-quest features you seek. Only Fill Her Up is required for this to work.

Hello, I have a couple of questions. 

1) Are you supposed to be able to "deflate" even if you have a plug in the corresponding hole?

2) Is there a way you can remove/add deflation animations? There is one that I'm not a big fan of.

Nope and nope. Heck, I don't even know how the deflation animations are called -- it kinda freaks me out that I can't find the code for them anywhere, only that not running one section of code seems to disable them even though nothing in there should be doing an anim thing.

Hello, I have a couple of questions. 

1) Are you supposed to be able to "deflate" even if you have a plug in the corresponding hole?

2) Is there a way you can remove/add deflation animations? There is one that I'm not a big fan of.

Nope and nope. Heck, I don't even know how the deflation animations are called -- it kinda freaks me out that I can't find the code for them anywhere, only that not running one section of code seems to disable them even though nothing in there should be doing an anim thing.

Apparently yes, plugs are supposed to stop the deflation from happening, they just have to have one of two of the following Keywords, see sr_inflateQuest:

; -1 	- DDi not installed
;  0	- Not plugged
;  1 	- Vaginal plug
;  2 	- Anal plug
;  3 	- Both plugs
int Function isPlugged(Actor akActor)
	if !zad
		return -1
	EndIf

If akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugAnal) && akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugVaginal)
		return 3
	ElseIf akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugVaginal)
		return 1
	ElseIf akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugAnal)
		return 2
	Else
		return 0
	EndIf		
EndFunction
This function is called by sr_infDeflateAbility.

The animation is started in:

Function StartLeakage(Actor akActor, bool isAnal, int animate)
Which is a function in sr_inflateQuest and apparently either the "BleedOut" animation is used:

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(akActor, "BleedOutStart")
Or a random Zaz idle:

If animate >= 10
	akActor.PlayIdle(ZazAnims[animate - 10])
Else
	akActor.PlayIdle(ZazAnims[Utility.RandomInt(0, ZazAnims.length - 1)])
EndIf
The Zaz idles in the array are:

ZazAPC201 [IDLE:XX0012D8]
ZazAPC202 [IDLE:XX0012D9]
ZazAPC203 [IDLE:XX0012DA]
ZazAPC204 [IDLE:XX0012DB]
ZazAPC205 [IDLE:XX0012DC]
XX = position of ZaZAnimationPack.esm in your loadorder.

They are physically added to sr_inflateQuest, you could make make a patch and removed one, or remove one from the esp directly with TES5 Edit (xEdit).

You would probably have to reduce:

If animate >= 10
	akActor.PlayIdle(ZazAnims[animate - 10])
Else
EndIf
to this:

to avoid getting an index out of bounds error.
  • 4 weeks later...

So... I don't know if anyone cares to fix it, but I'm pretty sure I figured out why being able to push out cum even if you're overinflated happens.

In the file sr_inflateThread.psc (Source file),

line 247 and 248

247    if deflateTarget < maxInflation
248        ; Only actually deflate if total cum is less than max belly size

..... it says "Only actually deflate if total cum is less than max belly size" but you're not checking total cum. You're checking the deflate target. The deflate target will always be less than max inflation size, once the message "you let out a sigh of relief as the cum drains even a little" message plays, as that puts you directly AT max inflation.

shouldn't line 247 be

"if currentInflation < maxInflation" ?

Just wondering.

Just a random remark: I am (very pleasantly) amazed that interest in this is continuing, despite the slowly dying Skyrim modding scene, even though Srende has been awol for a long time, and 4onen has been so constantly stumped by the code's messiness (by Srende's own admission).

It is a testament to modders' wonderful stubbornness. At the same time, I almost wish that someone started doing something similar for FO4, now that we have working sex, pregnancy and plugging frameworks...

Especially the quest part. I think with the existence of a Raiders world, there is ample opportunity for interesting quests...

Hey! Just wanted to suggest an idea.

I use this mod and also use Soulgem Oven III, which allows you to collect cum by making male characters masturbate.

Would it be possible to make the cum you store inside you with this mod, convertible to cum vials as in SG3? Instead of just forcing it out, just convert it to vials, like 1 vial per unit of cum (anal or vag).

Maybe it's a simple enough addition to the deflation script? Simply add the number of vials equal to the integer number of the cum you expel. There is a "neutral" spem with less properties that could be used to avoid complicating things with races and such.

Another, more complicated (but maybe doable) idea would be to record the amount of cum of each race and output vials of the correspoding type.

Hi, belly inflation only appears when i'm wearing clothes,  is this suposed to happen or belly inflation was suposed to show when naked too? awesome  mod though!

That means the body you are using doesn't support inflation.  Clothes replace the body, so if they are set up to work with inflation they will show it.

Hey! Just wanted to suggest an idea.

I use this mod and also use Soulgem Oven III, which allows you to collect cum by making male characters masturbate.

Would it be possible to make the cum you store inside you with this mod, convertible to cum vials as in SG3? Instead of just forcing it out, just convert it to vials, like 1 vial per unit of cum (anal or vag).

Maybe it's a simple enough addition to the deflation script? Simply add the number of vials equal to the integer number of the cum you expel. There is a "neutral" spem with less properties that could be used to avoid complicating things with races and such.

Another, more complicated (but maybe doable) idea would be to record the amount of cum of each race and output vials of the correspoding type.

Possible? Sure. I'm not maintaining the mod anymore, though. If you want to try to make a patch for it, be my guest.

Hi, belly inflation only appears when i'm wearing clothes,  is this suposed to happen or belly inflation was suposed to show when naked too? awesome  mod though!

As reesewow2 said, that means a body that doesn't support belly node scaling is overwriting whatever body you built your clothes with. Check your install order to make sure that a body mod with belly node scaling is the last body mod installed, and that XPMSE skeleton is the last skeleton mod installed.

As reesewow2 said, that means a body that doesn't support belly node scaling is overwriting whatever body you built your clothes with. Check your install order to make sure that a body mod with belly node scaling is the last body mod installed, and that XPMSE skeleton is the last skeleton mod installed.

I was able to make inflation animations for my character when nude, but inflation on NPCs dont happen, belly just shows up when with armor on...

I was able to make inflation animations for my character when nude, but inflation on NPCs dont happen, belly just shows up when with armor on...

If you use a mod (like a custom race) that makes your character use a different body than NPCs, you need to update bodies for NPCs/custom followers ect too.

If you use a mod (like a custom race) that makes your character use a different body than NPCs, you need to update bodies for NPCs/custom followers ect too.

I only use cbbe and bijin wives/warmaidens/npcs but none of then use different body i guess

I only use cbbe and bijin wives/warmaidens/npcs but none of then use different body i guess

Bjiin wives/warmaidens/npcs all use a different body folder than the main character, as I use them as well.  Folders are in meshes/actors/character, you just need to copy the body parts from character assets and over-write the files in those folders.

Bjiin wives/warmaidens/npcs all use a different body folder than the main character, as I use them as well.  Folders are in meshes/actors/character, you just need to copy the body parts from character assets and over-write the files in those folders.

If you don't want to do that every single time you change the default body and you know your way around TES5 Edit, I would recommend removing the body armor they are wearing from the esp(s) (back up the esp(s) before or tick the box, so TES5 Edit does it for you):

post-24276-0-93893700-1500116679_thumb.jpg

As long as you don't want each of them to have different bodytypes that is.

It worked, thank you so much! simple and effective solution

If you don't want to do that every single time you change the default body and you know your way around TES5 Edit, I would recommend removing the body armor they are wearing from the esp(s) (back up the esp(s) before or tick the box, so TES5 Edit does it for you):

attachicon.gifRemove Body Armor.jpg

As long as you don't want each of them to have different bodytypes that is.

I dont mind at all, but i'll try that, since when i start using more mods, sure it'll be a pain in the butt. Thanks for the advice! Also, could you link the TES5 download? i can't find on loverslab, i always mess up the searching.

I dont mind at all, but i'll try that, since when i start using more mods, sure it'll be a pain in the butt. Thanks for the advice! Also, could you link the TES5 download? i can't find on loverslab, i always mess up the searching.

Well, it's not on loverslab, it's on the Nexus, that's why you won't find it here. TES5 Edit

If you have never used TES5 Edit, I would recommend you read the TES5 Edit description on the Nexus page and watch some tutorials on YouTube.

Is there a way to preset the inflation numbers, or at least add a save/load function?

- I have resorted to just shutting it down entirely during mod tests. Also, with such large numbers, you tend to miss out on a lot of comments, and let's be real for a moment, the amount spewed at default is seriously exaggerated to a large degree.

- Side note, when I do have this mod running, I have to reduce the max size to 3.0 instead of the defaulted 6.0, because more than 3, and the area just under the breasts sticks out noticeably as well, creating a flat spot that sticks straight out.

Is there a way to preset the inflation numbers, or at least add a save/load function?

- I have resorted to just shutting it down entirely during mod tests. Also, with such large numbers, you tend to miss out on a lot of comments, and let's be real for a moment, the amount spewed at default is seriously exaggerated to a large degree.

- Side note, when I do have this mod running, I have to reduce the max size to 3.0 instead of the defaulted 6.0, because more than 3, and the area just under the breasts sticks out noticeably as well, creating a flat spot that sticks straight out.

Re: note 2 - I know that whenever I try to use a UUNP body with a weight repaint on the belly (example Bazinga's UUNP repaint), the inflation from this mod looks pretty terrible (sharp edges as you describe).  I don't know the technical jargon but I believe it has to do with the method of scaling used being somewhat outdated vs what the repaint authors expect.  It looks much better using the regular UUNP special body.

Tried multiple times to use inflation framework ect to improve the look, but for my purposes with only two mods that normally adjust the belly node (SGO/FHU), that's super overkill just for better belly collisions.  Unfortunately 4Onen has discontinued support for this patch, so we're stuck with how it works unless someone wants to take up his offer to update it further.

Re: note 2 - I know that whenever I try to use a UUNP body with a weight repaint on the belly (example Bazinga's UUNP repaint), the inflation from this mod looks pretty terrible (sharp edges as you describe).  I don't know the technical jargon but I believe it has to do with the method of scaling used being somewhat outdated vs what the repaint authors expect.  It looks much better using the regular UUNP special body.

Tried multiple times to use inflation framework ect to improve the look, but for my purposes with only two mods that normally adjust the belly node (SGO/FHU), that's super overkill just for better belly collisions.  Unfortunately 4Onen has discontinued support for this patch, so we're stuck with how it works unless someone wants to take up his offer to update it further.

I use CBBE Slim with bodyslide myself. Always have, and always will. The overall visuals just look better to me, since I play as myself, as much as I can. Well, now it would be a younger version of myself... LOL

I only posted because there was a registered update to the mod it's self. Might of been in the text only and not the DL, but did say the file was updated. And in the change log at the bottom did say there were some fixes in the spelling, and more dialog added. I am already trying to work on a mod that I have adopted, and broke some things, I can't touch another till I get this other one working like I want.

I use CBBE Slim with bodyslide myself. Always have, and always will. The overall visuals just look better to me, since I play as myself, as much as I can. Well, now it would be a younger version of myself... LOL

I only posted because there was a registered update to the mod it's self. Might of been in the text only and not the DL, but did say the file was updated. And in the change log at the bottom did say there were some fixes in the spelling, and more dialog added. I am already trying to work on a mod that I have adopted, and broke some things, I can't touch another till I get this other one working like I want.

Yeah, LoversLab quietly dropped the backend files, so I had to package up and reupload a backup. There should be no functional changes whatsoever.

As for why scaling might look bad: Technically this mod's scaling is not "outdated" as such, rather mods exist that take this form of scaling and make it better. If you can build your body with Bodyslide, then build the morph .tri files along with it and get the SexLab Inflation Framework. Because Bodyslide morphs are tied to the mesh and not to the skeleton, their control over the shape of the body is far-and-above anything that the NetImmerse Override my patch attempts to use can manage. Plus, SLInflationFramework lets you switch scaling addition functions in-game on the fly.

tl;dr: For best visuals, use Bodyslide to build your body and install SexLab Inflation Framework to take advantage of some extra information that Bodyslide builds in.