Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

• 2 weeks later...
Hello i have some questions
First, the main module is the fhu 2.0 or the fhu 2 beta 1.12?
I need to install both?
i know the beta have support for NIO but on the requirements i see that the 2.0 is a requirement
Currently i have only the beta installed and the SexLab Inflation Framework with the patch for FHU 2.0
And now my problem
I start a new game and i set up all the menus but the menu of FHU don't save the settings and the menu from SexLab Inflation Framework not seem to be working correct as well
Since the SexLab Inflation Framework add a patch i presume that the load order is FHU first and SLIF after correct?
if someone could help me i il be glad
Sorry for my grammar and etc english is not my first language

Edit 1: for some reason the mod SLIF was preventing FHU from working after uninstalling it everything get back to normal
i don't know if was because the load order or somenting but now is working ( i tested a bunch of possible load orders, i use mod organizer )

About the question above i figured out the modules what i need to install by looking the file tree and i guess i need both correct?

Hello i have some questions
First, the main module is the fhu 2.0 or the fhu 2 beta 1.12?
I need to install both?
i know the beta have support for NIO but on the requirements i see that the 2.0 is a requirement
Currently i have only the beta installed and the SexLab Inflation Framework with the patch for FHU 2.0
And now my problem
I start a new game and i set up all the menus but the menu of FHU don't save the settings and the menu from SexLab Inflation Framework not seem to be working correct as well
Since the SexLab Inflation Framework add a patch i presume that the load order is FHU first and SLIF after correct?
if someone could help me i il be glad
Sorry for my grammar and etc english is not my first language

Edit 1: for some reason the mod SLIF was preventing FHU from working after uninstalling it everything get back to normal

i don't know if was because the load order or somenting but now is working ( i tested a bunch of possible load orders, i use mod organizer )

About the question above i figured out the modules what i need to install by looking the file tree and i guess i need both correct?

First: Both files are necessary. "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z" is the main module, "FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z" is the patch that adds NiO support. Without both files, the mod's settings may or may not work and the rest of the mod WILL silently collapse in a huge pile of errors.

SLIF is not my concern (though I should probably find a way to make it more compatible, I don't have the tools. Because I patched FHU to use NiO, I at least know it won't directly conflict.)

Yes, you're going to need both. "2.00-9" goes first, "1.12" goes second. 

Your grammar and English wasn't that bad. Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been trying to modify the mod scripts to do a thing that I want but it just won't work, probably because I have no idea what I'm doing.  The basic functionality I'm trying to achieve is allowing the player to use the cum they're inflated with to refill their mana.  I tried making an update loop in sr_inflateThread where it checks if the player's mana bar is full and if it isn't it starts degrading the cum amounts and restoring magicka... that kind of worked as it appeard to start restoring magicka with each loop, but it didn't deinflate the player.  I also tried commenting out everything that looked like it might start an animation in sr_infDeflateAbility and then putting the restoremagicka thing in there... not only did it not restore magicka, but it also continued to play the animation.  Then I tried an OnSpellCast event in sr_inflateQuest but couldn't figure out how to change any of the inflate values since they all seem to be readonly.

So yeah I just reverted all the scripts to their untampered states and now I'm here asking if there's some way to make this happen o.o

So I've been trying to modify the mod scripts to do a thing that I want but it just won't work, probably because I have no idea what I'm doing. The basic functionality I'm trying to achieve is allowing the player to use the cum they're inflated with to refill their mana. I tried making an update loop in sr_inflateThread where it checks if the player's mana bar is full and if it isn't it starts degrading the cum amounts and restoring magicka... that kind of worked as it appeard to start restoring magicka with each loop, but it didn't deinflate the player. I also tried commenting out everything that looked like it might start an animation in sr_infDeflateAbility and then putting the restoremagicka thing in there... not only did it not restore magicka, but it also continued to play the animation. Then I tried an OnSpellCast event in sr_inflateQuest but couldn't figure out how to change any of the inflate values since they all seem to be readonly.

So yeah I just reverted all the scripts to their untampered states and now I'm here asking if there's some way to make this happen o.o

There is definitely a way to make this happen and I'd recommend working largely on sr_infdeflateability because it already has an update loop for removing cum setup and working. The inflation values are read/write variables stored in StorageUtil with the actor and hole as key, but updating that value with every cycle of a loop is script intensive and laggy. Instead, FHU uses a temporary variable whenever it loops and sets the size to that, increasing it with each cycle. When the temp variable is finally equal to or greater than the target, the script resets it to the target then the loop breaks, stores the new StorageUtil value, and returns.

You're probably going to want to look for the part of sr_infDeflateAbility where it's calling the function for setting the bone scale, then try examining that loop. (Note that you want the loop somewhere in the middle, not the function I tacked on at the end of the file to convert it to NiO.)

Okay so I've made some progress but also hit a bump in the road.

So I have the following code that i stuck into sr_infdeflateability.  This code can modify the fill pools and the inflation amount.  The problem is that now I need to figure out a way to get the cost of the spell that was cast.  I tried GetEffectiveMagickaCost ( currently commented out ) but when I try to compile it tells me that function doesn't exist.  It's also an issue for concentration type spells since OnSpellCast only seems to go off when the spell is started.  So, looking for some ideas on how I can get the cost of the spell, and how I can work with concentration type spells.

Also interested in thoughts as to my general process here, if everything looks all nice and proper or if maybe I maybe some newbie goofs.

My other idea is to do stuff in an update loop instead, but people always say that's a terrible idea.

Event OnSpellCast( Form akSpell )
	Actor p = GetActorReference()
		;int spellCost = akSpell.GetEffectiveMagickaCost(p)
		int spellCost = 50
		;float cumCost = spellCost / 1000
		float cumCost = 1;
		float analCum = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(p, inflater.CUM_ANAL)
		float vagCum = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(p, inflater.CUM_VAGINAL)
		float inflationAmt = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(p, inflater.INFLATION_AMOUNT)
		float newVagCum = vagCum
		float newAnalCum = analCum
		float newInf = inflationAmt

If analCum + vagCum >= cumCost
				;distribute cost according to percent
				float totalPool = vagCum + analCum
				float analPerc = analCum / totalPool
				float vagPerc = vagCum / totalPool
				float vagCost = cumCost * vagPerc
				float analCost = cumCost * analPerc
				newAnalCum = analCum - analCost
				newVagCum = vagCum - vagCost
		EndIf

;newAnalCum = analCum * 2
		;ewVagCum = vagCum * 2

newInf = newAnalCum + newVagCum
		StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(p, inflater.CUM_ANAL, newAnalCum )
		StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(p, inflater.CUM_VAGINAL, newVagCum )

StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(p, inflater.INFLATION_AMOUNT, newInf)
		inflater.SetNodeScale(p, "NPC Belly", newInf)
EndEvent

Well, I'm not familiar with that sort of thing. My experience in modding is limited to abstract concepts that require little debugging -- hence why I haven't touched the quest side of FHU.

If you want to detect a drop in Magicka, you can use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/242-actor-events-framework/ to do that safely, with low latency, and with few conflicts with other mods. The problem here is that this won't allow casting a spell without any Magicka in the pool. Instead, your mod will have to refill the Magicka to wherever it likes whenever it enters some zone you define in Actor Events.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help on this. I never was the kind of crazy modder that tried to stick new subsystems onto the game of this complexity. :/

(It's a good kind of crazy. I'm not trying to be disparaging or anything of that sort.)

@ 4onen

I'd appreciate a bit of help if possible.  Been using your mod fairly successfully recently, but in testing inte's xpoPatches with xPO (Prison Overhaul), I get some odd outcomes

For some reason FHU doesn't seem to function consistently during xpo/patches punishment scenes.  So far, my PC and follower have had zero added contents from xpo/patches pillory and in cell scenes, on MF sex punishment, but the follower got a load deposited - there isn't a much more delicate way of putting that  :P  - in a FFF threesome in the cell at night.  :blush:   I guess the PC and NPCs involved might have been using pre-loaded, pressurised, dildos, but I doubt if even Skyrim has got there quite yet.... :)

My load order seems to be OK, and I've looked at the papyrus logs, but there's nothing obvious to be seen.  Is it possible that SEXLAB maybe fails to hook up on some animations in a way that properly kickstarts FHU?  And if so, might that be a 'generic' failure, or might inte maybe, if bothered  ;), need to add in some sort of hookup in the xpo stuff?

Or have you any other suggestions that might help me, please?

TIA

Did the animation finish to completion?  IIRC if end it via SL hotkey it doesnt' 'count' heh.  Are the FHU values not increasing, or just the belly inflation not showing.  Sometimes I noticed a lag with volume and what's shown in the belly inflation.  Which is kinda cool with giants as you get rid of it, but your stomach keeps ~20% growth for a few min before finally trimming down lol. As for the F/F, I believe so long as you have strapons and fem cum on it works like a male for inflation.

My question, anyone have the deflation animation working, but not seeing the stuff spray out??  I have the squatting and other positions, but don't actually see the stuff expelled.  Weird one, haven't see that prob before so know it's something on my side, just not sure what.

I've done it.

I switched gears a bit regarding the spell cost thing, because I realized that doing it that way wasn't actually very good.  Having your mana refill every single time you cast a spell would mean that you would basically be wasting your "reserve" - for example if you were walking through a dungeon and had to cast Candlelight and some other spells a bunch before ever hitting combat, then you might use up all that extra mana in your belly before it even matters!

So instead I used a threshold instead - if your mana goes lower than 30% when a spell is cast, then this will now convert your load into magicka.  If you have enough then it will fill your magicka all the way back to full.  It also does this for health - if health gets lower than 50% then it attempts to fill your health back up.  Currently you get 1 mana or health for every .001 fill amount.  I would love to see these three values in the MCM menu of course, but I dunno how do that.

If you want to add this to your version in some form I'm fine with it.

Event OnSpellCast( Form akSpell )
	Actor p = GetActorReference()
		float cumCost = 0.001
		;^ cum cost per point h or m filled, 100 points restored = 0.1 pool
		float curCost = 0
		float analCum = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(p, inflater.CUM_ANAL)
		float vagCum = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(p, inflater.CUM_VAGINAL)
		float inflationAmt = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(p, inflater.INFLATION_AMOUNT)
		float newVagCum = vagCum
		float newAnalCum = analCum
		float newInf = inflationAmt
		float curMagPerc = p.GetActorValuePercentage("magicka")
		float curHPPerc = p.GetActorValuePercentage("health")
		float maxMagicka = p.GetActorValue("Magicka") / p.GetActorValuePercentage("Magicka")
		float maxHealth = p.GetActorValue("Health") / p.GetActorValuePercentage("Health")
		float curMagicka = p.GetActorValue("Magicka")
		float curHealth = p.GetActorValue("Health")
		float emptyMagicka = maxMagicka - curMagicka
		float emptyHealth = maxHealth - curHealth
		float potFill = 0
		float willFill = 0

If analCum + vagCum > cumCost && curMagPerc < 0.3 || curHPPerc < 0.5
			;resetting some variables just in case
			curCost = 0
			willFill = 0
			potFill = 0
			If curHPPerc < 0.5
				;Figure out how much health we could potentially restore
				potFill = ( analCum + vagCum ) / 0.0001
				;figure out how much we are going to restore
				if potFill >=emptyHealth
					;we have more than enough so just fill the entire gap
					willFill = emptyHealth
				else
					;we have less than enough, so fill as much as we can
					willFill = potFill
				endIf

;accrue cost and restore health
				curCost = curCost + ( willFill * cumCost )
				p.RestoreActorValue("health", willFill)
			EndIf
			If curMagPerc < 0.3
			;This time we subtract what may have been used up in the health loop
				potFill = ( analCum + vagCum - ( willFill * cumCost)) / 0.0001
				if potFill >= emptyMagicka
					willFill = emptyMagicka
				else
					willFill = potFill
				EndIf

curCost = curCost + ( willFill * cumCost )
				p.RestoreActorValue("magicka", willFill)
			EndIf

;distribute cost according to percent
			float totalPool = vagCum + analCum
			float analPerc = analCum / totalPool
			float vagPerc = vagCum / totalPool
			float vagCost = curCost * vagPerc				
			float analCost = curCost * analPerc
			newAnalCum = analCum - analCost
			newVagCum = vagCum - vagCost

; prevent these values from going into the negative
			if newAnalCum < 0
				newAnalCum = 0
			endIf
			if newVagCum < 0
				newVagCum = 0
			endif
			newInf = newAnalCum + newVagCum
			StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(p, inflater.CUM_ANAL, newAnalCum )
			StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(p, inflater.CUM_VAGINAL, newVagCum )

StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(p, inflater.INFLATION_AMOUNT, newInf)
			inflater.SetNodeScale(p, "NPC Belly", newInf)
		EndIf
EndEvent

Did the animation finish to completion?  IIRC if end it via SL hotkey it doesnt' 'count' heh.  Are the FHU values not increasing, or just the belly inflation not showing.  Sometimes I noticed a lag with volume and what's shown in the belly inflation.  Which is kinda cool with giants as you get rid of it, but your stomach keeps ~20% growth for a few min before finally trimming down lol. As for the F/F, I believe so long as you have strapons and fem cum on it works like a male for inflation.

My question, anyone have the deflation animation working, but not seeing the stuff spray out??  I have the squatting and other positions, but don't actually see the stuff expelled.  Weird one, haven't see that prob before so know it's something on my side, just not sure what.

xpo's animations end OK, but there is no FHU value increase.  There is no decrease in FHU values either, but I wouldn't have expected FHU's anims to take over the PC while xpo was controlling them.   There is a narrative about 'leaking', but I guess it comes from some other mod

I have been assuming that xpo's animations, which I think come from Zaz, were SEXLAB controlled, and would call FHU that way, even if the animations were overridden.  Maybe they're not.  I'll have to check that  :-) 

Maybe the mod author might have some other ideas when they respond  :shy:

Did the animation finish to completion? IIRC if end it via SL hotkey it doesnt' 'count' heh. Are the FHU values not increasing, or just the belly inflation not showing. Sometimes I noticed a lag with volume and what's shown in the belly inflation. Which is kinda cool with giants as you get rid of it, but your stomach keeps ~20% growth for a few min before finally trimming down lol. As for the F/F, I believe so long as you have strapons and fem cum on it works like a male for inflation.

My question, anyone have the deflation animation working, but not seeing the stuff spray out?? I have the squatting and other positions, but don't actually see the stuff expelled. Weird one, haven't see that prob before so know it's something on my side, just not sure what.

xpo's animations end OK, but there is no FHU value increase. There is no decrease in FHU values either, but I wouldn't have expected FHU's anims to take over the PC while xpo was controlling them. There is a narrative about 'leaking', but I guess it comes from some other mod

I have been assuming that xpo's animations, which I think come from Zaz, were SEXLAB controlled, and would call FHU that way, even if the animations were overridden. Maybe they're not. I'll have to check that :-)

Maybe the mod author might have some other ideas when they respond :shy:

Deflation spray effects sometimes work, sometimes don't, and I honestly don't care. All I know is that the object has no male body equivalent, so it'll never work on male characters. Beyond that, I didn't touch it.

I don't know what controls xPO's animation effects. I haven't even installed it since 2014, I think. There are no hookups in FHU related to it. My bet is that the pillory was just handled by ZAZ and that's that -- FHU and Sexlab never hear of it. Remember, back when xPO was made, pillories were too complex for Sexlab to generate on demand and ZAZ was too simple to align a Sexlab animation with a pillory it generated. Hence, ZAZ had pillory sex animations that Sexlab didn't and that ZAZ wouldn't inform Sexlab about.

In fact, that's probably it right there.

I never saw a leaking thing in xPO, and it hasn't changed at all since I last played it. I suspect that was your follower making a comment on either your inflation or his/hers. FHU has a few of those.

I've done it.

I switched gears a bit regarding the spell cost thing, because I realized that doing it that way wasn't actually very good. Having your mana refill every single time you cast a spell would mean that you would basically be wasting your "reserve" - for example if you were walking through a dungeon and had to cast Candlelight and some other spells a bunch before ever hitting combat, then you might use up all that extra mana in your belly before it even matters!

So instead I used a threshold instead - if your mana goes lower than 30% when a spell is cast, then this will now convert your load into magicka. If you have enough then it will fill your magicka all the way back to full. It also does this for health - if health gets lower than 50% then it attempts to fill your health back up. Currently you get 1 mana or health for every .001 fill amount. I would love to see these three values in the MCM menu of course, but I dunno how do that.

If you want to add this to your version in some form I'm fine with it. *snip*

See, I probably would have used Actor Events to make it less script heavy. It appears to work, though, and that's cool. Have fun!

(It won't get implemented into the main FHU branch. Feel free to make your own patch and take over the mod, if you'd like!)

To get an MCM slider, you can either make a new menu (and hence a new quest, script, and probably a new *.esp) or you could just try to tack it into FHU's somewhere. Your new value will need an OID, a storage property, and a hidden read-only default value. Make sure the new option gets initialized as a slider option somewhere in one of the FHU pages (I recommend the flow control statement containing the default page page==""). Add your option to the reset-to-defaults function, the onselect function, and the onslideraccept function. Oh, and onsliderdefault. That should probably do it.

... Maybe.

Look at some of the other slider options and the MCM quick start docs for help with that.

Did the animation finish to completion? IIRC if end it via SL hotkey it doesnt' 'count' heh. Are the FHU values not increasing, or just the belly inflation not showing. Sometimes I noticed a lag with volume and what's shown in the belly inflation. Which is kinda cool with giants as you get rid of it, but your stomach keeps ~20% growth for a few min before finally trimming down lol. As for the F/F, I believe so long as you have strapons and fem cum on it works like a male for inflation.

My question, anyone have the deflation animation working, but not seeing the stuff spray out?? I have the squatting and other positions, but don't actually see the stuff expelled. Weird one, haven't see that prob before so know it's something on my side, just not sure what.

xpo's animations end OK, but there is no FHU value increase. There is no decrease in FHU values either, but I wouldn't have expected FHU's anims to take over the PC while xpo was controlling them. There is a narrative about 'leaking', but I guess it comes from some other mod

I have been assuming that xpo's animations, which I think come from Zaz, were SEXLAB controlled, and would call FHU that way, even if the animations were overridden. Maybe they're not. I'll have to check that :-)

Maybe the mod author might have some other ideas when they respond :shy:

Deflation spray effects sometimes work, sometimes don't, and I honestly don't care. All I know is that the object has no male body equivalent, so it'll never work on male characters. Beyond that, I didn't touch it.

I don't know what controls xPO's animation effects. I haven't even installed it since 2014, I think. There are no hookups in FHU related to it. My bet is that the pillory was just handled by ZAZ and that's that -- FHU and Sexlab never hear of it. Remember, back when xPO was made, pillories were too complex for Sexlab to generate on demand and ZAZ was too simple to align a Sexlab animation with a pillory it generated. Hence, ZAZ had pillory sex animations that Sexlab didn't and that ZAZ wouldn't inform Sexlab about.

In fact, that's probably it right there.

I never saw a leaking thing in xPO, and it hasn't changed at all since I last played it. I suspect that was your follower making a comment on either your inflation or his/hers. FHU has a few of those.

tyvm for the reply

I tried inte @ xpoPatches again and it sounds pretty much like you say, with the whole pillory event managed by a Zaz piece of coding magic, so probably misses out SEXLAB, and consequently FHU, calls altogether.  

Latest, and coming, xpoPatches allow for use of 'tagged' animations.  Already in use in the cell scenes and why FHU will apparently work there, so their future use in pillory scenes may also kick off FHU.  We'll just have to see   :shy:    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dumb question, but is there any specific trigger for the quests? I've played with this mod for a long time and never knew they existed until I recently found the cum pumps in the console while spawning milk pumps for MME.

The reason that the quests exist at all is that this is based on a copy of the version 2 beta I got from one of Srende's testers. I haven't touched the quests, nor do I know how they actually work. I don't believe I've ever even played them in game.

Most likely he's using Intes patch for PO, and that's changed twice a month or so. ;) I've tried to use it, but my last game was already too script heavy... not sure what exactly POP contains. But if you ever give it a second try, i'd recommend the patches, they sound awesome. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Can someone tell me how to safely uninstall this mod? Its conflicting with some of my mods. Also how to reset factors for belly node, I did everything, turn it off in game, reset factors in game, but everytime I load save my charakter gets this small belly, so instead of value 0,000 its always 1,000 (its reason why its conflicting with some of my mods).