Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

Hi, I'm playing around with adding some minor stuff to this mod for personal use and I wonder if anyone can help me.

I'm playing around with adding more cum effects to some vanilla races/creatures; I'm not proficient with CE so I've just done some basic stuff by copying/editing stuff inside TES5Edit.

As an example, I copied the Magic Effect, Perk and Spell for the Chaurus Cum effect, modified references accordingly, then added this line to sr_inflateConfig.psc:

StorageUtil.FormListAdd(defaultRaceList[7], inflater.RACE_CUM_EFFECTS, Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001B2DE, "sr_FillHerUp.esp"), false)

I compiled the script but I can't seem to get this effect to show up in game. So, assuming I've done the above steps correctly, is there anything else I need to do?

• 2 weeks later...

Would you by chance be able to make a patch with beeing female? To where if you expel, you "wash" some cum out of yourself.

I was playing around with it and my limited scripting experience didn't get me very far.

FWController property Controller auto ;(this wasn't inside of the function)

function WashOutSperm(actor woman, int WashOutType = 0, float Strength=1.0)
System.Trace("FWController.WashOutSperm",woman)
float chance=0
if Strength<=0
return
endif
if WashOutType==0
chance = System.cfg.WashOutChance
elseif WashOutType==1
chance = System.cfg.WashOutWaterChance
elseif WashOutType==2
chance = System.cfg.WashOutFluidChance
endif
if chance>0
int c = StorageUtil.FormListCount(woman, "FW.SpermName");StorageUtil.FloatListCount(woman, "FW.SpermTime")
int j = 0
float rnd
float Time = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
while c>0
c-=1
rnd = Utility.RandomFloat(0.00001,1.0)
float STime = StorageUtil.FloatListGet(woman, "FW.SpermTime", c)
if STime + System.Data.SpermDeleteTime > Time || STime+System.cfg.WashOutHourDelay >= Time
if (chance * Strength)>=rnd
; Sperm was to old - remove
StorageUtil.FloatListRemoveAt(woman, "FW.SpermTime", c)
StorageUtil.FormListRemoveAt(woman, "FW.SpermName", c)
StorageUtil.FloatListRemoveAt(woman, "FW.SpermAmount", c)
elseif Utility.RandomInt(0,100)>34
float amount=StorageUtil.FloatListGet(woman, "FW.SpermAmount", c)
amount-=Utility.RandomFloat(0.0,0.15 * Strength)
if amount < Sperm_Min_Amount_For_Impregnation
; To less sperm, remove
StorageUtil.FloatListRemoveAt(woman, "FW.SpermTime", c)
StorageUtil.FormListRemoveAt(woman, "FW.SpermName", c)
StorageUtil.FloatListRemoveAt(woman, "FW.SpermAmount", c)
else
StorageUtil.FloatListSet(woman, "FW.SpermAmount", c, amount)
endif
endif
endIf
endWhile
endif
endfunction

Tried putting this (altered it some) into a function where you expel cum. I ended up getting compiling errors (I think it was a long the lines of could not define system, float, ect.)

EDIT: 

FWSystem property System auto 

Was supposed to be in there, no more error when I compile but when I try to go to properties it gives me an error saying it can't load.

hello,some1 can explain me why this mod require dd integration? i am playing maria eden and cannot use ddi .i remember few ago there was an option in fomod to use fill them up esp or not,if some1 have the mentioned version can upload it somewhere  in ll site or even external ,thx in advance.

hello,some1 can explain me why this mod require dd integration? i am playing maria eden and cannot use ddi .i remember few ago there was an option in fomod to use fill them up esp or not,if some1 have the mentioned version can upload it somewhere  in ll site or even external ,thx in advance.

It doesn't really, but it comes with another quest esp called FillThemup.esp or something, which requires DD. Disable that, and you're good to go.

It doesn't really, but it comes with another quest esp called FillThemup.esp or something, which requires DD. Disable that, and you're good to go.

ah very good ,didnt knew,thx bud.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to install and play this mod without male support aka not checking the FillThemUp.esp ?

I am not interested in male support and I don't have the Devious Devices stuff as prerequisite for FillThemUp installed (and don't want to, my setup is script heavy enough).

I don't think that it's possible to run the NIO Patch with the original FillerHerUp as far as I understood your Readme.

Is it possible to install and play this mod without male support aka not checking the FillThemUp.esp ?

I am not interested in male support and I don't have the Devious Devices stuff as prerequisite for FillThemUp installed (and don't want to, my setup is script heavy enough).

I don't think that it's possible to run the NIO Patch with the original FillerHerUp as far as I understood your Readme.

Yes yes and yes. To start, this compatibility patch must be run with the "FillHerUp.esp" provided in my patch's download region, along with any other files there, with the sole exception of FillThemUp.esp. Let me explain:

FillHerUp.esp is the inflation support, both male and female. Whether male, female, or both are enabled depends on your MCM settings, not on the enabled ESPs.

Fill them up.esp is a questline add-on. It has nothing to do with the mod's core functionality, and can be disabled/deleted/etc. Deleting it will not disable male inflation; that's dependent on your MCM settings.

So yes, this mod functions perfectly fine without FillThemUp.esp. Once you're in game, you can disable male inflation from the MCM.

P.S: If you're only interested in player character inflation, I'd recommend the newer, more supported Pearl Juice mod, which focuses solely on the player.

Hello, could you make an addon for compatibility with bathing in skyrim? It would be interesting if just like in the mod Beeing female, it was possible to wash out semem partially or totally.

No. I no longer have time to work on this mod, as the description says. However, feel free to make such a plugin yourself! I certainly think it'd be a fun option to have.
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod does not work for me if I install it on on-going game, if I start new game it works (all MCM menu options are working), I'm using Alternate Start mod but it still works if I start new game, if I apply this mod on on-going game it will not work no matter what.. Can I fix it somehow?

This mod does not work for me if I install it on on-going game, if I start new game it works (all MCM menu options are working), I'm using Alternate Start mod but it still works if I start new game, if I apply this mod on on-going game it will not work no matter what.. Can I fix it somehow?

No clue. It should work straight off, or it shouldn't work at all. Have you tried clean-saving the ongoing save? Maybe you need to script scalpel an old version out of the save?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2018 at 5:45 PM, ZivZulander said:

Is is possible or can this be ported to Skyrim SE? Does one just put the ESP in the SSE creation kit and resave?

Unfortunately nope. As I understand, NetImmserse Override isn't available in an SKSE64 flavor. SKSE64 is necessary to mod SSE properly, because the older SKSE32 doesn't work with SSE. I took over this mod to rewrite it to use NetImmerse Override to finally depart the days of node fighting. We have better frameworks than NiO now, like SLIF, but these frameworks use NiO to avoid fighting with mods incompatible with them. Without NiO, the mod will "run"... I think?... after a recompile, but there won't be any change to the character's mesh, ie no belly inflation. I'm also not sure how the orgasm events work with the SexLab Light SSE thingiemajig, so that's another layer of complexity.

Why not switch back to NetImmerse? Well, I'd basically be rebuilding the mod from scratch. I can't manage that because my personal mod setup for Skyrim broke my favorite save file, so Skyrim and I have been avoiding each other for about half a year. So I'm completely out of practice at modding.

tl;dr: NetImmerseOverride for SSE doesn't exist, FHU needs NetImmerseOverride for some important reasons, therefore no FHU for SSE. Soz.

Of course, if someone else wants to take up the mantle, please don't let me stand in your way! I'm just a maintainer along the way, and I doubt Srende would have a problem with a brand new version or an SSE port, if that is a doable project by someone.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Cool mod. i tried it for a lot of time and it works really well. Recently i was wandering on how to fix the dick clippin out of the belly and i tried a few mods. Now that i am tryin to inflate my pc i saw that the inflation value is stucked on 1000 and never increase. sorry for the few details but i am kinda newbs at modding.

any idea?

On 3/20/2018 at 7:37 AM, eurobeard said:

Cool mod. i tried it for a lot of time and it works really well. Recently i was wandering on how to fix the dick clippin out of the belly and i tried a few mods. Now that i am tryin to inflate my pc i saw that the inflation value is stucked on 1000 and never increase. sorry for the few details but i am kinda newbs at modding.

any idea?

Honestly? No clue. Never encountered anything that'd cause something quite that drastic.

On 3/20/2018 at 7:37 AM, eurobeard said:

any idea?

You can try disabling inflation in the MCM menu and the enabling it again, that resets all actors.  If that doesn't work however I'd assume something got broken if you added some new mods, that can be dangerous mid-playthrough if you are newer to modding.  At worst you could try uninstalling FHU, using a save cleaner tool, then reinstalling FHU so everything is clean and reset to defaults.

So I hate to be "That Guy" but I don't suppose there's any way to remove follower dialogue COMPLETELY say in the form of an optional patch? Otherwise this mod is perfect, I just can't tolerate that shit dialogue popping up every five minutes even when I set the Dialogue Chance to 10 (Curious as to why I can't make it 0 and prevent the dialogue all together).

7 minutes ago, h3llonearth said:

So I hate to be "That Guy" but I don't suppose there's any way to remove follower dialogue COMPLETELY say in the form of an optional patch? Otherwise this mod is perfect, I just can't tolerate that shit dialogue popping up every five minutes even when I set the Dialogue Chance to 10 (Curious as to why I can't make it 0 and prevent the dialogue all together).

Best way to not be "that guy" is learn how to do some minor mod editing in TES5Edit yourself - just delete all the comments you don't like.

40 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Best way to not be "that guy" is learn how to do some minor mod editing in TES5Edit yourself - just delete all the comments you don't like.

And I don't suppose you'd be helpful enough to walk me through it? I only know how to use TES5Edit to clean my master files, how would I go about doing that for dialogue in a mod? I also don't suppose you'd know which mod I'd need to edit? The patch, the original or both?

7 minutes ago, h3llonearth said:

And I don't suppose you'd be helpful enough to walk me through it? I only know how to use TES5Edit to clean my master files, how would I go about doing that for dialogue in a mod? I also don't suppose you'd know which mod I'd need to edit? The patch, the original or both?

Likely all you'd need to do is open all of the FHU related .esps in TES5Edit, find the dialogue topics, delete them, and save the modified file.  Of course keep a backup of the original files incase what you do breaks the mod, so you can roll back the changes.  TES5Edit is an extremely powerful tool for making quick changes to mods, especially stuff like dialogue and magic effects.

2 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Likely all you'd need to do is open all of the FHU related .esps in TES5Edit, find the dialogue topics, delete them, and save the modified file.  Of course keep a backup of the original files incase what you do breaks the mod, so you can roll back the changes.  TES5Edit is an extremely powerful tool for making quick changes to mods, especially stuff like dialogue and magic effects.

Thanks for the help, I'll get on that now. Maybe now I can finally get to enjoy this mod to it's fullest without pesky dialogue! :blush:

little question...
is this version compatible with sexlab seperate orgasm? and if its not would it be possible to add that functionality?

i have seen in "sl seperate orgasm" that "Fill Her Up 2 Beta NIO 1.12" is listed as supported... but i dont think the version of this here i have works with seperate orgasms... just with the normal last stage orgasms from what i have seen so far of it... hmm