11 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

out of curiosity what fixed it? since i had similar problems(didnt install the newest update which could fix it)

He most likely waited, until the mods added themselves to the menu (or did something that triggered the patched mod), since that is how the framework works.

It doesn't actively add mods to the list, it reacts to incoming function calls/mod events.

Be sure the patches overwrite the mods that are supposed to be patched.

8 minutes ago, Jimi123 said:

what does this mod do with devious devices 4.1 ? only if i activate resizing in dd ?

Yeah, provided the function I patch is still used, which I have no control over (it most likely isn't, since they switched to bodyslided meshes and there is no need to hide the bodyparts to avoid clipping with the meshes anymore).

1 hour ago, qotsafan said:

Yeah, provided the function I patch is still used, which I have no control over (it most likely isn't, since they switched to bodyslided meshes and there is no need to hide the bodyparts to avoid clipping with the meshes anymore).

Is it okay to use this 4.1 patch on 4.0 version?

8 hours ago, qotsafan said:
8 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

out of curiosity what fixed it? since i had similar problems(didnt install the newest update which could fix it)

He most likely waited, until the mods added themselves to the menu (or did something that triggered the patched mod), since that is how the framework works.

It doesn't actively add mods to the list, it reacts to incoming function calls/mod events.

actually it was another mod conflicting with it.

22 hours ago, qotsafan said:

well when i tried to get it working i doing stuff that the mods add and it was not adding the mods eg. got my character egg factory egged and inflation framework didnt add anything,but none of this could matter since it was before the recent inflation framework update

After testing the update it seemed to have fixed my previous problems :D

12 hours ago, qotsafan said:

SexLab Inflation Framework 1.2.0 beta

Hey all, again sorry for the long time without an update. I haven't had much time to code in the last months, on top of that, this new update took way longer, than I anticipated, but I wanted to release it as rock solid as possible. I'm still releasing this as beta, since I introduced a brand new bodymorph system, which is similar to the already existing main system of this mod (which I have been working on, since I started this mod).

• added new system for processing bodymorphs (beta)
  • updated Czech and Japanese translations
  • lots of bug fixes and code optimizations

Patches:

• added patch for Deviously Cursed Loot version 6.4 (beta)
  • added patch for WeightMorphs version 1.7 (beta)
  • updated Devious Devices - Integration patch for version 4.1
  • updated Egg Factory patch for version 3.2

Will you make a se version someday?

13 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Using the new beta, I'm seeing weightmorphs being registered for the player every few seconds. Sometimes pauses a minute or so, then but reports that it's being registered again.

I backed down to 1.19f and now weightmorphs never registers. So I went from repeated messages about the character being registered for weightmorphs to weightmorphs never being registered.

I think I need help, I went to change something in value and sliders. And I immediately got a Runtime Error CTD. This was on the version before the current. So i tried removing the mod then updating to the newest version. But now whenever I try to start a game or load a game when SLIF enters setup, I get a Runtime Error CTD. I've attached my papyrus logs from the crash. Do I need to reinstall a certain mod?

Papyrus.0.log

SexLabDebug.0.log

3 hours ago, Waver88 said:

I think I need help, I went to change something in value and sliders. And I immediately got a Runtime Error CTD. This was on the version before the current. So i tried removing the mod then updating to the newest version. But now whenever I try to start a game or load a game when SLIF enters setup, I get a Runtime Error CTD. I've attached my papyrus logs from the crash. Do I need to reinstall a certain mod?

Papyrus.0.log

SexLabDebug.0.log

..... 1 ctd dont mean its the mod causing the issue. if u use any mod or just play the game it can get runtime error crash.

@foreveraloneguy  its pretty common knowlege that if u upgrde a save of a mod u cant go back unless u load a save before u upgraded for most the time.

8 hours ago, sidfu said:

..... 1 ctd dont mean its the mod causing the issue. if u use any mod or just play the game it can get runtime error crash.

@foreveraloneguy  its pretty common knowlege that if u upgrde a save of a mod u cant go back unless u load a save before u upgraded for most the time.

I've experienced the ctd everytime I tried to run skyrim with the mod activated. Which is in the dozens of times with me tweaking something different each time in order to try and figure out the issue. The only thing I can think of doing at this point is a clean reinstall, but I don't want to do that yet cause I'd rather continue my playthrough with SLIF deactivated then restart entirely

6 hours ago, Waver88 said:

I've experienced the ctd everytime I tried to run skyrim with the mod activated. Which is in the dozens of times with me tweaking something different each time in order to try and figure out the issue. The only thing I can think of doing at this point is a clean reinstall, but I don't want to do that yet cause I'd rather continue my playthrough with SLIF deactivated then restart entirely

If you are using WeightMorphs, turns out WeightMorphs is a bit too much to handle for my framework atm and I severely underestimated, just how much WeightMorphs does in a short amount of time (49 function calls per food item consumption and per step your character takes), but I'm already working on a fix for that and I have already reduced the script pressure drastically. It seems like it's even worse, if events are used to call my framework, instead of direct function calls, so I'm changing the patches for Deviously Cursed Loot and WeightMorphs as well, for the time being.

Edit: From looking at your Papyrus log, it doesn't seem, like you are using WeightMorphs, so like @sidfu said, it could be liteally anything, that causes the crash, most likely hdt/the skeleton you are using, but that's just guessing, since there is nothing obvious in the Papyrus log and the SexLabDebug log is useless for me (I need "slif_debug.0.log").

@qotsafan havent tried new version yet but was wondering if u found wha t causes the morph to get double applied to worn items when u load a game. this only happens on the first load of when u boot up a game. not sure but i think its related to the mod i use to get around the footIK crash issue when loading a game

Motoko - Vilemyr Inn 2018-05-28 15.20.51.jpg

I have a modified version of dwarf race and the scaling does not occur on just them. The standard nord, khijat, etc. works just fine, but not the dwarves. I'm using geck script editor to see if it is because of a height issue or flags. Could you please tell me which script(s) I need to modify so I can correct this because I just can't find it or I'm not recognizing it? Reply here or pm is fine also. Thanks.

12 hours ago, sidfu said:

@qotsafan havent tried new version yet but was wondering if u found wha t causes the morph to get double applied to worn items when u load a game. this only happens on the first load of when u boot up a game. not sure but i think its related to the mod i use to get around the footIK crash issue when loading a game

Motoko - Vilemyr Inn 2018-05-28 15.20.51.jpg

I have no idea, sorry. I know that meshes can behave differently to scaling, but if you say it worked fine before, I don't know, what should cause this, never had this happen to me before. Maybe send me your Papyrus log files of this occuring? Not sure, if that will help though.

7 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

I have a modified version of dwarf race and the scaling does not occur on just them. The standard nord, khijat, etc. works just fine, but not the dwarves. I'm using geck script editor to see if it is because of a height issue or flags. Could you please tell me which script(s) I need to modify so I can correct this because I just can't find it or I'm not recognizing it? Reply here or pm is fine also. Thanks.

Does the skeleton for that race have a .tri file generated for it? Because that is needed for BodyMorphs to work.

well it only happens on the first load of the game session randomly and its only the clothing the body be fine.

im thinking its caused by the mod i use to get around the footIK crash when u load a save from the start menu. what it does is similar too doing coc qasmoke from start menu but it does it all together so game thinks u loded 2 saves fast. this is the mod. im thinking since its double loading that might be the issue since u said u dont have.

update.

some bad news. either its cause its a existing game or some mod interaction when the newest is enabled i have issues loading a save. i disabled and went back to old since it was just testing and it loaded fine mutiple times

This may have been answered, I used the search bar to check and only had one post about it which didn't help, but: How do you register mods after unregistering them? I have the patches installed, and I unregistered mods just to double check that the inflation from other mods were being applied, but now I am stuck because I see no option to register the mods back. 

I figured it out. You have to have the mod you want registered to make a change to your character, and then Inflation will auto-add the mod to the list. Would be cool if there was a specific button to press to register mods, much like there is to unregister them.

I currently use Beeing Female, SGO (there is SGO inflation and SGO Scale, not sure the difference. Anyone know?) SL Devious Devices and finally SL Devious Stories (or SL Stories, forgot the actual name).

If someone could also answer a separate unrelated question, would be helpful. I am fairly new to SL Inflation Framework, so I am having trouble getting the hang of this:

When my character is pregnant from Beeing Female, I have the setting in the Beeing Female's MCM to "breasts maximum scale: 1.5" but on the SL Inflation Frameworks "Values and Sliders" page, it says my characters breasts are scaled to 2.0. I had thought SL Inflation would respect the individual mods max settings. Am I wrong? 

Also there are no other mods effecting my characters inflation at the moment. I unregistered the others to narrow it down to Beeing Female causing a 2.0 scaled inflation (but again, the Beeing Female MCM says the max is 1.5). I understand that if you have multiple mods effecting your characters inflation, using the "top x" option will add the scales together, but I am positive that is not happening. (correct me if I'm wrong on that btw).

On 7/4/2018 at 8:29 AM, qotsafan said:

Does the skeleton for that race have a .tri file generated for it? Because that is needed for BodyMorphs to work.

Yes. I actually rebuilt the meshes in bodyslide so as to have the bounce and such from the LL mod "Naturalistic HDT", as well as morphing. I use xpmse skeleton for rs children (found on nexus) for the height scaling (renamed so functional and paths changed through nifscope to be usable). I kept the heights and appearances...for the most part,  set as is from the original dwarf mod.