Facing a problem, (i use egg factory,Esturs Chaurus,Esturs Chaurus Spider addon , SOG & Fair Skin Complexion as skin) my character is having a fixed belly node (mildly inflated) . Even if i change the value of belly scaling in each of these modes but belly scale doesn't change, except the underwear expends but not the belly (i used the bodyslide on that underwear). everything worked fine till i installed Esturs Chaurus spider addon & Fair Skin Complexion. I installed them at the same time, so i don't know which one is causing the problem. then i installed this app, but still nothing seems to change. any idea whats causing this?

& yes i use XPMSE.

On 7/6/2018 at 7:20 AM, Inanna17 said:

Yes. I actually rebuilt the meshes in bodyslide so as to have the bounce and such from the LL mod "Naturalistic HDT", as well as morphing. I use xpmse skeleton for rs children (found on nexus) for the height scaling (renamed so functional and paths changed through nifscope to be usable). I kept the heights and appearances...for the most part,  set as is from the original dwarf mod.

You could send me the mesh and I would take a look at it, but I'm no expert in that field (not even close to it).

12 hours ago, sidfu said:

what setting should be changed for sgo inflation of belly when come. in newest for me it stoped working on that part. should it be set to instant or incremental.

It works, it's just that it instantly deflates again to 1.0, once inflate is done (don't ask me why), except, if you tick "Hold In" in the Immersion tab of the sgo mcm, then it doesn't deflate (even though the deflate spell is apparently added, but this time, for whatever reason, does nothing... it's weird...). "Hold In" works only for the player though. One solution would be, to increase the deflation step time from 0.01 seconds to something more reasonable in the dcc_sgo_EffectDeflate_Main script.

6 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Facing a problem, (i use egg factory,Esturs Chaurus,Esturs Chaurus Spider addon , SOG & Fair Skin Complexion as skin) my character is having a fixed belly node (mildly inflated) . Even if i change the value of belly scaling in each of these modes but belly scale doesn't change, except the underwear expends but not the belly (i used the bodyslide on that underwear). everything worked fine till i installed Esturs Chaurus spider addon & Fair Skin Complexion. I installed them at the same time, so i don't know which one is causing the problem. then i installed this app, but still nothing seems to change. any idea whats causing this?

& yes i use XPMSE.

Build Morphs.jpg

On 7/5/2018 at 10:05 PM, visoth said:

This may have been answered, I used the search bar to check and only had one post about it which didn't help, but: How do you register mods after unregistering them? I have the patches installed, and I unregistered mods just to double check that the inflation from other mods were being applied, but now I am stuck because I see no option to register the mods back. 

I figured it out. You have to have the mod you want registered to make a change to your character, and then Inflation will auto-add the mod to the list. Would be cool if there was a specific button to press to register mods, much like there is to unregister them.

I currently use Beeing Female, SGO (there is SGO inflation and SGO Scale, not sure the difference. Anyone know?) SL Devious Devices and finally SL Devious Stories (or SL Stories, forgot the actual name).

If someone could also answer a separate unrelated question, would be helpful. I am fairly new to SL Inflation Framework, so I am having trouble getting the hang of this:

When my character is pregnant from Beeing Female, I have the setting in the Beeing Female's MCM to "breasts maximum scale: 1.5" but on the SL Inflation Frameworks "Values and Sliders" page, it says my characters breasts are scaled to 2.0. I had thought SL Inflation would respect the individual mods max settings. Am I wrong? 

Also there are no other mods effecting my characters inflation at the moment. I unregistered the others to narrow it down to Beeing Female causing a 2.0 scaled inflation (but again, the Beeing Female MCM says the max is 1.5). I understand that if you have multiple mods effecting your characters inflation, using the "top x" option will add the scales together, but I am positive that is not happening. (correct me if I'm wrong on that btw).

You can add SLIF as a mod to the menu, if you want to make basic changes to your character, there is no need to manually add mods to the list.

SGO Inflate is for cum inflation, SGO Scale is for everything else the mod does.

Maybe Beeing Female doesn't automatically update, if you change the maximum in the menu, but normally SLIF should respect the maximum of a mod, if the maximum is checked by the mod before scaling.

Edit: Now, that I look at the code of Beeing Female, the "BellyMaxScale", seems to be multiplied to the belly scale value for scaling.

So if you set the maximum to 1.5, it's actually ScaleBelly * 1.5 (same for breasts)

(You could set the slif maximum to 1.5 though, either through the presets page or for individual characters on the values and sliders page)

2 hours ago, qotsafan said:

You could send me the mesh and I would take a look at it, but I'm no expert in that field (not even close to it).

It works, it's just that it instantly deflates again to 1.0, once inflate is done (don't ask me why), except, if you tick "Hold In" in the Immersion tab of the sgo mcm, then it doesn't deflate (even though the deflate spell is apparently added, but this time, for whatever reason, does nothing... it's weird...). "Hold In" works only for the player though. One solution would be, to increase the deflation step time from 0.01 seconds to something more reasonable in the dcc_sgo_EffectDeflate_Main script.

Build Morphs.jpg

I also build Morphs :'( but nothing seems to work

3 hours ago, qotsafan said:

You can add SLIF as a mod to the menu, if you want to make basic changes to your character, there is no need to manually add mods to the list.

SGO Inflate is for cum inflation, SGO Scale is for everything else the mod does.

Maybe Beeing Female doesn't automatically update, if you change the maximum in the menu, but normally SLIF should respect the maximum of a mod, if the maximum is checked by the mod before scaling.

Edit: Now, that I look at the code of Beeing Female, the "BellyMaxScale", seems to be multiplied to the belly scale value for scaling.

So if you set the maximum to 1.5, it's actually ScaleBelly * 1.5 (same for breasts)

(You could set the slif maximum to 1.5 though, either through the presets page or for individual characters on the values and sliders page)

Yeah I was hesitant on posting regarding the Beeing Female values being different. I noticed that a 1.0 for Beeing Female is not the same as a 1.0 for SLIF. I think this is because a 1.0 for SLIF is = to a 100% increase(double), whereas a 1.0 for Beeing Female is just 100%(no change). So when SLIF sees that Beeing Females body is giving out a 1.0 scale, it increases your characters belly by 100%, but rather the 1.0 scale from Beeing Female is basically saying "no increase".

Thanks for replying, I think I understand most of it now.

59 minutes ago, visoth said:

Yeah I was hesitant on posting regarding the Beeing Female values being different. I noticed that a 1.0 for Beeing Female is not the same as a 1.0 for SLIF. I think this is because a 1.0 for SLIF is = to a 100% increase(double), whereas a 1.0 for Beeing Female is just 100%(no change). So when SLIF sees that Beeing Females body is giving out a 1.0 scale, it increases your characters belly by 100%, but rather the 1.0 scale from Beeing Female is basically saying "no increase".

Thanks for replying, I think I understand most of it now.

Well, that depends on the calculation type you use, with "subtract and add one", a value of 1.0 is "no change" as well.

As I said with Beeing Female, if you wanted a 1:1 translation of the value from BF to SLIF, you would have to set the maximum scale to 1.0.

Since "value * 1.0 = value".

4 hours ago, qotsafan said:

Well, that depends on the calculation type you use, with "subtract and add one", a value of 1.0 is "no change" as well.

As I said with Beeing Female, if you wanted a 1:1 translation of the value from BF to SLIF, you would have to set the maximum scale to 1.0.

Since "value * 1.0 = value".

I tried adding a maximum through the presets page, but for some reason the maximum is not being applied. Am I misunderstanding something? I went under "NPC Belly" in the presets page and set it to 5.0, but after updating and letting the changes apply, the values and sliders page shows a scale of 6.7 (the maximum of each pregnancy mod is set to 5.0, but I have calculation is set to Top 3, so as expected, its adding them together). Any ideas what I am doing wrong? 

On 7/2/2018 at 8:15 AM, qotsafan said:

If you are using WeightMorphs, turns out WeightMorphs is a bit too much to handle for my framework atm and I severely underestimated, just how much WeightMorphs does in a short amount of time (49 function calls per food item consumption and per step your character takes), but I'm already working on a fix for that and I have already reduced the script pressure drastically. It seems like it's even worse, if events are used to call my framework, instead of direct function calls, so I'm changing the patches for Deviously Cursed Loot and WeightMorphs as well, for the time being.

Edit: From looking at your Papyrus log, it doesn't seem, like you are using WeightMorphs, so like @sidfu said, it could be liteally anything, that causes the crash, most likely hdt/the skeleton you are using, but that's just guessing, since there is nothing obvious in the Papyrus log and the SexLabDebug log is useless for me (I need "slif_debug.0.log").

I've solved my problem. I think it was because I installed Cursed Loot after I had installed SLIF and hadn't included the patches for it. And also left it out of order in the installed list in Mod Organizer. But that's mainly speculation as to why the crashes started in the first place for me. What solved it was just doing a clean install of SLIF and Cursed Loot, this time with the correct order and patches. I had forgotten to erase the SLIF files in my Overwrite folder last time I did a clean install and that was the final thing that fixed it for me. I feel silly that the main issue was installation errors, I'm usually good at checking that. Thanks for the Support, it certainly helped me figure out my problem :)

18 hours ago, qotsafan said:

u mean this right

Event OnUpdate()
    self.Value -= 0.02
    If(self.Value <= 1.0)
        self.Value = 1.0
        self.Done = TRUE
    EndIf
so what woould b a good setting for it?

damn it i got it working for a min then game crashed and its back to not working.

14 hours ago, sidfu said:

u mean this right

Event OnUpdate()
    self.Value -= 0.02
    If(self.Value <= 1.0)
        self.Value = 1.0
        self.Done = TRUE
    EndIf
so what woould b a good setting for it?

damn it i got it working for a min then game crashed and its back to not working.

No, what I meant is this:

If(!self.Done)
		self.RegisterForSingleUpdate(0.01)

The "self.Value -= 0.02" could be tweaked too though, since 0.02 isn't a value, where you will see much, but it will take longer.

So basically, what I went for is this:

Event OnUpdate()
	self.Value -= 0.1 ;0.02
	If(self.Value <= 1.0)
		self.Value = 1.0
		self.Done = TRUE
	EndIf

SGO.BoneSetScale(self.Who,"NPC Belly","SGO.Inflate",self.Value)

If(!self.Done)
		self.RegisterForSingleUpdate(2.0) ;0.01
	Else
		self.Who.RemoveItem(SGO.dcc_sgo_ArmorSquirtingCum,69,TRUE)
		self.Who.RemoveSpell(SGO.dcc_sgo_SpellDeflate)
		self.Who.RemoveSpell(SGO.dcc_sgo_SpellDeflateTrigger)
	EndIf

Return
EndEvent

Works "ok" I guess, if nothing else is transforming the belly at the same time (like Fill Her Up for example), but I'm not good at fine tuning things like that.

But if your goal is just to stay inflated longer, leave self.Value -= 0.02 at 0.02, or even reduce it to 0.01

ill give it a try i had been playing with values myself. but might want to add this to the patcher maybe as a optional file for those who want to use cumflation part of sgo.

also for settings i currently have everything but sgo inflation on incremental with sgo inflation on instant. is that the correct way. tried to search thread but 65pages is hard to go thru to see settings.

update

tried those settings and they keep squirting for far to long. one took 5 min. ill just keep playing iwth it hopely find a setting to make inflation work with it.

Believe I found the problems with my custom dwarf race scaling/morphing issue. Soulgem Oven III. I think it has a check that under a certain height it won't register that actor as being allowed. Even though my designed characters  are 3x the weight and shaped like refrigerator boxes, (short and wide), I can understand the logic to implement those checks. For anyone else having issues similiar to mine who may have been following, hentai pregnancy legendary works with dwarf mod, presuming you have proper skeleton and meshes built.

Announcement
Just a heads-up, that I will be gone on vacation from July 10 to July 18, hopefully you won't miss me too much :)
Also I will have a full-time job starting from August 1, so I don't know how much time I will be able to devote to modding from that point onwards.
That said, times where I have had little free time, were also the ones, where I have been the most productive.
Regards Qotsafan

Hey qotsafan, have a nice vacation!

I don't know when you will have time to fix this, but there were a couple of bugs in the Pee and Fart patch, where a guard could be dead, but still report the crime of relieving oneself in public. Also, there's a diaper mechanic that could be toggled, but with the current patch of PAF in the patches download, the diaper is applied no matter the user setting. There's also a Devious Devices related fix/tweak.

I remember posting about this a while ago, and you did respond to it. I don't know if you might have forgotten about it.

Attached to the post is a psc and a pex of these bugs fixed.

Fixes should be credited to @LazyBoot, as they were the ones to write them and fix the issues. All i did was apply them to the patch version.

PAF_MainQuestScript.pex

PAF_MainQuestScript.psc

1 hour ago, Chosen Clue said:

Hey qotsafan, have a nice vacation!

I don't know when you will have time to fix this, but there were a couple of bugs in the Pee and Fart patch, where a guard could be dead, but still report the crime of relieving oneself in public. Also, there's a diaper mechanic that could be toggled, but with the current patch of PAF in the patches download, the diaper is applied no matter the user setting. There's also a Devious Devices related fix/tweak.

I remember posting about this a while ago, and you did respond to it. I don't know if you might have forgotten about it.

Attached to the post is a psc and a pex of these bugs fixed.

Fixes should be credited to @LazyBoot, as they were the ones to write them and fix the issues. All i did was apply them to the patch version.

PAF_MainQuestScript.pex

PAF_MainQuestScript.psc

Yeah, I must have forgotten all about it, sorry about that. I remember what the issue I had was though, LazyBoot also uses an edited version of the PAF_DDQuestScript, so trying to compile the script with the fixes throws errors without the additional function, the same will happen ingame, so I have to provide that file too.

I uploaded a new version of the patches now, should be save to use with or without Devious Devices - Integration installed.

Does this work with soul gem oven? In the bodymorphs tab under the categorys dropdown, i see breasts but have $belly and $butt. They dont show any anything under nioverride when i select them. Did i do something wrong?

13 hours ago, merny said:

Does this work with soul gem oven? In the bodymorphs tab under the categorys dropdown, i see breasts but have $belly and $butt. They dont show any anything under nioverride when i select them. Did i do something wrong?

i figured it out after some fiddling with settings but unfortunately discovered a new problem. It seems that npcs who use a separate body like the bijin mods dont morph when they are naked. When they are wearing armor they will morph but if you remove the torso armor, it goes back to default. Here you can see the bits of armor morphing but not her main body without torso armor. Npcs that use the same body mesh as the pc don't have this problem. Is this a limitation of the mod itself?

Capture.JPG

facing a problem, only hentai pregnancy gets registered in SLIF. i have fill her up, estrus charurus, estrus charurus spider addon, kyne's blessing, SGO, egg factory & hentai pregnancy. none of them got registered with my character. even if events started of those mods. in mod section i only see hentai pregnancy & SLIF. any idea how to solve it?

5 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

facing a problem, only hentai pregnancy gets registered in SLIF. i have fill her up, estrus charurus, estrus charurus spider addon, kyne's blessing, SGO, egg factory & hentai pregnancy. none of them got registered with my character. even if events started of those mods. in mod section i only see hentai pregnancy & SLIF. any idea how to solve it?

Did you install the patch installer in moe manager?

On 7/11/2018 at 8:23 PM, merny said:

i figured it out after some fiddling with settings but unfortunately discovered a new problem. It seems that npcs who use a separate body like the bijin mods dont morph when they are naked. When they are wearing armor they will morph but if you remove the torso armor, it goes back to default. Here you can see the bits of armor morphing but not her main body without torso armor. Npcs that use the same body mesh as the pc don't have this problem. Is this a limitation of the mod itself?

Capture.JPG

nope this problem happens to any body. from my testing it seems to be caused by for example u load a game but before it finish loading everything u load another game. if u use utipia utilites to by pass the footik on load bug that is the cause. just keep exiting and reloading the save till body comes out normal

7 hours ago, sidfu said:

nope this problem happens to any body. from my testing it seems to be caused by for example u load a game but before it finish loading everything u load another game. if u use utipia utilites to by pass the footik on load bug that is the cause. just keep exiting and reloading the save till body comes out normal

Now that you mention it, i always have to load this one pretty old save i have in whiterun from several play throughs ago before i load the actual save i want, otherwise it crashes to desktop. I still cant figure out why it behaves that way.

I'm trying to compile scripts  from weightmorphs, but I'm getting errors as follows:

<spoiler>

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "WeightMorphsMCM"...
E:\SteamGamesSSD\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\WeightMorphsMCM.psc(1,27): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input '-'
E:\SteamGamesSSD\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\WeightMorphsMCM.psc(411,1): mismatched input 'EndIf' expecting ENDEVENT
No output generated for WeightMorphsMCM.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on WeightMorphsMCM.psc

</spoiler>

What's missing from my source directory so I can compile these?

edit:  I noticed that the script from the patches includes part of the devourment modifications to make weightmorphs respond to devourment, but other parts are missing. Also, I'm an idiot, I forgot to install the original fill her up mod, thus the script errors.

On 7/13/2018 at 12:37 AM, sidfu said:

No luck =(

I keep reloading but nothing changes. Like i said, npcs that use the same body file as pc work inflate just fine. The bijin npcs and followers that reference their own body file, even if its an exact same copy of the main file that the pc and all other npcs use dont inflate when there is no torso armor equipped. 

All their equipment will inflate though.