19 hours ago, nunu87 said:

I'm trying to achieve something that should be possible with this mod but i'm not sure how to do it...

I'm using Devious Butt and i wanna make the hip, legs grow along with the butt when inflated. When changing value in bodymorph nothing changed visually on my toon :frown:

Btw i did try with the "percentage" window as stated in a previous post.

EDIT: i rebuilded the body with [build morphs] and test out again. When not inflated my character become super skinny for no reason, her legs hips and all goes to skinny version... It doesn't happen if i wear an armor. Happens with the mod devious butt.

EDIT 2: tried with dietbasedbutt mod instead of DeviousButt. Exact same result, once SLIF registed it, the shape of my body is automatically changed (skinny). From there im totally lost, i don't know where to start and what to do to fix that issue.

sth similar happened to me, have you tried reverting save? Or reinstalling SLIF completely. I reckon bodymorph being rather inconsistent at times for me personally. 

I don't know the exact solution to your problem but I can tell you a couple of things

First of all each armor has its unique naked body attached to it so its natural that if your armor does not use the exact body that otherwise your character has wearing nothing, results will vary drastically. So you probably edited only the body mesh that your PC uses when naked, and didn't replace the ones your armors use.

Secondly, there are minimum and maximum sliders in the bodymorph section have tried tampering with that? Maybe by upping the minimums your chacter won't start off skinny.

27 minutes ago, RedPassenger said:

sth similar happened to me, have you tried reverting save? Or reinstalling SLIF completely. I reckon bodymorph being rather inconsistent at times for me personally. 

I don't know the exact solution to your problem but I can tell you a couple of things

First of all each armor has its unique naked body attached to it so its natural that if your armor does not use the exact body that otherwise your character has wearing nothing, results will vary drastically. So you probably edited only the body mesh that your PC uses when naked, and didn't replace the ones your armors use.

Secondly, there are minimum and maximum sliders in the bodymorph section have tried tampering with that? Maybe by upping the minimums your chacter won't start off skinny.

Thx for the answer.

After further testing here what i can 100% reproduce.

• Load my save with dietbasedbutt mod fresh installed
  • wait for the MCM menu message of dietbasedbutt to pop-up
  • Sexlab inflation framework detect the mod and change the original body shape of my char to something else (close to the original)
  • select bodymorph section, change values in [pourcentage] it works fine (of course in this case you have to eat to simulate the inflation)
  • remove the inflation to test what happens to the initial non inflated body
  • non inflated character is now super skinny for no reason, only way to fix that is too rebuild sliders in game with CBBE options in racemenu (so no more bodyslide for both body and clothes)

Minimum sliders was set to 1 for the ass section, tried 0 but doesn't fix the problem :confused:

Not trying to beat a dead horse on this subject but I'm trying to use the bodymorphs instead of NIOveride for SLIF.  Here is the MCM for SLIF and the bodymorph tab.

slifmcm1.thumb.jpg.c65f9106ad2811e571c10e5388b6dd3d.jpg

As shown, I can see the NIOveride tab under category which is highlighted.  When I choose that tab I don't see anything that specifically reads "bodymorph" as a choice, rather I get a few choices:

slifmcm2.jpg.8d2d71de15e6200bbbbdf5ec6850f2b9.jpg

Which of the above should be used if I want to try bodymorphs instead of NIOoveride and what are the differences?

Thanks in advance if anyone can explain this to me.

37 minutes ago, crudo said:

Which of the above should be used if I want to try bodymorphs instead of NIOoveride and what are the differences?

Thanks in advance if anyone can explain this to me.

Set nioverride to zero on all categories.. breast belly and other one. select percentages. on minimum use 100% (keeps your body exactly as it is). Then on maximum set it to 100+% depending on the level of morphs your looking for. do this on all the categories (breast butt other).Sure there is other ways to go about it, but that is what I did on oldrim.

Nioverride is like racemenu scaling and not half as good looking as morph. Nioverride is very limited while morph can change everything as inflations take place like breasts, hips, legs, back...so on and so on. Great for pregnancy mods. Gives a more natural transformation as weight increases during term.

Of course, just my opinion.

2 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

Set nioverride to zero on all categories.. breast belly and other one. select percentages. on minimum use 100% (keeps your body exactly as it is). Then on maximum set it to 100+% depending on the level of morphs your looking for. do this on all the categories (breast butt other).Sure there is other ways to go about it, but that is what I did on oldrim.

Nioverride is like racemenu scaling and not half as good looking as morph. Nioverride is very limited while morph can change everything as inflations take place like breasts, hips, legs, back...so on and so on. Great for pregnancy mods. Gives a more natural transformation as weight increases during term.

Of course, just my opinion.

Thanks for the help.  I just switched over to bodymorphs, percentages and WOW, what a difference.  However there must be some procedural steps that I'm getting wrong.  I'm getting instant inflation upon pregnancy.  I have the MCM set to Incremental in the Config page and all the values state incremental.  I've tried resetting the values 0.0000 for specific mods and all mods and it works temporarily but then instant inflates in time.  I also tried reset actor, update actor and even unregister and those seem to do nothing.  I'm really starting to understand the power of this mod and if I can get this sorted I think this will be one of the best mods developed here at LL.

Could not get inflation for the belly to work correctly, PC instant inflates once impregnated.  Tried with Estrus Chaurus too, same situation.  Post pregnancy the PC belly deflates but only to a certain point.  I should add that the belly continues to inflate after initial impregnation, that is to say she gets bigger.  Then when the pregnancy is done she deflates up to this start point.  According to the MCM everything is back to normal it just doesn't look like it on screen.

Here is my character right after Estrus Chaurus impregnation:

slifbelly.jpg.963813420354bd3b5d54c4b796332f86.jpg

Sorry the image is so dark but she shouldn't be so inflated immediately after inflation event.  It was the same with Soul Gem Oven.

Here is the MCM of the slider values at the same moment:

slifmcm3.thumb.jpg.2b041722784882882f6e855ed0bb4456.jpg

Belly reads at 1.01 yet the character looks so much more pregnant/inflated.

Oddly enough the breasts scale/inflate/deflate just fine.  I don't know what I did differently, if anything.

I also tried this with a new game and character and had the same results.  Any thoughts?

Still haven't solved my immediate inflation issue.  I was going through my mods and looking at anything that effects the body or allows node changes.  The only one's that I have active are Estrus Chaurus, Soul Gem Oven, Cursed Loot (which I do not activate node changes) and this one, Enhanced Character Edit - More Sliders.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440?tab=description

I started using it a short time ago and liked the fact that I can make some unique body edits but now am wondering if this may be causing any issues?  Anyone else using this mod along with SLIF?

Thank you for your fantastic work! I've got a issue though.

I'm using 1.19f version of this mod.  SGO3 and PSQ all have proper patches fit for its version.

But the patch provided is for Devious Devices Integration 4.0. And I'm using 3.3, because 4.0 require a new save. Should I download a earlier patch or install this patch for 4.0 anyway, or ignore it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 9:26 AM, qotsafan said:

Since Deviously Cursed Loot now uses BodyMorphs instead of NiNodes, at the moment not unfortunately.

The Deviously Cursed Loot calculation would have to be changed.

Well, THAT would explain why my game insta-crashes when I try to activate DCL's body expansion!  Crap.  So does anyone know of an alternative, breast (and butt) expansion on arousal mod that would work with SLIF?

13 hours ago, cetuximab said:

Well, THAT would explain why my game insta-crashes when I try to activate DCL's body expansion!  Crap.  So does anyone know of an alternative, breast (and butt) expansion on arousal mod that would work with SLIF?

There's SexLab Hormones, but it works on number of times your character has orgasmed, not by arousal I think.

Probably a stupid question on my part, BUT! I think I am over complicating myself with all the options your mod provides, so I have beeing female, hormones, devious stoires that are showing up in the "all mods" category. Do I have to do anything to make sure everything is working 100%? An example would be, do I have to mess around with Sexlab Hormones mcm options to make sure it is not fighting wit beeing female such as turning off the "Shape override" so it does not reset the belly/breast in Beeing female, or I don't have to worry too much about the options in each of those mods? Sorry if I'm not explaining this properly :confused: When your mod didnt exist, I had to worry about hormones and beeing female fight with each other before, and the only real way of fixing those issues was either turning certain options in hormones off to make beeing female work together wit it, or get rid of one of them.

On 2.3.2018 at 11:42 PM, LinksSword said:

just enough so it can make the belly sort of lowers at full size realistically. like hangs down a bit.

As @foreveraloneguy said, that would require adding additional bodymorph sliders to your body mesh, which is something I can't do. What I was talking about, is mathematical functions to dampen the scaling value on higher character weight.

On 3.3.2018 at 1:57 PM, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hi, first: my english isn't native...

so i install the latest version, framework 1.1.9f +patches. So when i'm ingame mcm registered the mod but i haven't a bodymorph in my option "bodymorph" and under "values and slider" it dont show me the "registered mods" tab... patches install with NMM and find my mods: SLSO, Egg Factory and FHU 2.0 or somthing other idk... i've overwrite everthing.

So i have the all-in-one body and build my charakter in raccemenu with some bodymorph slider... smaller back and waist etc... but in my savegame my belly didn't change at any event from SLSO, FHU, Chaurus or even Egg Factory... is there a step that i forgott by installing, or somthing else???

Sorry for my english again, my english is not the yellow from the egg...

Mods will have to do something to get registered, they won't get registered automatically.

On 4.3.2018 at 11:00 AM, atreyatan said:

Hey could I get some help here cause i think it might be me doing something wrong?

I am using this mod in conjunction to slaverun and it updates the breast size perfectly but when i reload that save my breast size will be back to normal until like 6 hours of waiting then they pop back to normal or having to go into the MCM and update actor. Is there a way to update the actor on load?

edit: Nevermind i got it working, i turned on the scanner and that fixed it.

Yeah, the scanner can help with that, if the scaling mod doesn't update very frequently.

On 6.3.2018 at 3:39 AM, RedPassenger said:

Alright got it to work. Thanks to you I was able to learn that there is a major difference apparently from processing NiOverride "morphs" and Bodymorphs. To fix it I needed to install  this Crash Fix and set the the following settings in CrashFixPlugin.ini and voila' no more ctd's

Anyways I am happy with the results now. I am pleasantly surprised to learn that there is a lot more potential for more pregnancy customisation with SLIF, now that I learned that you can also sync other bodymorphs such as areola size and nipple size change etc. to the growth of the belly and that is just one example. :>

Thanks again, SLIF is really great but I personally find it a bit non-intuitive at first with all the options in the MCM menu for noobs like me : (

Yeah, that's probably my fault. I probably should make a guide for it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

On 7.3.2018 at 8:28 PM, nunu87 said:

Thx for the answer.

After further testing here what i can 100% reproduce.

• Load my save with dietbasedbutt mod fresh installed
  • wait for the MCM menu message of dietbasedbutt to pop-up
  • Sexlab inflation framework detect the mod and change the original body shape of my char to something else (close to the original)
  • select bodymorph section, change values in [pourcentage] it works fine (of course in this case you have to eat to simulate the inflation)
  • remove the inflation to test what happens to the initial non inflated body
  • non inflated character is now super skinny for no reason, only way to fix that is too rebuild sliders in game with CBBE options in racemenu (so no more bodyslide for both body and clothes)

Minimum sliders was set to 1 for the ass section, tried 0 but doesn't fix the problem :confused:

The minimum subtracts the value set for it and even scales in the opposite direction for values smaller than the minimum. Well, racemenu also uses NiOverride, maybe check your NiOverride settings? (SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini)

On 15.3.2018 at 12:52 PM, crudo said:

Still haven't solved my immediate inflation issue.  I was going through my mods and looking at anything that effects the body or allows node changes.  The only one's that I have active are Estrus Chaurus, Soul Gem Oven, Cursed Loot (which I do not activate node changes) and this one, Enhanced Character Edit - More Sliders.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440?tab=description

I started using it a short time ago and liked the fact that I can make some unique body edits but now am wondering if this may be causing any issues?  Anyone else using this mod along with SLIF?

Sorry, I have no idea, how ECE works. Maybe the belly of your body scales a lot more, even on low settings? What precentages do you have set for the belly morphs? (try reducing the precentages)

On 17.3.2018 at 8:37 AM, Viskym said:

Thank you for your fantastic work! I've got a issue though.

I'm using 1.19f version of this mod.  SGO3 and PSQ all have proper patches fit for its version.

But the patch provided is for Devious Devices Integration 4.0. And I'm using 3.3, because 4.0 require a new save. Should I download a earlier patch or install this patch for 4.0 anyway, or ignore it?

You can either use an older patch for version 3.3 or you can just ignore it, since the patch is pretty much obsolete, since the devious devices are now using bodyslide, instead of reducing the nodes.

On 2.4.2018 at 5:34 PM, cetuximab said:

SLIF can also makes use of BodyMorphs, make sure you have "Build Morphs" ticked, when generating bodies/outfits in BodySlide and also use a compatible skeleton, like XPMSE.

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

Will this be converted to SE? Looks like all that needs to be done is modify some of the scripts to check for skee as well as nioverride.

I''ve tried on my own for my own game, but I'm having trouble compiling.

All depends, if NiOverride gets ported to SE as well, I have seen some unconfirmed post, that the current version of NiOverride works with SE, but I haven't tried it out yet. I also have no experience in porting mods to SE.

1 hour ago, kreamypie said:

Probably a stupid question on my part, BUT! I think I am over complicating myself with all the options your mod provides, so I have beeing female, hormones, devious stoires that are showing up in the "all mods" category. Do I have to do anything to make sure everything is working 100%? An example would be, do I have to mess around with Sexlab Hormones mcm options to make sure it is not fighting wit beeing female such as turning off the "Shape override" so it does not reset the belly/breast in Beeing female, or I don't have to worry too much about the options in each of those mods? Sorry if I'm not explaining this properly :confused: When your mod didnt exist, I had to worry about hormones and beeing female fight with each other before, and the only real way of fixing those issues was either turning certain options in hormones off to make beeing female work together wit it, or get rid of one of them.

SLIF was designed to remove node fighting, so you can safely use beeing female and hormones with the provided patches. You don't have to change much from the default options of SLIF, maybe just change instant inflation to incremental inflation for beeing female and hormones. Also consider using BodyMorphs instead of NiOverride (BodyMorphs are under percentages on the BodyMorphs page) for smoother scaling. If you have further questions feel free to ask. For hormones, you don't have to change anything, except maybe tick NiO Node Balancing, if you are using other mods by the same author. You can leave the scaling on (that's the point of this mod).

7 hours ago, qotsafan said:

As @foreveraloneguy said, that would require adding additional bodymorph sliders to your body mesh, which is something I can't do. What I was talking about, is mathematical functions to dampen the scaling value on higher character weight.

Mods will have to do something to get registered, they won't get registered automatically.

Yeah, the scanner can help with that, if the scaling mod doesn't update very frequently.

Yeah, that's probably my fault. I probably should make a guide for it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

The minimum subtracts the value set for it and even scales in the opposite direction for values smaller than the minimum. Well, racemenu also uses NiOverride, maybe check your NiOverride settings? (SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini)

Sorry, I have no idea, how ECE works. Maybe the belly of your body scales a lot more, even on low settings? What precentages do you have set for the belly morphs? (try reducing the precentages)

You can either use an older patch for version 3.3 or you can just ignore it, since the patch is pretty much obsolete, since the devious devices are now using bodyslide, instead of reducing the nodes.

SLIF can also makes use of BodyMorphs, make sure you have "Build Morphs" ticked, when generating bodies/outfits in BodySlide and also use a compatible skeleton, like XPMSE.

All depends, if NiOverride gets ported to SE as well, I have seen some unconfirmed post, that the current version of NiOverride works with SE, but I haven't tried it out yet. I also have no experience in porting mods to SE.

SLIF was designed to remove node fighting, so you can safely use beeing female and hormones with the provided patches. You don't have to change much from the default options of SLIF, maybe just change instant inflation to incremental inflation for beeing female and hormones. Also consider using BodyMorphs instead of NiOverride (BodyMorphs are under percentages on the BodyMorphs page) for smoother scaling. If you have further questions feel free to ask. For hormones, you don't have to change anything, except maybe tick NiO Node Balancing, if you are using other mods by the same author. You can leave the scaling on (that's the point of this mod).

Thank you so much, this actually helped me get a better understanding of how this all works :smile: Keep up the good work!

14 hours ago, qotsafan said:

No worries, I've been playing on the bleeding edge. If you can't do it right now, maybe give me some pointers on what I'm doing wrong?

NiOverride scripts still exist, buth the NiOverride dll is getting replaced with 'skee'. I've got a couple of examples on what needs to be done, but I've never scripted anything so I've got a bit of a learning curve to go. I've got SGO III working with the updated script, so I know the racemenu alpha using skee instead of the nioverride dll is working.

Here's the link to the racemenu alpha if you want to look at it: https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases

As for converting this mod, all you'd need to do besides the scripts is save it in the creation kit 2 to update the form id. The mod does load with the old form version, but it should still be updated. The other two concerns with converting are updating the nifs and animations, but I didn't see those in this mod.

Couple of links on converting mods in general:

http://www.dracotorre.com/blog/convert-old-skyrim-mods-for-se/

https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4633-skyrim-se-things-to-know-when-converting-standard-mods-to-sse/

On the sse conversion thread, we've got a couple of examples of converting the script to use skee.

Note for NiOverride:
Oldrim NiOverride was version 6 of the "NiOverride" SKSE plugin while the new one is version 1 of the combined "skee" SKSE plugin. The script version is part of the NiOverride script itself so it depends on which NiOverride.pex you reuse; latest Oldrim was 6 and the updated version linked above is 7. Mods that use version checks may need to be updated accordingly. Example:

- if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= 5 && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= 5
	+ if (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= 5 || SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") >= 1) && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= 5

For SGO III, tasairis did this and some cam fixes, and I was able to do the same to your version of dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc.

Change Line 1165 from:

If(SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") == -1)

To:

If(SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") == -1 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") == -1)

And Line 4294 and 4295 from:

Int Camera = Game.GetCameraState()
    If(Camera != 5 && Camera != 8 && Camera != 9 && Camera != 10)

To:

Int CameraState = Game.GetCameraState()
    If(CameraState != 5 && CameraState != 8 && CameraState != 9 && CameraState != 10)

But, when I try to modify SLIF_ScannerAlias.psc the compile fails, so I'm sure I'm missing something or simply doing it wrong.

I commented out the original code and tried extrapolating, but it's not right.

bool function IsValidNiOverrideVersion() global
;    int pluginVersion = SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride")
    int pluginVersion = (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee"))
    int scriptVersion = NiOverride.GetScriptVersion()
;    return (pluginVersion >= 6 && scriptVersion >= 6)
    return (pluginVersion >= 1 && scriptVersion >= 6)
endFunction

This is the output:

Compiling "SLIF_ScannerAlias"...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_ScannerAlias.psc(5,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,10): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,29): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(813,30): AddInputOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(813,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(814,30): AddInputOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(814,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1212,8): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1428,3): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1428,22): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1431,3): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1431,22): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1717,5): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1717,24): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_ScannerAlias.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Could use some troubleshooting suggestions.

Just recently got a new gaming PC. Did a pure and fresh install of Skyrim, downloaded the most up to date versions of all my mods, got everything up and running and humming along nicely... Except for SLIF.

Whenever SLIF tries to initiate a Bodymorph inflation, I get an immediate hard crash to the desktop. It's similar to what was happening in the older versions with the case-sensitive error, but this is with the newest version that has that particular bug fixed. I initially thought it was because I tried to carry over my Bodymorph .json files from the old computer, although those had also been redone post-case fix and for the current version, but removing them and doing an uninstall/clean save/reinstall cycle to generate new ones didn't fix things. As soon as it had any degree of Bodymorph enabled, the crashes started back up.

(As an aside, would it be possible to change how the sliders move when using a controller? They currently move by the hundreds using the shoulder buttons or the *hundredths* using the thumbstick, which makes getting to any value in-between extremely tedious. Dialing the shoulder buttons down to increments of five or ten would be much more reasonable.)

I only have two mods that I use SLIF with, SGO3 and Stories Devious, and I get the same result whichever one triggers it. The game up and crashing whenever I got around the farm in Devious is what gave me the hint it wasn't a broader Sexlab problem, actually. Forcing it back to using NiO stops the crashes, although it doesn't always want to deflate afterwards. (The update actor commands seem to have been broken on the player for the last few versions, for that matter.) I don't really know of any purely Bodymorph-based mods to check if this is a universal problem with them specifically, so any suggestions there would be helpful.

Why it would be doing this, I'm really not sure. My previous compter had no such problems, aside from the aforementioned bug. The only significant change to my load order is that I'm finally running USLEEP. Externally of Skyrim I have jumped from a Windows 7 machine to 10, but I killed as much of the intrusive crap from it as I could find out about. Unless Defender is inserting itself, which would be annoying.

Anyone else ever run into something like this? Skimmed back through the thread, but only saw the stuff about the squashed bug.

11 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

I have SexLab 1.62 installed, but when I load up the game after installing SLIF, I get an error message saying that Papyrus 3.3 is not installed. If SexLab 1.62 has Papyrus 3.3, why would I be getting this error message?

SexLab still comes with version 3.2 of PapyrusUtil (I think, the changelog says 3.0), you will need the newest version 3.3.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

No worries, I've been playing on the bleeding edge. If you can't do it right now, maybe give me some pointers on what I'm doing wrong?

NiOverride scripts still exist, buth the NiOverride dll is getting replaced with 'skee'. I've got a couple of examples on what needs to be done, but I've never scripted anything so I've got a bit of a learning curve to go. I've got SGO III working with the updated script, so I know the racemenu alpha using skee instead of the nioverride dll is working.

Here's the link to the racemenu alpha if you want to look at it: https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases

As for converting this mod, all you'd need to do besides the scripts is save it in the creation kit 2 to update the form id. The mod does load with the old form version, but it should still be updated. The other two concerns with converting are updating the nifs and animations, but I didn't see those in this mod.

Couple of links on converting mods in general:

http://www.dracotorre.com/blog/convert-old-skyrim-mods-for-se/

https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4633-skyrim-se-things-to-know-when-converting-standard-mods-to-sse/

On the sse conversion thread, we've got a couple of examples of converting the script to use skee.

Note for NiOverride:
Oldrim NiOverride was version 6 of the "NiOverride" SKSE plugin while the new one is version 1 of the combined "skee" SKSE plugin. The script version is part of the NiOverride script itself so it depends on which NiOverride.pex you reuse; latest Oldrim was 6 and the updated version linked above is 7. Mods that use version checks may need to be updated accordingly. Example:

- if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= 5 && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= 5
	+ if (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= 5 || SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") >= 1) && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= 5

For SGO III, tasairis did this and some cam fixes, and I was able to do the same to your version of dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc.

Change Line 1165 from:

If(SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") == -1)

To:

If(SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") == -1 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") == -1)

And Line 4294 and 4295 from:

Int Camera = Game.GetCameraState()
    If(Camera != 5 && Camera != 8 && Camera != 9 && Camera != 10)

To:

Int CameraState = Game.GetCameraState()
    If(CameraState != 5 && CameraState != 8 && CameraState != 9 && CameraState != 10)

But, when I try to modify SLIF_ScannerAlias.psc the compile fails, so I'm sure I'm missing something or simply doing it wrong.

I commented out the original code and tried extrapolating, but it's not right.

;    int pluginVersion = SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride")
    int pluginVersion = (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee"))
;    return (pluginVersion >= 6 && scriptVersion >= 6)
    return (pluginVersion >= 1 && scriptVersion >= 6)
endFunction

This is the output:

Compiling "SLIF_ScannerAlias"...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_ScannerAlias.psc(5,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,10): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,29): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(813,30): AddInputOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(813,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(814,30): AddInputOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(814,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1212,8): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1428,3): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1428,22): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1431,3): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1431,22): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1717,5): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_Menu.psc(1717,24): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLab Inflation Framework\SLIF_ScannerAlias.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

That's very useful information thanks, if skee does the same as NiOverride, then I can finally update this mod for SSE.

This won't work, since pluginVersion is an int and (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee")) is boolean.

To make this work, it would have to look like this:

int pluginVersion = SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride")
    int skeeVersion   = SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee")
    return (pluginVersion >= 6 || skeeVersion >= 1) && scriptVersion >= 6
endFunction

You are also missing SLIF_SexLab_Script and probably the SkyUI sources, since it says "AddInputOption" is missing, which is a function from SkyUI, same for "SetInputDialogStartText". SLIF_SexLab_Script is located in the folder for the patches, for compiling, you can use the "SexLab Not Installed" version, if you want to look at the code, use the "SexLab Installed" version.

5 hours ago, AVS said:

Could use some troubleshooting suggestions.

Just recently got a new gaming PC. Did a pure and fresh install of Skyrim, downloaded the most up to date versions of all my mods, got everything up and running and humming along nicely... Except for SLIF.

Whenever SLIF tries to initiate a Bodymorph inflation, I get an immediate hard crash to the desktop. It's similar to what was happening in the older versions with the case-sensitive error, but this is with the newest version that has that particular bug fixed. I initially thought it was because I tried to carry over my Bodymorph .json files from the old computer, although those had also been redone post-case fix and for the current version, but removing them and doing an uninstall/clean save/reinstall cycle to generate new ones didn't fix things. As soon as it had any degree of Bodymorph enabled, the crashes started back up.

(As an aside, would it be possible to change how the sliders move when using a controller? They currently move by the hundreds using the shoulder buttons or the *hundredths* using the thumbstick, which makes getting to any value in-between extremely tedious. Dialing the shoulder buttons down to increments of five or ten would be much more reasonable.)

I only have two mods that I use SLIF with, SGO3 and Stories Devious, and I get the same result whichever one triggers it. The game up and crashing whenever I got around the farm in Devious is what gave me the hint it wasn't a broader Sexlab problem, actually. Forcing it back to using NiO stops the crashes, although it doesn't always want to deflate afterwards. (The update actor commands seem to have been broken on the player for the last few versions, for that matter.) I don't really know of any purely Bodymorph-based mods to check if this is a universal problem with them specifically, so any suggestions there would be helpful.

Why it would be doing this, I'm really not sure. My previous compter had no such problems, aside from the aforementioned bug. The only significant change to my load order is that I'm finally running USLEEP. Externally of Skyrim I have jumped from a Windows 7 machine to 10, but I killed as much of the intrusive crap from it as I could find out about. Unless Defender is inserting itself, which would be annoying.

Anyone else ever run into something like this? Skimmed back through the thread, but only saw the stuff about the squashed bug.

The only thing that comes to mind is, did you make sure you ticked "Build Morphs", when generating your body/clothes/armor with BodySlide?

Sorry, I don't own a controller, so I couldn't test this, but I will see, what I can do. I could implement a "controller mode" for the menu. I don't think I can change the shoulder button behaviour, but I can change the increment.

I'm also using windows 10, so that probably won't be the issue.

2 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

Thanks!

Another question -- would there be any issues with installing patches for mods that I don't currently have installed, but plan to add later?

It shouldn't be a problem, since the patched scripts are useless, without the mods they are for, it's important though, that they overwrite the mods they are supposed to patch. It's easy to reinstall the patches though, since the installer has mod detection and that is my recommended method.

I do love this mod, and the latest version works mostly flawlessly.

I have an issue where the total Belly node reported and shown on the character does not seem to be derived from the Mod inputs.

This seems to occur after a mod scales the belly back to 1.0, I have 3 mods affecting the belly all at 1.0, set to top 3, and my belly is not at 1.0.

If I unregister the node from all mods, when the mods re-register it behaves correctly until again one of the mods reduces belly size.

Sorry to bother you but I dont understand how the patch works.  Without the patch everything morphs fine except for occasional twerks that happen all over, which i know the patch is intended to fix.  When I add the patches which is below all the mods I have then nothing works.    My character or other NPC's.   The mods I have are SGO3, FHU2, charaus and spider and NPC bodyscale.   I saw somewhere about setting skeleton to nio in mcm but cant find where to do that at.

On 4/10/2018 at 7:49 AM, qotsafan said:

The only thing that comes to mind is, did you make sure you ticked "Build Morphs", when generating your body/clothes/armor with BodySlide?

Yep. Been building the .tri files right along, since I've been trying to make the armor sets I've been working on expansion-friendly. 

Whatever this is, it does seem to be a problem with implementing the morphs in general, though, and not a SLIF-specific issue. Found a weight-gain mod on the Nexus to check against, and it's doing the exact same thing. Updating Bodyslide and regenerating the bodies didn't help, either. I'll hop over to that thread and see if they've got anything.

On 4/10/2018 at 7:49 AM, qotsafan said:

Sorry, I don't own a controller, so I couldn't test this, but I will see, what I can do. I could implement a "controller mode" for the menu. I don't think I can change the shoulder button behaviour, but I can change the increment.

I've never had reason to delve into how the slider controls are built, but I wouldn't think you'd need a dedicated controller mode. My guess would be that the shoulder buttons are simply matched up to whatever the keyboard binding for a large hop on the slider is. Changing that increment from the current 100 points to five or ten would be sufficient. 

im having a bit of a problem,i decided to update slif 1.1.9e to 1.1.9f after starting a new game and updating all my other mods and now it doesnt seem to want to detect mods properly(i have auto register player for slif and it only updated when i used the "bf:test" command to test scaling for beeing female) although it just might be extremely slow registering mods since it registered a couple of npc's for beeing female. i will try more things out after a get some sleep although if anyone has the patch installer for 1.1.9e id like to try going back one version just to see

Alright ive tried more things and have auto register the pc and npc's isnt working and the only mods i can get registered is beeing female and milk mod which will register slif despite having auto register on