[request] Nude Quiet - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Worry

ive figured out a way to mod this game in peace while konami can go fuck itself

this is with a steam copy

copy your entire mgsv tpp folder into another directory outside of steam preferably outside of your two program file folders also

and then delete your steam copy from the steam property menu

the game will still launch via a shortcut to the exe and will use steam overlay but will not update

Just wondering if there's a full nude one yet. like, no harnesses or bikini's or belt, etc. if anyone knows of one that would be awesome. or maybe working on one. excited to see what comes of this topic soon

I usually don't have a problem reminding anyone, but this is another reminder someone has lent to me about this for months.

If you didn't know, I was the first person to release pictures of her modded without certain clothing and during my extensive progress there were some problems including hilarious bugs and unintentional game-breaking issues. There isn't a fully nude one yet but I've been working on that and many more since the start.

attachicon.gifBuggy Nude Quiet Mod (1).png

attachicon.gifBuggy Nude Quiet Mod (3).PNG

With that being said, The Phantom Pain is not an easy game to mod without dealing with game-breaking problems. Everyone wishes it could've been easier but it's not due to various reasons. There's also been a storm of updates released for the game by Konami and many people complained that they were either getting banned and/or being forced to repackage currently available mods for the game because files were getting switched and tools were outdated.

Stay patient. When the clouds clear, you'll see the final presentation. I honestly think this is the last time I'll respond to a question like this until I've finally delivered because everyone seems to have forgotten this post I made addressing this and more...

Right... sorry... I know sometimes it can get irritating when people who don't know how to do this kind of stuff seem to just expect it to be easy. Sometimes people need to be reminded that this isn't Skyrim or the Fallout games, where mods seem to just fall from the sky, so I apologize if I caused you to think I was being impatient

Looks like all the adult mods about this game disappeared from Nexus ... someone have the nude mod of Quiet of that site? I do not care me if is not functional, I just want to try it. 

hey guys. I just went to download this nude Quiet mod from nexus and turns out it was removed. If someone has it can they plz upload it somewhere? I really need it :/

22487669081_af6c925923_n.jpg

I also want this, I do not care me if is not functional.

That's odd, because normally that website allows everyone to see the files if they have an account. You can search everywhere including this particular website that most people have found mods from that website and others too.

Though I don't particularly think requesting mods from a rival website would be a good idea, you can still find what you're looking for as it's been uploaded again elsewhere. However, if it's not available then it's possible not enough people cared enough to keep it and/or the original upload was deleted because of the obviously overly-strict/bias rules on that website.

But have no fear, you guys still have me. I know I haven't delivered yet, but I'm trying my best and not giving up because I'm learning new things every day from this game. This was a challenging game to mod anyway so anyone that stopped probably loathes Konami and how the game has become a massive mod-breaking-glitch-infested-monstrosity.

With that being said; Konami allowed this user from that website to use MGSV assets for Fallout 4???

Was it really that easy?

I know you work hard, but I just want to try the mod, that's all. 

I hate that fucking Chinese pages, not even put a photo of the mods.  :@

Hey man, can you send me a link in pm where you found it? I have been trying for over a week but no luck :/

LOL, I found the mod in just some minutes :lol: , do not worry anymore, stop your pain! I send you the link, but I am not a man, I'm a girl and very perverted by the way!  :P

give me the link too

btw, for zedeki's mod to work, you need to do the following and also wear sneak suit and headgear, make dog as buddy, select any man as your char, then change back to female char, then change dog for quiet. you need to do these 4 steps each time (while in the chopper) you start the game , also need the swap char to quiet mod which is still on nexus.

maybe zedeki removed the mod due to it not working after game updates by steam and was getting lots of emails ? but the above will work on the latest game upgrade. all I did was reinstall the mod after the upgrade and do the 4 steps above

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys check this out 

https://sfmlab.com/item/1331/?page=1

is there any hope to see this in mgsv 

MMMMMMmmmmmm, that's niiiiiiice! Lol, the pregnant quiet is hilarious. "I enjoy being pregnant. My enlarged belly actually affords me the ability to breath more freely as it provides a significant increase in skin surface area."  Or, it could just be the side effect of wearing a thong all the time on a base almost entirely composed of men with nothing to do but stand around all day.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to assume that this mod is dead now? no one has the patience or time to continue working on it?

Game is old and had low replay value but finding S class soldier. Also anyone who use the mod will got banned from MP. (correct me if I'm mistake)

I'm going to assume that this mod is dead now? no one has the patience or time to continue working on it?

Game is old and had low replay value but finding S class soldier. Also anyone who use the mod will got banned from MP. (correct me if I'm mistake)

Beh, fuck MP, I'm more pissed that they seem to think it is within their right to fuck over the SP players by denying updates or other shit just because they mod the files for a game they paid legitimate money for. If I pay money for a game I should be able to do any damn thing I want to it for my own private use.

Someone on here said that they were making a huge naked mod for this game but I don't know if they are still doing it considering they haven't posted anything in so far as an update for months.

Beh, fuck MP, I'm more pissed that they seem to think it is within their right to fuck over the SP players by denying updates or other shit just because they mod the files for a game they paid legitimate money for. If I pay money for a game I should be able to do any damn thing I want to it for my own private use.

Someone on here said that they were making a huge naked mod for this game but I don't know if they are still doing it considering they haven't posted anything in so far as an update for months.

I doubt that we will be seeing this mod ever come out. This post just up and died one day. I understand that the creators don't want to ruin the image of Quiet (or whatever the name of the person she's modeled after is) but at the same time... it's just a game. It's not like if they did make a mod of it, that it would be accurate or close to what she really looks like.

The other option that I've never seen anyone mention is creating one for all the other female models there are... everyone does realize that you are able to play as other female characters, who I seriously doubt are modeled or based off of any real person. If making this mod for quiet is such a big deal, then what about all those other characters?

Its less about Konami not wanting it, and more about modders not being able to completly mod Quiet. No modder was able to add a full modified mesh into the game (just rip it out to use in SFM).

Well like I said, there is a guy around here that says he is making a full nude mod and he even released teaser images of Quiet with apparently no bikini or anything else, a full nude model. Now that was 4-5 months ago, I'm not the most impatient person in the world but even one update a month that simply says, "hey I'm still working on it," would be nice. This thread had been dead for months before the last little spree of posts. 

• 3 weeks later...

i just dont get why he put his name on the pic ...

why ?

what the purpose of this ?

specially when ,at my eyes, this is nothing else than the nexus mod with invisible bra retexture , that explain simply the black around the neck (generate by the bikini that is not linked to the body but to the head)

• 1 month later...

Well in any case it's pretty obvious that this thread is dead. What a pity though. Those screenshots that were shared looked quite good and a lot of people, myself included would have enjoyed the mod but that looks like it will never happen. Course I probably won't even pick up the game again so whatever. Just a shame. 

Archived