[request] Nude Quiet - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Worry

Just for info.

My Steam Account has be banned to use the online version of MTG5-TPP.

Why? The checksum of my dat files were not original.

Ouch. That's sad news, sorry to hear you were caught out, but I thank you for the warning. I'll be making absolutely certain I set steam to offline before I start the game, that's for sure. Hope you didn't have anything invested in the online stuff.

No. I did not lost anything special.

I had the game for free by getting a new graphic card.

And I did not spend money to get MB for the online bases.

My dat files were modified because I was trying to better understand how to alter modes. (Removing the front node of the top part of the bikini of Quiet, that is a separate mesh and object.)

A couple of days ago, I run the game, online, I accepted the Konami warning about "cheating", and after this I received the other message.

Now, I can still play, but I am out of FOB missions. (And it is not a problem for me.)

I have only mission 50 to complete (it is HARD, damn) and then I will switch to FO4. Pre-ordered a couple of months ago.

Glad to hear you're unconcerned, have fun with mission 50 haha... And then I'll see you in the wastelands I guess

You will see me modding FO4 to add some "spiced content" to it.

And probably some tools to help other modders to add even-more-spiced contents.

But after 11/11/2015. (And probably after Jan/6/2015 - planned release date for the [GE]CK for FO4.)

I'm looking forward to moving on to Fallout 4 as well. I'm washing my hands of Konami. I won't give them another penny. I'd rather support Bethesda. A company that actually supports it's modding community.

Also if many people thinks that Bethesda does only crap games, many of the games they did are the games I like to play, and I like to mod.

They never (until now) make difficult to mod, and they are one of the few game development company that give a modding kit for their games.

(OK, the try to make paying mods was a failure, and they will do it again with FO4;. But it is not really from them (they gain pretty much nothing on it.) but from the distributors of games: Steam.)

Problem is,  they noticed the rampant cheating on their online gameplay (completly unecessary for the game imo) and went for the easiest route, just ban everyone that touches anything in the files. I dont even know if this will stop the cheatengine users... Ty god that i firewalled that crap long ago.

Dammit Konami! You evil bastards are ruining everything! Anyway, I hope you guys manage to finish this task of giving us a Beautiful, Nude, Quiet. Best of luck to anyone attempting to do this, especially you LG, with your goals of doing Big Things inspired by a Cut part of MGS4, on a larger scale!

Just for info.

They are for real? You can literally edit everything by mem hack and they ban you for moding files? Good grief.

Ohhh I see, they don't care about cheating. They are just protecting their precious dlc and micro sells.

They are for real? You can literally edit everything by mem hack and they ban you for moding files? Good grief.

Ohhh I see, they don't care about cheating. They are just protecting their precious dlc and micro sells.

I don't care to much right now.

I completed the game and I lost interest in a game that is complex to customize (completely unsupported and undocumented.)

Now, waiting for FO4 to be ready, I am just doing some mods for Skyrim, and helping other people doing their own mods.

If anybody thinks it's hilarious to tell Stefanie about any mod related to Quiet, especially the nude one, you're the source of the problem.

Somebody on Twitter just felt comfortable enough to say something to her about the mod I mentioned another user not-from-here-but-another-place-I-won't-mention created and I surely hope she doesn't give a shit.

Otherwise, I'm already upset about it. In the README. file for my unreleased mod pack, I specifically wrote this:

"To those using this Quiet mod: DO NOT PESTER STEFANIE, KONAMI, HIDEO, OR ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THIS. Don't be a moron and think it's hilarious or clever because you have access to creative user-generated mods for the game to ruin the fun for everyone else. Motion capture is a beautiful invention but your irrational actions are uglier than badly rendered CGI. Stop the stupidity and enjoy for your own personal entertainment."

I know there's clueless people out there but this is not the attention we need right now. I'm aware eventually she and the rest of the team behind the game would know about what we create, as of now of course, but what this individual did was not the proper way of saying anything. I hope that person is proud of themselves because this can only go wrong in so many ways unless Stefanie ignores this nonsense.

Who is Stefanie, and why shy would care? My assumption is that she is actress for quiet?

Just for info.

its not rly clear what exactly causes bans. as i mentioned a couple of times here and on another forum. i still play with mods and havent recieved a ban. that checksum thingy CPU mentioned hasnt hit me and i have 3 .dat files that are modded.

its not rly clear what exactly causes bans. as i mentioned a couple of times here and on another forum. i still play with mods and havent recieved a ban. that checksum thingy CPU mentioned hasnt hit me and i have 3 .dat files that are modded.

The only thing I can do is to post here the official answer from SteamSupport.

The only thing I can do is to post here the official answer from SteamSupport.

sure, y not. more information is always good.

Here you go.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

well, that explains.....nothing. steam support ftw.

And if you try to go to the Konami web site, please tell me if you can find anywhere something about "cheating", "modding", etc.

There was a message for a few days when you were starting the game.

Right now I am not receiving anymore any kind of message when I start. (An my game is "online".)

Question. Is version 1.04 the latest one? This is the last I got.

Here you go.

And if you try to go to the Konami web site, please tell me if you can find anywhere something about "cheating", "modding", etc.

Right now I am not receiving anymore any kind of message when I start. (An my game is "online".)

My states that it is 1.4 (but I think that it is 1.4.1) but I haven't been in online mode like in 5 days.

Here you go.

i cant find anything on their site related to TOS. but you can delete your save (after backup^^) and start a new game. then you should be able to see them again cause you must accept them again. i had to do this everytime (now on my 3rd playthrough).

i cant find anything on their site related to TOS. but you can delete your save (after backup^^) and start a new game. then you should be able to see them again cause you must accept them again. i had to do this everytime (now on my 3rd playthrough).

I completed all the missions, and I don't care anymore about this game.

I got it for free (it was included (as redeem code) with my (no more new) graphic card.)

If one day somebody will do a mod that I will be interested to try, I may delete the same, maybe re-install the game, and try the mod.

Right now I am good.

Good to hear that at least the Quiet nude mod is not going to waste... at least not for now.
Thank you to all the guys who are working on it!
Too bad the Konami goons are doing everything in their power to undermine the non-gameplay related modding experience for all of us to enjoy... damn bastards!!!

Archived