Hey guys, I'm hitting bug in the early stages of this mod. When I go to Zaid for my initial enslavement, after Slaverun is activated and I've been briefed by the two guys outside town, Zaid goes through the motions and then assigns me a fetch quest to pick up some soulgem plugs at Belethor's.

Problem is, Zaid makes a reference to binding me first, with what I presume is going to be a yoke, but then nothing happens. No dressing animation, no bondage item gets added to my inventory, and I've got quest markers active both on Zaid himself and on Belethor's desk. If I go to Belethor, I don't see the plugs either. I keep getting stuck here.

the plugs should be in the mess of stuff, look at it from his side of the desk, but if dd is set as a soft-dependency, not hard-coded and you don't have that then that'd be why you don't get the yoke or see the plugs

devious devices assets and integration and expansion for those items

I figured it out. So the perma nevernude suit turns on if I select "skip sex" not "scene" I am sure it has to do with my male nudes mods and settings and stuff cause no one has ever mentioned it being a thing. I just used console commands to advance each quest out of the trouble spots which are whipping and sex while wearing a yoke.... for some reason insta crash each time. 

that could be a zaz and dd filter conflict -- they both say to choose 1, not to use both and yet both are on by default

Yes it is a filter conflict. I get crash in all bondage sex in Riverwood in Lucans shop. Five or six replay of Slaverun and allways crashes in same

places. Then i disable animation filter in ddi and "override if needed" option in ZAZ, and no crashes.

Hey guys, I'm hitting bug in the early stages of this mod. When I go to Zaid for my initial enslavement, after Slaverun is activated and I've been briefed by the two guys outside town, Zaid goes through the motions and then assigns me a fetch quest to pick up some soulgem plugs at Belethor's.

Problem is, Zaid makes a reference to binding me first, with what I presume is going to be a yoke, but then nothing happens. No dressing animation, no bondage item gets added to my inventory, and I've got quest markers active both on Zaid himself and on Belethor's desk. If I go to Belethor, I don't see the plugs either. I keep getting stuck here.

the plugs should be in the mess of stuff, look at it from his side of the desk, but if dd is set as a soft-dependency, not hard-coded and you don't have that then that'd be why you don't get the yoke or see the plugs

I figured it out. So the perma nevernude suit turns on if I select "skip sex" not "scene" I am sure it has to do with my male nudes mods and settings and stuff cause no one has ever mentioned it being a thing. I just used console commands to advance each quest out of the trouble spots which are whipping and sex while wearing a yoke.... for some reason insta crash each time. 

that could be a zaz and dd filter conflict -- they both say to choose 1, not to use both and yet both are on by default

Thanks for taking the time. I have both Devious Assets, Integration and Expansion installed. I also see the pile of clutter the quest arrow is pointing towards, but I don't see the gems there. Technically it struck me as having to do with an uninitialized script or something from the yoke bit not being triggered, and I do see a reference to a zad Yoke quest in the available quest IDs. The thing is, I can actually get these Devious items on my own and via other mods, including the yoke.

Do you have ideas for other things I could try to debug, or does any of this sound familiar? I feel like I could skip this issue if I know how to manually set the quest stages to advance it, aside from what's causing the interruption.

if you're able to get them from other mods and on your own i'd say double check that - if that's the case i'm fresh out of ideas for it

you'd need to wait for kenjoka's response, maybe setstage the quest

Its probably been said somewhere or in part of the mod description somewhere.  so apologies if I am repeating questions.  But the enforcers are not enslaving me when I run around clothed.  I get the warner I am violating the law but no npc is enslaving me for breaking the nudity law.

How do I go about fixing this?

Its probably been said somewhere or in part of the mod description somewhere.  so apologies if I am repeating questions.  But the enforcers are not enslaving me when I run around clothed.  I get the warner I am violating the law but no npc is enslaving me for breaking the nudity law.

i *think* that feature of the mod requires prison overhaul to work properly, originally you were fined for it with the respective county

*think* that feature of the mod requires prison overhaul to work properly, originally you were fined for it with the respective county

Ok I'll give it a try and see what happens.

tried serial stripper and prison overhaul.  Enforcers are still not enslaving me when i run around clothed.  Any other things I could try?

Thanks for taking the time. I have both Devious Assets, Integration and Expansion installed. I also see the pile of clutter the quest arrow is pointing towards, but I don't see the gems there. Technically it struck me as having to do with an uninitialized script or something from the yoke bit not being triggered, and I do see a reference to a zad Yoke quest in the available quest IDs. The thing is, I can actually get these Devious items on my own and via other mods, including the yoke.

Do you have ideas for other things I could try to debug, or does any of this sound familiar? I feel like I could skip this issue if I know how to manually set the quest stages to advance it, aside from what's causing the interruption.

if you have the very latest DDi, that might be the problem. Several things changed, and I don't think SR has been updated since then, so it might not be on the same page as DDi right now.

if you have the very latest DDi, that might be the problem. Several things changed, and I don't think SR has been updated since then, so it might not be on the same page as DDi right now.

ddi and dda are still on 2.9.23.0 is now beta tho,

yes having that  would cause issues

The 'skip sex' feature just skips the script part where sexlab is called, so I don't know why there should happen anything bad

I use SOS for male nudity, and haven't seen such an effect. But as I will test the male slaver questline I will do a test with that

if you're able to get them from other mods and on your own i'd say double check that - if that's the case i'm fresh out of ideas for it

you'd need to wait for kenjoka's response, maybe setstage the quest

The plugs are from the hard dependency devious integration, so if no other mod completely changes belethors shop, I don't understand why you don't see them.

I tested with a pre beta from git for devious integration 3.0 (without problems), but in the next days I will test with the released beta 3.0

what you can do is ,  sqs slv_mainquest    (scroll up with PageUp)

and then setstage slv_mainquest <nr>

where nr is the first 0 in the sqs list, if i remember it should be 100 or 150 probably

or you can do a sqv slv_mainquest

as the devious plug is defined as alias and see if the alias is filled and then do a player.additem <refid> 1

3 questions:

-you are a free woman and whiterun is already enslaved?

-in mcm menu there is a tab with the punishment option , which options do you have checked? If there are more than one, it's random what happens

-the enforcer is running and in the mcm menu the option 'men will report female" is on (it's the default)

i have so many brilliant ideas for this mod but i just don't know who will make them coz i don't know how 

if you have ideas, just post them or send them to me

as the next release will continue the slaver quest to riften, there are 'only' 4 cities left then.

and I am thinking of possible features after that,

maybe going to solstheim,

my favorite would be to continue the female slave quest, by freeing slowly every city backward, but I have absolutly no idea how that would be doable in a questoriented way, where I don't fight (and kill) the male population of each city :D

my favorite would be to continue the female slave quest, by freeing slowly every city backward, but I have absolutly no idea how that would doable in a way in a questoriented way, where I don't fight (and kill) the male population of each city :D

Maybe bring the Dremora and the Temple of Mara (or Dibella) into the mix, so your former slave (or repentant slaver?) is magically changing the men from sex-crazed beasts? Or have the idea of "Free Love" introduced, so there's no more slavery and everyone just has orgies instead  :P

3 questions:

-in mcm menu there is a tab with the punishment option , which options do you have checked? If there are more than one, it's random what happens

-the enforcer is running and in the mcm menu the option 'men will report female" is on (it's the default)

Yes, the character is a free women and all of skyrim is currently enslaved.

I have the enforcer on in mcm and "men will report female " is checked.

The mcm menu's are

common settings

enforcer settings

nudity laws

problems

statistics

mod messages

and in nudity laws there are

You get skyrim crime  On

crime amount 500

immediate punishment On

a good soul might rescue you Off

you are enslaved or punished On

Enforcer automatically strips you On

I had recently with this mod and a few others made new files and restarted. to try and make sure all the mods would load up right.  since the mcm sometimes takes its sweet time reading new menus and such.  Though it seems I may have to delete the files and start over again to make sure mods are working properly.

Great mod!  Played through the female-slave path and am now looking forward to enslaving all of Skyrim as a female slaver.

A couple of suggestions:

In Falkreath you are given a Slave to complete the Lod part of the quest, but in Dawnstar you are not given a "temp" slave and have to acquire/enslave a follower.  Could a female slaver have the option of playing the slave parts herself?  (I wonder what it's like...) When you complete Dawnstar and return to Zaid, he has found out and tries to convince you that you should be a slave instead, similar to the free-woman "... this slavery idea is crazy..." dialog.  (... my informant tells me you couldn't get enough of those sailor cocks.  Come on,  you squirm every time you look at the collar in my hand, wouldn't it be better to accept your place as a slave? ...)

A second thing would be whether any optional dialog could be added to "fill in the story"?  For example I really wanted to talk to Illdi after the Solitude slavery poem to see what she thought about going through the slavery acts for real.  Or in Markarth, asking the Orc couple how their first night as brother-master/sister-slave went.  These could be dialogs that don't advance quest stages, but are keyed to the last quest stage of each city prior to turning into Zaid for example. 

3 questions:

The mcm menu's are

common settings

enforcer settings

nudity laws

problems

statistics

mod messages

You get skyrim crime  On

crime amount 500

immediate punishment On

I had recently with this mod and a few others made new files and restarted. to try and make sure all the mods would load up right.  since the mcm sometimes takes its sweet time reading new menus and such.  Though it seems I may have to delete the files and start over again to make sure mods are working properly.

her response above states that :

If there are more than one, it's random what happens

Nooo. Dont make a Quest for freeing all the cities. My Character Need to be a cocksucking Slave :)

But with solsheim it is a good Idea but maybe not as a dependency? I have all the addons, but not everyone o:

if you have ideas, just post them or send them to me

as the next release will continue the slaver quest to riften, there are 'only' 4 cities left then.

and I am thinking of possible features after that,

maybe going to solstheim,

my favorite would be to continue the female slave quest, by freeing slowly every city backward, but I have absolutly no idea how that would be doable in a questoriented way, where I don't fight (and kill) the male population of each city :D

my favorite would be to continue the female slave quest, by freeing slowly every city backward, but I have absolutly no idea how that would doable in a way in a questoriented way, where I don't fight (and kill) the male population of each city :D

Maybe bring the Dremora and the Temple of Mara (or Dibella) into the mix, so your former slave (or repentant slaver?) is magically changing the men from sex-crazed beasts? Or have the idea of "Free Love" introduced, so there's no more slavery and everyone just has orgies instead  :P

I actually kinda like that idea. I always thought about how to expand this whole dremora/succubus-thing. It could be a bit like this maybe: After you finished as being a slave your masters decide to aim bigger, and beyond Skyrim - and you are send to the dremoras for special training, to become a succubus-like agent of the future enslaved Tamriel

This could take place (though probably takes a bit of work ^^) in some Oblivion-like place. Too bad Oblivion from, ah ES-Oblivion isn't featured here....Apogrypha-set could be a nice replacement with all the black goo and otherwordly sky and all, though it would make the mod Addon-dependant. Or simply use an existing "damp dark cellar/dungeon"-setting and give it a weird twist, like mixing it with other assets a bit, adding loads of torture-stuff, bodies and surround it all with some kind of "haze" (the Molag-Bal-Haunted House in Markarth comes as inspiration here...

And speaking of him: While the slave is further trained in that special oblivion-place (just run wild with sick imagination: torture, beating, loads of creatures, seducing mortals etc) it'll soon become obvious that the Prince of Rape and Slavery himself was the one behind the whole Slaverun-thing? Course he hardly can feature as himself without a real model, but some other creature or Dremora could act like his spokesperson?

And maybe now some "agent" of another power (Azura? Dibella?) could try to interfere here, granting the PC the chance to remain her true self without Molag Bal noticing? A

And from there on you could work yourself for freedom ...one city after the other. With sex of course, in various ways, slowly undermining the rule of the slavers in each city. This whole Daedric-conspiracy-thing would also have the benefit you could pretend the Jarls etc were simply mind-controlled by Molag-Bal due to your actions (a bit of retcon: When the PC got originally enslaved maybe some arcane artifact was added to her that had this kind of effect on males she fucked with? ). And this mind-control could be reveresed of course, putting thing back to normal...

Just a general way of things I could see happening. It always bothered me a little that every male was so eager to give in into the idea of enslaving females, often contradicting their characters...with adding the Prince of Rape, Slavery and Domination into the story? It could actually be considered to be justified ^^

Though maybe the whole reversal should not be as "expansive" as before, featuring more special events like the last party of the main quest was, and less "generic" go there, do thatm rince repeat". More compact, streamlined maybe, if that makes sense...

Nooo. Dont make a Quest for freeing all the cities. My Character Need to be a cocksucking Slave :)

But with solsheim it is a good Idea but maybe not as a dependency? I have all the addons, but not everyone o:

Hm, to make things even MORE complicated: The above idea of mine (or more precise the one from kloro, not stealing credits here :D ) but instead of freeing every city, just make it worse??? Like being a succubus, and in the end you'll end up as Molag Bals very own consort/concubine, "ruling" as some kind of submissive slut at the feet of Molag Bal's male steadholder, still with the option to just do the random sex-stuff for all eternity if you want?

Lot's of work on the horizon with those ideas I guess ^^ :dodgy:

My favorite thing was at windhelm, were you walked to the blacksmith and he told ya too stand there naked and sweating and where you went to the farmer and he asked to be his breeder bitch. maybe you could expand that further. Or you can "go away" from this mod and make a new quest mod, where you arent bound to the slave theme. as i said you are a talented questmaker :)

3 questions:

The mcm menu's are

common settings

enforcer settings

nudity laws

problems

statistics

mod messages

You get skyrim crime  On

crime amount 500

immediate punishment On

Can you set 'Enforcer automatically strips you' to Off

I think it wins over all other options and strips you before you will be punished in either way. I made this an option for me, because I fast travel a lot back to Whiterun and of course forget to strip naked before :)

And the new version is now up:

new are the Markarth and the Riften quest (incl. prequests) for the slavers questline and a new enslaving quest for a rebellious slave who resists.

As I also did a lot of technical stuff, a clean safe is required, most of the alias definitions will be empty if you just update

I recommend the cheat mode and setting #whiterun task to 1 in MCM menu if you want to skip quests fast

I think I fixed the whipping problems with Maria Eden mod: Maria Eden has some OnHit Logic where it checks for a keyword of the whip of ZazAnimation Framework. So every mod that uses the whip from zaz will also trigger that logic. What I did is, I made a copy of the whip, removed the keyword and use this whip in slaverun, so I won't trigger the ME logic (I think Zaira is trying to fix it also on ME side).

At the moment I think there are still compatibility issues, but between ME and Devious Integration which is a hard dependency for slaverun. In my test MO profile sometimes I got a CTD on saving after I got equipped with devious devices, no matter if I got the devices by Cursed Loot, by Defeat mod or by slaverun, after removing ME all CTD were gone for me.

I think I fixed the whipping problems with Maria Eden mod: Maria Eden has some OnHit Logic where it checks for a keyword of the whip of ZazAnimation Framework. So every mod that uses the whip from zaz will also trigger that logic. What I did is, I made a copy of the whip, removed the keyword and use this whip in slaverun, so I won't trigger the ME logic (I think Zaira is trying to fix it also on ME side).

At the moment I think there are still compatibility issues, but between ME and Devious Integration which is a hard dependency for slaverun. In my test MO profile sometimes I got a CTD on saving after I got equipped with devious devices, no matter if I got the devices by Cursed Loot, by Defeat mod or by slaverun, after removing ME all CTD were gone for me.

For me the fix works. I always had CTD on save after the first whipping in front of the Whiterun gate when ME was installed. Now it works, great!

A few questions about the new update (which looks great):

• Did you fix the issue you mention with Holds and a dog's ID a while back?
  • For adding a location to the JSON file, do I add the location ID or the full name? (For example, to add the bar area at Honningbrew to Whiterun, would I add "Honningbrew Meadery" or "HonningbrewMeadery01"?)
  • Do you think you're likely to have any more major edits that require a clean save, or do you think that's all nailed down now?
  • No pressure, but roughly what timeline do you see for completing the Slaver questline? Just wondering when to plan my full replay for  :D

Thanks again for a great mod!

Just a quick observation. After the first branding, If you talk to Zaid and get the punishment basement gang bang thing, Zaid can approach you for sex while you are automatically walking to the door. After which he runs to the basement. You have to manually follow him, but once down there himself and the group of people just stand there. I don't know if you generally stop approaches during scripted events, so just a heads up this has happened.

New Feature: Walk of Shame ... does it have a bell-ringer? Only true walk of shame with old hag and a bell ^^

Ah, somebody has to post it eventually, let's get it over with then quickly (watch it, nudity on Youtube is rare enough ^^)